Chapter 88: A Wedding, Even During War Time.
130 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 88: A Wedding, Even During War Time.

(Selenia’s POV)

Wearing my best dress, I was attending a wedding. But it wasn’t my wedding at all… Instead, it was the wedding of Saya and Hani. Honestly, they do make a great couple.

The strings of fate are odd… I never would have expected that those two would end up together. Not that I am against them being together. It’s not like Hani was a child. That was just reincarnation bullshit, after all.

With those potions, she was now, or rather, became a woman in both mind and body four well over years ago. Being a reincarnater, I understood the pain of being trapped in such a small, practically useless body. Which was why I asked Zella to make those potions for Hani to use.

Hani: “Do I look pretty, Selenia?” She asked.

Selenia: “Absolutely.” I reply with a smile.

Hani was standing in front of a mirror, wearing her wedding dress, while the maids made sure that she was as prim and proper as possible, before leaving us alone in the room. A very beautiful bride, in my opinion.

Hani: “Selenia… I…” She struggled to say something.

Selenia: “What’s wrong?” I ask with a concerned tone.

I hope that she wasn’t having cold feet, or something…

Hani: “Thank you for letting us have our wedding here. It… it makes it a truly special occasion, even more than it normally would have been.” She said with a bright smile.

What she meant was having her wedding in our castle. A pretty grand place, and the wedding was grand on its own too. Meaning, we spent a lot of our coin to make it special for our two friends.

Selenia: “If it wasn’t for that guild taking you, then I would have taken care of you this entire time. I am true to my words, Hani. Your happiness is just as important as my own is. That is what a family member is to me.” I explain with a smile.

With my words, the cute woman became happy once more. Though, looking deep in the mirror, seemingly past her body, and looking into her soul. Hani looked somewhat sad, for an unknown reason.

Hani: “Can… can Saya accept me, you think?” She asked with an unsure tone.

Selenia: “Huh? Because of the child thing? Didn’t you already clarify that with her?” I reply with a head tilt.

Hani: “I did but… what if I am too old for her?” She replied with a nervous tone.

Selenia: “Too old? With our extended lives, age after 21 doesn’t really matter.” I say with a reassuring tone.

Hani: “Extended lives… that’s right.” She said, putting back on a happy smile.

Selenia: “Oh? Happy again? How come? I am very curious.” I ask with a teasing tone.

Hani: “In my last life, I also married a younger girl. I was twenty years older than her, in fact. Due to me being older than her, I left that life first before her. That is a regret of mine… I know that I hurt her because of that.” She explained.

Selenia: “Oh…” I reply.

Yeah… I understand that. After all, if any of my wives left my life before I did, I would be destroyed.

Hani: “I was stressed out, worried that I would hurt Saya the same way as I did my last wife. But, due to your words, I recalled that I will live with Saya for thousands of years.” She said with a small tear trailing down her face.

Selenia: “I understand why you’re sad, Hani. But this is a special day. Today, you get be happily married once more. What is there to cry about?” I say, wiping away her tear.

Hani: “I know, and I am happy, I swear. I just thought of her… The idea of her being so sad after my passing… such an image is still enough to make me cry, even to this very happy day.” She explained.

Selenia: “I get it, Hani, I truly do. But it’s not like that woman killed herself, right?” I reply.

Marika: “Oh, she did, in fact, kill herself.” She said with a laugh.

Hani: “…”

Selenia: “…”

Marika… I was just starting to warm up to you… Why invade this special moment with sad news? Look! Now Hani is about to cry her eyes out…

Selenia: “Marika… why are you here? Trying to ruin the wedding, perhaps?” I say with an annoyed tone.

Marika: “How rude! I came here with amazing news!” She said with a pout.

Selenia: “…”

Marika: “Hani, you see, your wife ended her life days after she buried you.” She informed.

Hani: “I see…” She said with a sad tone.

Marika: “No need to be sad! Guess what I figured out?” She asked.

Hani: “I am not really in the mood, Marika.” She said with an annoyed tone.

Marika: “Ah, a pity… A pity that you wouldn’t know that Saya is your wife from that life.” She said with a shrug.

Hani: “…”

Hani was shocked by this information. And I was too… Is Marika trying to mess with us?

Selenia: “Marika… do not be making such jokes.” I say with an angry tone and expression.

Marika: “I am not making a joke! Look, Saya doesn’t have memories of her past life, but it is the same exact soul. I swear this upon my honor as Goddess. Hani, Saya will be your wife in this life, and she was your wife in the past.” She said with a serious tone.

Hani: “…Truly?” She asked.

Marika: “Absolutely. In fact, I gave her memories back before coming here. Haha, she is damn cute, crying by herself. Of course, they’re tears of happiness. The maids will have to fix up her face and dress. How sad…” She answered.

Selenia: “This is truly amazing, Marika. But could you please leave now? I feel like this wedding will be a heavy one…” I plead.

Marika: “No. I want to experience this wedding. Higher beings tend to not care about marrying, or things like that. But seeing you and your wives soul marry, it made me itch to marry one of my maids.” She denied.

Selenia: “…”

Marika: “I want to know if my feelings are true. Attending this wedding, and crying from the happiness, will make me certain. To if I should marry that cute maid of mine, that is.” She continued.

Shit… this is crazy… Not only did my past life lover, Resoria, meet me in this new life, nut Hani’s past life lover, Saya, had met her in this life too. This shit is so crazy, I wouldn’t put it past some extremely higher being pulling the strings to make such happy times happen…

Hani: “Marika… I thank you for this. I truly do. To think that I could console my wife from a past regret… it is the greatest gift that I could ask for. Let alone being able to marry her once again.” She said with a happy smile.

Marika: “Speaking of marriage, you two should get soul married as well.” She proposed.

Selenia: “Huh? Didn’t you say that besides me and my wives, only one couple in history ever soul married?” I ask with a confused tone.

Marika: “That’s true. But look, they found each other again in this world. Which is 0.000000000 chance of happening to any other married couple that died. Not to mention finding each other, but being born in the same dimension as well.” She replied.

Selenia: “…”

Marika: “Selenia, there are literally quintillions of dimensions. But Hani and Saya not only got together again without the knowledge that they were married in their last life, but also ended up in this dimension together.” She continued to explain.

Selenia: “Okay, I get it. They’re lucky like me, and Resoria and I aren’t as special as we thought we were.” I reply with a sigh.

Marika: “You and your wives are special, Selenia. Never forget that.” She said with a serious tone.

Selenia: “…”

Soon, it was time for the wedding to commence. It was a very beautiful one, and I will skip mentioning most of it. As I want to keep up the power and specialness for when I get married with my wives.

They even got soul married, too! Much to my surprise, after the wedding, Marika said that she was going to marry her maid. She said that it would be a private wedding, though…

7