Chapter 90: To War!
122 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This novel is finished, you can purchase it digitally and physically on Amazon, digitally on various sites here, or can you also support me on for $10 or more on Patreon.

Chapter 90: To War!

(Selenia’s POV)

After an entire half a year of preparations, it was now time to go to war. Today, we sent out the warner and declaration of war to Tucker, who is the current ruler of this empire.

Not like we were actually going to wait until it was a delivered, though. This was just a legal matter of properly notifying them about the war. Who cares if it comes late? We will be the ones writing history!

It is kinda said that Minister Zaid was a shit villain. Though, that was to be expected. After all, he was just a weak human who was a horrible person, and who just so happened to get into a high position of power.

Selenia: “Speaking of which, what happened to that young king?” I ask with a curious tone.

Resoria: “Speaking of which? No one has spoken for over an hour…” She replied with a confused tone.

Selenia: “Huh? I thought that you all can listen in on my thoughts, though?” I reply with a head tilt.

Resoria: “…”

Selenia: “?”

Resoria: “Alright, which one of you told her about this?” She asked with a serious tone.

Cirilia: “…”

Zella: “…”

Selenia: “…”

Damn… they actually could listen in on my thoughts, huh? Now I know why they also seem to figure all my shit out. They got their information straight from the source. That is, my silly little princess brain. Teehee!

Resoria: “I’ve always found it cute how you refer to yourself like that, Selenia.” She said with a smile.

Selenia: “I guess it is cute? You would think that such a thing would be humiliating, but think it’s because of how fucked up you three have made my brain.” I reply with a thinking pose.

Zella: “You’re just so cute, Selenia… I want to eat you up right now…” She said with a seductive tone, after licking her lips.

Fuck… why am I so good at seducing my own wives? I mean, it’s not like we only just flirt all the time. I have just omitted the actual work that we’ve done. I guess that I just find the flirting to be the most entertaining…

Selenia: “World domination first, copious amounts of sex with my wives later.” I reply with a serious tone.

Resoria: “Okay. By the way, we were joking about being able to hear your thoughts.” She replied.

Selenia: “Huh!? Then how did you know that I referred to myself as a silly little princess?” I ask in confusion.

Cirilia: “Instinct?” She replied.

Resoria: “You talk in your sleep a lot, calling yourself that.” She offered an explanation.

Zella: “We call you things like that while having sex with you. Do you realize that you almost always forget when you have sex with us? I mean, you remember having sex, but not the details of said sex with us.” She said with a laugh.

Selenia: “Probably a defense mechanism so that I do not lose my mind…” I reply.

With that flirting out of the way, we teleported us and our entire military right outside the capital city of the Alwessal Empire. In the end, we managed to train up 385,000 troops for our army.

Standing in defense of the capital was Tucker leading his army of more than 4,000,000 soldiers. It is a shame… A shame that over four million people must die for us to take this place over! Hooray for wanton justified murder!!!

Taking out a large, already set up tent from my storage, my wives and I entered it. Inside was practically a full house, with everything that we could ever need inside it. The plan was to let Radahn command the army.

Radahn: “Queen Selenia, Queen Resoria, Queen Zella, Queen Cirilia, man… that is a lot of queens… Err… uh… The army is ready. Please give the orders.” He said while kneeling down on the ground.

Selenia: “With our training, I am sure that you can win this war. If you do, you will most likely go down in history as not just an amazing warrior, but as an amazing strategist as well.” I reply.

Radahn: “The praise for this old man is nice, but please give the order. These old bones long for war, Selenia.” He pleaded.

Selenia: “Yes, yes. Let the war commence, then. Radahn, go win this war for me. Oh, and do just ignore Tucker. He is a blessed being, not really your match.” I advise.

Radahn: “Yes, Queen Selenia!” He shouted before leaving the tent.

Ah, now this is a good war… Sitting here, being the lazy little girl that I am, while my people wage war for me. Even better, I can easily take over this entire world with ease. But doing it like this is far more fun.

Hours Later.

Cirilia: “Selenia… can we please go join the war?” She pleaded.

Selenia: “No.” I deny.

Resoria: “But… we’re itching for war, Selenia!” She pouted.

Zella: “I am just along for the fun, haha.” She said with a giggle.

Selenia: “I understand your desire to take over the empire for me, but hold back those said desires, please.” I say with a serious tone.

Cirilia: “…”

Wasn’t it they themselves that said that their blood lust wasn’t a thing anymore? Well, it isn’t blood lust. Instead, they just want to give me things. Calling an entire empire a thing is a little weird, I’ll admit. But we’re pretty weird people, you know.

Resoria: “Selenia… please don’t tell us that you plan to take over the world yourself.” She asked with a nervous tone.

Selenia: “This continent is mine to claim.” I reply, slightly ignoring her question.

Zella: “Just this continent?” She said, picking up on my words.

Selenia: “That’s right. This continent will be my wedding gift to you three. After this one, there are three other continents to take over.” I explain.

Resoria: “Ah, so those will be our wedding gifts to you? Okay, so we each get a continent.” She said with an excited tone.

Cirilia: “When can we leave to go take them over?” She asked.

Selenia: “A month after taking over this empire. Despite how much time we spend with each other, we should rest for at least a month.” I answer.

Resoria: “…”

Cirilia: “…”

Zella: “…”

Selenia: “Think about it… an entire month of nothing. No responsibilities to shirk, nothing. We can spend time together without worrying about anything at all.” I say with an enchanting tone.

Sure, we do spend a lot of time together, but it is never enough. Besides, I am kinda more than tired of being interrupted by some maid while one of my wives is eating me out like I was some delicious piece of candy.

Come to think of it, with how we smell and taste like fruit, I guess that we’re candy somewhat… Fuck… that just makes me want to have sex with my wives right now. But there is a war going on! Eh, Radahn has this mostly covered. Wifies, your subby wife is here waiting for you to touch her! I know that they know that I want it… Ah, they do! How nice!!!

6