Chapter 99: Shocking Four P Marriage. (End)
159 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is the end of the novel, but there is one after story extra chapter. It will release 30 minutes after this one. Rather than making you all wait a day, I'd say that just half an hour would be a better idea.

This novel is published on Amazon here in both digital and physical. On top of that, the full novel is already posted on Patreon here and you can get this novel and everything else I make for just $10 a month! Chapter update everyday at 11AM

Chapter 99: Shocking Four P Marriage.

(Selenia’s POV)

While I was still in shock, a luxurious car parked in front of me. Getting out of the car, was Resoria. Wearing a very modern and elegant dress, she walked up to me. Not letting me speak, she took my lips and kissed me in broad daylight, in sight of all of these people…

Selenia: “…”

I was in shock even more now, so Resoria had a very easy time with guiding me into her car. After around twenty minutes, I was able to wake up from the crazy things that had been happening around me.

Selenia: “Resoria… what did I miss?” I ask with a nervous tone.

Resoria: “We took over the world, and then I froze time outside our continent and made it into a modern one.” She answered.

Selenia: “What about the other continents?” I ask.

Resoria: “Once those two finished their jobs, I unfroze time and then we pushed each continent together. Then I froze time once again. Selenia… how long has it been for you?” She asked.

Selenia: “About a week or two. I stayed with Marika and her wife longer than I thought that I would.” I answer.

Resoria: “I see… Not that long then.” She said with a sad tone.

What? What’s up with that reaction? It surely hasn’t been that long for them either, right? Oh, no… Such advancement wouldn’t happen so fast. Even with Resoria being a reincarnater…

Selenia: “Resoria… I…” She stopped my words, but kissing my lips once more.

Resoria: “It has been two thousand years since we’ve last seen you, Selenia.” She said, after releasing my lips.

Selenia: “…”

Resoria: “But this isn’t your fault at all. We did this for you, and it was our decision to do it. Now, you can live in a peaceful modern world, and do whatever you want. No wars happen here, there is no one to fight.” She said with a smile.

Selenia: “…”

Resoria: “Selenia… the life that I once stole from you, giving it back is our wedding gift to you, okay? Please accept it with a smile. We do love when you smile, after all.” She said, holding my hand softly.

Her hand was shaking… For what reason? Did she expect me to not be happy? How can I not be? They’re practically offering the world. A world that I very much desire deep in my heart. I am just… just so happy. Words cannot express what I am feeling right now.

Selenia: “This is the greatest gift that I have ever been given, and I love it with all my heart. Thank you so very, very much.” I say with happy tears flowing down my face.

Resoria: “That’s good, that’s good. We were so afraid of what your reaction would be.” She said with a relieved tone and expression.

Resoria said that we were heading back to her estate. It was a very huge one, probably the biggest in the world, is what she said. Secretly, those three rule the entire world now, and I guess that now I do too?…

But to most people, Cirilia is a world renowned business woman, Resoria is a world renowned actress, and Zella is a world renowned scientist. They all live in the same estate, which is known to people on the internet, so there are many rumors online that they’re in a relationship with each other.

They named each country, which, even though it is all one landmass, there were different countries, the same as they were in my past life. Though, respecting my wishes, Seattle didn’t exist in America. Ah, all is right with the world.

As for where we’re right now, this is Japan. I have no idea why they picked this country to be our new home, but at least anime, games, novels, and manga exist here. Upon arriving at the estate, I was shocked…

Selenia: “…”

Resoria: “Do you not like the style, Selenia? If so, we will tear it down and rebuild it!” She asked nervously.

Selenia: “No, no. I like it a lot!” I quickly reply.

Resoria wasn’t joking about the estate being large. In reality, she undersold the scale of it. It was practically an entire resort! It seems to, at the very least, to go on for miles. All of this is our new home? How amazingly grand…

Cirilia: “Selenia!” She yelled, giving me a tight hug.

Zella: “Selenia!” She yelled as well, trying to push Cirilia off of me, but compromising with a kiss on my cheeks instead.

It took them less than a minute to realize that I had entered the estate. It was kinda funny seeing them rush out of their room, and straight toward me like I was a piece of valuable treasure. I guess that I was their treasure, huh?

After giving them the hugs and kissed that they needed and deserved after so long, Resoria included, we all sat down to have a meal. Soon, once the meal was over, they took me to an… interesting room.

Resoria: “From now on, when we have sex, we will do it in this room. You have your own room too, and we will not invade your privacy with sex.” She explained.

Selenia: “…”

The room was pink, with a giant heart-shaped bed in the middle. This place… it really was a sex room to pleasure your special little princess in. Oh, no… I have a bad feeling about this. Yup… there go my clothes, off on the floor, taken off by my wives greedy and needy hands… This… this might take a while…

Two Months Later.

Oh, my Goddess. We totally had sex for two months!! Even worst, I still wanted to do more sex, but my three wives had work that they needed to do in a few days. So, we stopped after two months. Currently, I was still in the heart-shaped bed with them.

Selenia: “Um…” I say.

Resoria: “Yes, dear?” She said with a smile.

Selenia: “When will get married?” I ask with a red face.

Zella: “Oh? Does our little princess want to get married already?” She said with a teasing tone.

Selenia: “…”

Cirilla: “Don’t tease her like that, Zella.” She said with a giggle.

These women… they surely know how to mess with me. And in a way that I don’t really get upset over.

Selenia: “…That’s right. Your special, cute, precious treasure of a little princess needs a ring on her finger.” I say with an angry pout.

With my declaration, the three wives of mine all happily laughed. Then, I was in a luxurious car once more. Where are we even going? Eh, wherever it is, I doubt that I will be bored.

A Car Ride Later.

I was now walking down the aisle… They must have planned this in advance! Look, Avena, Marika, Saya, Rana, Velmet, Hani, and Grace were all here, attending the wedding. I was even wearing an absolutely beautiful wedding dress…

What’s worse, is that I am embarrassed to all hell. Before getting out of the car, Resoria informed me that, not only will our wedding be recorded, but it will be broadcasted live. With the given reason being, from Resoria’s mouth herself, “The world will soon know that you’re our one and only little princess wife.” to which I blushed in silence at hearing those words.

Standing at the main event area thingy, were my three wives. All wearing wedding dresses as well. Avena stepped up to the podium, seemingly going to be the priest to sanction our marriage. Well, I guess I did the same for hers…

Avena: “Selenia, do you take the hands of Resoria, Cirilia, and Zella, as your loving wives? Are you and your three wives prepared, as you four follow along the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you four shall live? Which is forever, you know.” She asked with a warm tone.

Selenia: “…Of course, I do.” I reply with a smile.

Avena: “I see… that’s good. I was afraid that you would get cold feet. Now, you three, you may kiss your bride.” She said with a smile.

Then, in front of literally hundreds of millions of people watching the livestream, Resoria told me the number after the wedding was over, my wives took turns kissing me lovingly.

In my last life, I had grown to hate that I married that woman. Never again did I think that I could happily marry someone. But that was wrong, dead wrong. Right now, being married to these three beautiful women, I am the happiest that I have ever been.

All the more that I can say is, I just hope that we can be together like this forever. No… There is no reason to hope for this outcome. It will just happen.

There is no doubt in my mind about that. There is no need to worry about this happening. There is absolutely no way that we wouldn’t be together forever. That being said, to my loving wives, I thank you with all my heart, healing my broken soul, giving me love, and waiting so long for me. With my very soul, I say, I love you.

End.

7