Chapter 87: Hani and Saya’s big Move!
152 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 87: Hani and Saya’s big Move!

(Saya’s POV)

Sitting here with Hani while she works, I feel like a horrible person… I made it a point to besmirched that King Albert to Selenia. But here I was, many years down the line, and I was still lusting after Hani. Who was once in a child’s body.

Luckily, I got two potions from Zella, which aged up Hani and stopped her aging. Now, she looked to be in her early twenties. At least I didn’t have to feel like a sick pervert for lusting after her anymore…

Hani: “Saya, focus on our work. Selenia is about to go to war, and dealing with those spies requires us to work more seriously for a while.” She advised.

Saya: “Ah, right. Sorry.” I reply with a remorseful tone.

That work, being signing off on documents. We might not be in the field, but our people needed orders to work. And only we could approve of those orders. Frankly, we did help deal with Tucker’s spies, it was mostly Selenia’s people that dealt with them.

Saya: “…”

This… doing documents with Hani, it reminds me of just a year ago. After all, at that time, we hadn’t taken over the guild. The takeover was more chaotic than I had admitted to Selenia. Since, I didn’t want her to worry about Hani.

I saw Hani has my responsibility. Of course, it’s not like I fell in love with her child body at that time, nor fast at all. It was just the more and more time that I spent with her, the more I fell for her personality and intelligence.

That day… so many of our people were killed by Hani and I. Hani had gotten quite skilled, as Selenia’s Goddess had blessed her and me. I was already skilled, so I just got even better.

It wasn’t like the leader gave up with no fight. She actually didn’t at all. Bruised and battered by us, missing a leg and an arm, that was when she finally gave up the guild to us.

I often think about whether or not that this was the right move. I think that it was. After all, now I can spend so much time with Hani. And no one besides her can tell me what to do. It’s not like she controls me, I just like doing what she asks of me.

Hani: “Saya…” She said, waking me from my thoughts.

Saya: “I… I am working, don’t worry!” I hurriedly replied.

Hani: “That so?” She replied.

Saya: “Yes, of course.” I reply with a nod.

To my confusion, Hani burst into laughter. Despite not needing to, she wore glasses, which really fit her and made her look even more mature than me. Figuring out why she laughed, I was then beet red, unable to speak any words at all…

Hani: “Working so diligently… that you can work with your documents upside down? I didn’t realize that you were so skilled, dear friend of mine.” She said, continuing to laugh at my expense.

Yeah, I wasn’t working at all, as I was lost in thought. This was blatantly obvious, as I had accidentally put the documents in front of me upside down. I only realized this when she pointed it out by laughing…

Hani: “Saya, you’re so damn cute.” She said with a smile.

Saya: “Yeah, yeah. So are you.” I reply, flipping my documents around the to face me properly.

Hani: “…”

Hani… she was always like a friend to me. How many times has she called me cute or beautiful? I have lost count. Does she not know how much those words hurt me? After all, she isn’t interested in me.

Hani: “Saya…” She said with a stern tone, forcing me to look into her pretty eyes.

Saya: “Y-yes?…” I reply, embarrassed as all hell.

Hani: “I have been sending you fuck me singles for YEARS!! Are you just not attracted to me?” She asked with an aggrieved tone.

Saya: “Excuse me!? I have been wanting to marry you this entire time! That is, for at least the last four years!!!” I quickly exclaim, not realizing the weight of my abrupt confession.

Hani: “…”

Saya: “…”

What the flying fuck did I just admit to!? I have been a spy and assassin my entire life! Acting as multiple different people, how could I fail like this? Not to mention, did she just admit to liking me as well? Did I hear that right!?…

Hani: “Alright then, let’s get married sometime.” She said with a happy smile, before taking my lips.

Saya: “…”

This is a kiss… I am not a virgin, nor am I kissless, nor have I never not been with a woman before. As an assassin, sleeping with the target is a good idea, since it’s greatly lowers their guard.

But this was completely different. This was a kiss from the woman that I’ve sought for many years. The taste of her… Selenia has gloated to me that her wives taste like fruit. Now I understood why gloated so heavily about that.

And it seems that Hani not only smells of a sweet fruit, but even the saliva and taste of her tongue taste like fruits too. Such an intoxicating taste. No wonder those four have sex with Selenia practically every day…

Saya: “I…” I try to speak, so that I can convince her not to marry me, but she cuts off my words.

Hani: “What is it? You don’t want to marry me, because you think that I am still a child? That isn’t the case, Saya.” She said, somehow reading my thoughts.

Saya: “Then…” She cut me off again.

Hani: “Like with Selenia, I am a reincarnater. I have memories of my past life. And in fact, I am actually twenty years older than you. This is no sin in this, I am not a child.” She explained.

Saya: “…”

Hani: “Now… will you, or will you not marry me?” She asked once more.

Saya: “Yes, I will marry you. I have wanted to marry you this entire time.” I answer, with tears of happiness trailing down my face.

Soon, hani happily took my lips once more. The taste of her was something that I would clearly and easily soon get addicted to. Throwing our work to our underlings, we went to Hani’s house.

Hani: “Are you a virgin?” She asked, helping me take my clothes off after she had taken hers off.

Saya: “…”

Hani: “Are you? Look, I won’t hate or feel disgusted if your aren’t, Saya. I understand the line of work that you were in. Not to mention, I am not a virgin, either.” She said with a warm tone.

Saya: “I am not a virgin, nor is this my first time with a woman.” I honestly answer her question.

Hani: “Good. Now then, Saya… I wasn’t a virgin in my last life, but this body has not been touched… ever. So… will you make me bleed down there, and mark me as your wife?” She whispered with a seductive tone into my ear.

Saya: “…”

My sanity was broken, and I pushed Hani onto the bed. Venting all the desires that I have for her, we went all night. The sex… it was mostly a blur. A blur of complete pleasure and happiness. Completely different from all the times that I had sex with my targets… Lying down on the bed, with Hani’s head nestled into my breasts, I was so happy.

This… this was another happiness that I gained due to Selenia’s actions. Now… I just had to find and tell her that I was getting married. Will… will she be upset if I get married before she marries her wives?…

6