Chapter 89: Will she marry me…
137 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 89: Will she marry me…

(Marika’s POV)

Avena: “Welcome back, Goddess Marika.” She said with a bow.

Marika: “…”

I talked a big game about marrying Avena to Selenia before I left… But the reason why I didn’t plan on inviting her to the wedding was so that I had plausible deniability to if Avena doesn’t agree to marry me in the end.

Marika: “Avena… how long have we known each other?” I ask.

This woman… I have surely known her for a long time. Maybe I made myself out to be a pervert, that uses her maids like toys. But that wasn’t the case. I have slept with a few of my maids in my early years, but I stopped doing that.

That was until Avena showed up. Quickly, she became my head maid. She would give me pleasure whenever I asked for it. The other maids did try as well, but I always denied them. Avena… this woman has touched and licked my entire body.

Avena: “Let’s see… We have known each other for over 100,000 years, Goddess Marika.” She answered.

Marika: “I see…” I reply.

Avena: “?”

Marika: “Avena… do you have any feelings for me?” I ask with a nervous tone.

Avena: “If I didn’t have feelings for you, would I play the part of a maid? Would I pleasure you until you can be pleasured no more? Do you know how long I’ve waited for you to realize that I love you!?” She yelled.

She has never yelled at me like this before. Nor has she ever raised her voice to anyone, always being calm. Have I been neglecting Avena for 100,000 years?… Her reaction to my words was explosive. How long has she loved me?…

Avena: “Marika… I’ve sought you for a long time, you know? Even before I became your maid.” She said, playing with my hair.

Marika: “…”

Avena: “But how could I ever get your heart? You never used it… That was why… I set up this entire thing.” She said with a smile.

Marika: “What…” She shushed me with her finger on my lips.

Avena: “Listen first, and then speak later, Marika. I have to explain things to you, and you have to decide if you can still accept me or not.” She said with a serious tone.

Marika: “…”

What is she talking about? Loving me before becoming my maid, doing so just get close to me, awakening my heart? This… what even is she?

Avena: “Marika… I am an Outer Goddess, you see.” She admitted.

Ah, I understand now. An Outer Goddess… A kind of being that no one has any control over. They can do as they please, they do not even need divinity, either. How did I not realize this sooner?…

Avena: “No matter how many times I had loving sex with you, your heart would remain closed off from me. So… to combat this, I dragged the most lovable and amazing people all into the dimension in which you had a game in.” She explained.

Marika: “Was… was it all planned out?” I ask.

Avena: “No. I had no idea if it would work, or if those girls would end up together. Not to mention, I didn’t think that you heart would finally start beating for me.” She answered.

Marika: “I…” She shushed me once again.

Avena: “But you have to believe my words, Marika. After all, with what I am, I can bend reality to my whims. If there is a thought in the back of your head that says, “What if she made me feel love for her, and what if she manufactured everything with Selenia and her family?” Then I will leave, and not bother you anymore.” She said with a serious tone.

Leave… and not bother me anymore? What horrible sounding words… I believe her, though. After all, if she changed things to be like this, then what would be the point of asking me to believe her?

With Avena’s power, she could easily just change my mind to make me love her, as well as manufacture the events that happened to Selenia. Of which finally awoke my heart.

Marika: “I will believe you, Avena.” I say with a serious tone.

Avena: “Thank you… thank you so much…” She said, taking my lips with hers while crying.

Marika: “Why tears?” I ask after the kiss ended.

Avena: “I never fell in love with anyone else before, and being with someone like me is hard. After all, I can control anything and everything that I want to. With that, what if your feelings weren’t natural?” She replied.

Marika: “My feeling for you are natural, I know that for a fact. But… honestly, was what happened with Selenia’s world not your doing?” I ask with a curious tone.

Avena: “I brought Resoria and Selenia’s soul to that world, as I felt that they still loved each other, though Resoria had a mental illness in that first life of hers. But I didn’t do nothing to convince you to bless them. Not to mention, I didn’t bring Hani’s or Saya’s soul to that world. It was pure chance.” She explained.

Marika: “Oh, so your earlier words were just to instill doubt in my heart?” I ask.

Avena: “Yes… because, if you didn’t end up with me, that would have been far easier. Now, we have to go through our relationship, and you have to always trust that I haven’t messed with your mind and feelings.” She replied with a sigh.

Love sure is a heavy and crazy thing… Just hearing her words like this hurts me greatly…

Marika: “You’ve waited for me for at least 100,000 years, only now did you do something to change my heart so that I could love you. Isn’t that really, really romantic?” I say, giving her a hug.

Avena: “It is… Marika, thank you for giving me this chance to be with you. I swear that I haven’t done anything to you at all, and that I won’t in the future. Will… will you marry me?” She asked, breaking from my hug and getting on her knees.

Pulling out a ring from her storage, Avena proposed to me. This… how could I ever believe that she tricked me? That isn’t a ring, but her heart, her very core of existence. Such a proposal, it is the only way for an Outer Goddess to marry someone that isn’t another Outer God or Goddess. Not to mention, Outer God’s and Goddesses can only marry once…

After all, accepting this means that I will forever share her power. I will gain all of her memories, and I will never be affected by her control over existence. Even beings like us deserve to happily marry, you know.

Marika: “Yes, I will marry you, Avena.” I agree, Avena slipping the ring around my finger.

Soon, billions of years of memories flash before my eyes. It seems that Avena has existed since the dawn of all existence. I guess that makes her a milf of some kind? Or at least, she would be a mature woman to me.

This is just me trying to cope with happiness that I’ve never felt before… Her words… Everything that she just told me was true. Everything…

Marika: “Avena… I am sorry for making you wait so long…” I say with a smile, but with tears flowing down my face.

Avena: “It’s okay… I know that most higher beings of your kind don’t open their hearts until they’re at least 80,000 years old. You were just a late bloomer, and I won’t fault you for it.” She replied with a giggle.

Marika: “Thank you… thank you for waiting for me for so long. I promise that I will make you happy Avena.” I say with a serious and confident tone.

And like that, I was now happily married. Fuck… I should have invited Selenia to the wedding… Eh, I guess that I can do that later. After all, she still has plenty of stuff to attend to at the moment. And this wedding was pretty short.

Ha. She must be so pissed off with everyone around her getting married. Meanwhile, she made a vow with her wives to only get married after they take over the world. Truly, Selenia is such a romantic girl to a fault…

6