Chapter 98: Killing God’s, and Also my Friend got Married.
137 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 98: Killing God’s, and Also my Friend got Married.

(Selenia’s POV)

It goes without saying, but I was beyond confused. Sure, getting hugged by a random woman was nice and all, but not for an entire week! Even Marika just stood there, smiling the entire time…

I can only assume that this woman was her wife. Describing her appearance would be pointless, she looked different practically every minute. She was like a shitty “gaming” product that had RGB lights galore. Except, you know, with her appearance… Finally, the woman released me from her nice booby prison.

Selenia: “…What was up with that, Marika?” I ask.

Marika: “My wife wanted to hug you.” She replied.

Selenia: “Well, yeah. I can see that. But why?” I ask once more.

Avena: “Before meeting you, Marika’s heart didn’t open up. Usually, higher beings don’t start to have feelings until they reach age 80,000. Marika is already over 100,000 years old, so she is a later bloomer.” She answered in Marika’s stead.

Selenia: “I see… but still, why the hug?” I ask with a sigh.

Avena: “I had been chasing after Marika for well over 100,000 years. Practically, I have wanted to marry her almost the very day that she popped into existence as a Goddess.” She explained.

What’s up with these higher beings, always not answering your questions?…

Avena: “Ah, sorry. Then, I’ll be more direct. Since you met Marika, her heart slowly opened up. Once it did, I was almost instantly able to marry her.” She clarified.

Selenia: “Oh, I see… Well, you’re welcome, I guess?” I reply with a head tilt.

Avena: “You sure are cute, Selenia. I am sure that your wives just want to eat you up.” She laughed, softly pulling my cheeks like a grandma.

Selenia: “…”

Soon, the cute woman had stopped treating me like her child, and then she told me her name. Which was Avena. Then, she went with Marika and me to go kill those God’s off once and for all.

Higher Being Interdimensional Teleportations Bullshit Later.

God A: “Marika… you played us!” He yelled with anger.

God B: “You must have rigged that game, I swear!” he exclaimed.

Both of them were kneeling on the ground, clearly in some kind of pain. I didn’t bother to get their names, as they were going to die soon, anyway. Why talk much to those that were going to die?

Marika: “Not that I care if you believe me, but it was all by chance. Besides, who told you two to be so stupid and take out a divinity loan that you could not pay off?” She said with her arms crossed.

God A: “…”

God B: “…”

Selenia: “What I want to know… is who was the one that gave them a loan in the first place? I doubt that they were stupid, they clearly planned on them failing. But for what purpose?” I say with a thinking pose.

Avena: “You’re wise, Selenia. Clearly, in your relationship, you’re the brains, and your wives are the pretty brawn.” She said with a laugh.

Selenia: “…”

Marika: “What do you mean?” She asked.

Avena: “I gave them the loan, fully expecting that they couldn’t pay it off. After all, they had bullied you in your early years for a long time. I have been waiting for a while to help you finally kill them.” She answered.

Selenia: “How long ago was that?” I ask.

God A: “Are you serious!? That was 70,000 years ago! We haven’t done anything to her in all that time since then!” He said with an angry expression.

Selenia: “Unfortunately, you angered Marika’s wife by bullying her. Don’t worry, if it were my wives, and you bullied me, they would have torn you two to pieces.” I say with a laugh.

God A: “…”

Without anymore talking at all, Marika allowed me to fight the two God’s. With the game being that, if they win against me, then they can go free. Of course, this was a blatant lie. Even if I lost, Avena wouldn’t let these two go for long.

I haven’t known Avena long at all, but she is very similar to Resoria. As such, most likely what would happen is that we will let them go. And then, Avena will just catch and kill them moments later. I never realized that Marika would be a bottom like me…

Marika: “I am not a bottom!” She yelled in defense.

Avena: “You’re a bottom, dear.” She said with a confident tone.

Marika: “I am a bottom…” She admitted with a pout.

Avena: “That’s right. You’re my special little girl!” She said with a happy tone and smile.

Selenia: “…”

Quickly, Avena had taken Marika into the corner of the uh… room? And started making out with her. This place kinda looked like a starry, empty void. But that is besides the point! Avena… that is my and my wives trick! I never thought that I would be getting the same treatment that I gave to Rem not that long ago… Oddly… I seem to have passed out.

Many Hours Later.

Looking down at my hands, they were covered in blood, and so was my body. Before me lie the bodies of those God’s. Completely chopped up into pieces. The memories… they came flooding back to me…

I was… I was like a monster. Smiling, all the while killing these fools, not even caring when they injured me. What the flying fuck just happened to me?… And… why did it feel so good, and why am I so damn happy? I am even still smiling…

Avena: “I helped you release your inhibitions, and kill them just as you desired.” She explained.

Selenia: “Oh…” I reply.

Snapping her fingers, I was then completely clean. Before I could ask her more, she snapped her fingers once again. This time, I was at… a fucking wedding!? I was… I was wearing a priest outfit?…

Standing before me, looking at each other, were Avena and Marika. Smiling sweetly at each other, they were wearing elegant wedding dresses that seemed to have living stars inside them. It was like that one artistic design choice of that one cartoon, Ch_wder…

Avena: “Priest Selenia, can you please start the ceremony?” She asked.

Selenia: “…”

Saying words that I surely never learned before, I talked like a priest. Then, after I finished speaking, the brides kissed each other, now being married forever. With a snap of her fingers, we were back in that white room.

Selenia: “…”

Avena: “You okay?” She asked.

Selenia: “You’re pretty amazing, Avena.” I reply with a deadpan expression.

Marika: “Yeah, she is. Sorry, she wanted to have our wedding before yours. And she didn’t want to be anything too grand.” She said with a laugh.

Avena: “Selenia… what is that you desire? Now, I have made it so that you have to speak the true. Just tell me what it is, and I will grant it. After all, it is due to you that I am now married to my love.” She said, looking me in my eyes.

Those eyes looked crazy… Crazy hot! Thank Goddess that she is for Marika! If this woman was after me, she would hound me for all of eternity. Oddly, just like she said, I replied, spelling out my true desire.

Selenia: “50… 50,000 years isn’t enough! I want… no, I need more time with them! Please, I beg of you to make us live forever. Being with them is all I want. I never wish to part with them, even if we stay together for millions of years!” I reply, crying my eyes out, kneeling on the ground and holding Avena’s hand, pleading to her.

Avena: “Is that okay? If I grant this, you will never, ever die. You and them will exist forever…” She replied.

Selenia: “Please… it is all that I wish for. Even if we can’t stay together forever, I will never blame you for my unending existence.” I reply with a serious tone.

Avena: “Very well, it is done. I wish you and your wives a very happy eternity.” She said with a smile, snapping her fingers.

The next second, I was back in my dimension. I think?… The place was odd as odd can be. Was I gone for a longer time than I thought that I would be? Standing here, I was wearing a very beautiful, but clearly medieval style dress.

Meanwhile, those around me dressed like modern people, and some were even stopping to take pictures of me with their smartphones. Saying that I was an amazing cosplayer. Did Avena send me back to the wrong dimension!?

6