Chapter 97: I Wish to go Ice-skating With my Wife…
116 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 97: I Wish to go Ice-skating With my Wife…

(Resoria’s POV)

Knowing the basics of those two, I didn’t have many high hopes for their continents. After all, with me being a reincarnater from a modern world, my ideas for land would be far better than what they could come up with.

As for the continent that I have to conquer, it was just all ice… The land was practically completely frozen, only sometimes not being battered by blizzards. Was there any reason to take this place over?

Eh, at the very least, Selenia can have some fun ice skating in a never ending ice rink. I found this place to be less than suitable for Selenia, but I still had to conquer it.

The only good thing… was that no people lived here at it. This continent was just far just hostile for most things to survive here. Though, that didn’t mean that nothing can survive and live in this place…

Yeti: “Roar!!!” It yelled.

Resoria: “…”

A yeti, really? How unoriginal… Since the land was ice, and that I brainwashed myself into thinking that I was living in a world similar to P_kem_n, I used fire magic to cut the yeti in half. Fire beats ice, and all that.

Resoria: “…Is there something here?” I ask to no one at all.

Thinking about it, this place was odd. Like, the blizzards… they don’t seem normal at all. Going with my knowledge of various fantasy novels and video games, I am certain that there is some stupid, bullshit macguffin in this land.

Before meeting Selenia in my last life, I wasn’t interested in such things. But after I did, I super enjoyed experiencing them for fun. That’s a lie. I only enjoyed it because it gave me something to talk about with Selenia.

Even now, being as obsessed that I am with Selenia, I don’t compare to that time in our past life. In that life, all I thought about was Selenia. Which… isn’t that much different from now, but what I thought about is.

After all, I don’t think about how best to capture and lock her up, nor do I think about killing all those around the pretty little princess that is my wife. If the past life me was here, she would have killed Zella and Cirilia a long time ago…

A Few Days Later.

The knowledge that gained via wanting to get closer to Selenia sure came in handy this time. This land was secretly the home of some ice people. Of course, I killed them all, and destroyed the magic item that created the blizzards.

Said blizzards were made to keep others out of their land. Most of the people, if not all of them, lived deep underground. Using magic, it wasn’t that hard to find them all, and then have them all killed by my loving hands.

Selenia might be upset that I did this, but those “people” had no souls at all. As such, I had no problems with killing them, and I honestly doubted that Selenia would either.

Once I killed everything, that being the ice people and the various monsters of the land, and once I destroyed that magic item, the continent became an odd, beautiful place.

All of the forests had trees that looked similar to cherry blossoms. Frankly, the land now looked somewhat like Japan, but in a fantasy world. And without any Japanese style buildings or people living here. Hm… yes. Selenia will like this place!

Back Home.

Those two sure were taking their sweet time… I guess that I should just go do Selenia’s job for her? She will be upset, but it’s nothing that we can’t coax her out of. All we have to do is say that we did it for her, and then she will just happily blush cutely.

Velmet: “You want this land, and all of it at that?” She asked.

Resoria: “That’s right. Are you willing to give it up, oh Demon Queen, Velmet?” I ask.

Velmet: “…”

I had known Velmet practically all my second life here in this world. Sometimes, she would vanish for months on end. Now, I knew why this happened. She had to go back to her land and rule it.

Velmet wisely cut off her kingdom from the rest of this continent. This was my first visit to it. Much to my pleasure, she had done the same in her kingdom as she did in her city. That is, everyone here is female.

Velmet: “Can I really accept that, Resoria? What can you offer me that I will accept in return? I have ruled this kingdom for thousands of years…” She replied.

With a cheekiness that I’ve learned from Selenia, I had told Velmet my plan. That is, to leave the rest of the world like an olden fantasy dimension, but turn this land into a modern one. That is, similar to my past life.

Velmet: “…And? What about my desires?” She asked.

Resoria: “What desires would that be?” I reply with a head tilt.

Velmet: “Many years ago, while I was still a child, even before the humans arrived on this land, it was ruled by a Demon King. Said king was foolish and evil, and almost destroyed our entire race.” She explained.

Resoria: “…”

Velmet: “When I grew old enough, I killed him and took over rule of this land. But the males of our kind were a lost cause, and I needed to kill them all. As such, I created pills, potions, and spells that allowed females to make other females pregnant.” She continued to explain.

Ah, so the reason why lesbians are accepted in this world is just due to a side effect of Velmet’s doing? That is kinda funny… I just thought that it happened for no real reason. Like, just some isekai bullshit.

Resoria: “That’s fine. We plan to only have females exist in this dimension. Before coming here, I made sure to turn the rest of them into females, and the others should have done the same for the rest of the world.” I reply.

Velmet: “…”

Resoria: “In fact, the last male, Radahn, had died just a few hours ago.” I say with a sigh.

Velmet: “Did you kill him!? Selenia saw that man as her father, you know…” She asked with a shocked tone.

Resoria: “I didn’t kill him, though I did turn my own father into a woman, funnily enough.” I reply with a shrug.

Velmet: “Then… what happened to Radahn?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Resoria: “Upon coming back home, I went ahead and informed him that we had taken over the entire world. With a happy smile, he said “Tell Selenia goodbye for me.” and then he died on the spot.” I explain sadly.

Velmet: “…”

Resoria: “It seems that he pushed his body to the limit, all to just see the final work of Selenia. Once it was done, he couldn’t hold on any longer. So annoying… this is going to take so much coaxing to make Selenia not sad about his passing.” I say with an annoyed tone.

Velmet: “And what of me?” She asked.

Resoria: “Complete freedom to do as you please, and in a modern world. I am sure that you will find it very interesting indeed.” I reply.

Velmet: “Very well… I give this land to you, then. Please go make your little wife happy.” She said with a smile.

To usher in my greatest plan faster than those two can stop me and call me crazy, I put time stopping magic throughout the entire continent. By the time that they and Selenia get back, I will have lost many years not being able to see them. But in exchange, I will make my wife happy. And that is a sacrifice that I am more than willing to make.

5