Chapter 2 – Succubus! *Light NSFW*
3.5k 7 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Outside Wuchoh, Qoyip Kingdom}

Mia looked at the screen that appeared in front of her with a small smile, this was all she ever wanted. Even if she disliked that her body was altered by surgery in her past life, it was the only way to get the body she desired.

'Now not so much...' Mia thought as she looked at the enhancement page of the succubus shop.

...

[Boobs Enhancement Lv 1: Increase your cup size to B-cup. Cost {Current: A-cup}- 10 EP]

[Butt Enhancement Lv 1: Increase your butt size by an inch. Cost {Current: 35 inch}- 10 EP]

[Waist Enhancement Lv 1: Decrease your waist size by 1 cm{Current: 71 cm}- 10 EP]

[Throat Enhancement Lv 1: Increase the size your throat can take by 1cm {Current: 12 cm}- 10 EP]

[Gag Reflex Lv 1: Take one more inch down your throat {Current 3 Inch}- 10 EP]

[Vagina Enhancement Lv 1: Increase the size your vagina can take by 1 cm{Current: 7 inches}- 10 EP]

[Thighs Enhancement Lv 1: Increase the size of your thighs by 1 inch{Current- 22 Inch}. Cost 10 EP]

[Face Enhancement Lv 1: Remove your freckles and acne. Cost 10 EP]

[Lips Enhancement Lv 1: Makes your lips more puff and full.{Current- Thin} Cost 10 EP]

[Butt Shape:  Change butt shape to- Bubble, Inverted, Square {Current- Heart}- Cost 100 EP]

[Boob Shape: Change boobs shape to- Round, Teardrop, Bell {Current- Athletic}- Cost 100 EP]

[Eye color: Change your Eye color {Current: Blue}- Cost 1 EP]

 

...

Mia went through the list, the list had all the physical enhancements that she could think of. There were even several things that could not be enhanced during her previous life.

...

[Sexual Endurance Lv 1: During sexual activities, stamina lasts 1.5x times longer. EP - 100]

[Sexual Allure Lv 1: Just looking at you makes someone desire to ravage you. Doesn't Work on those who are 5 levels higher than you. EP - 100]

[Sexual Pheromones Lv 1: Smelling your scent may cause the males around you to become more aroused. EP - 100]

...

There were more skills for purchase but they were locked and hidden, still, Mia was happy with the selection she got. She went back to her class and happily looked through it, a little more carefully this time.

...

[Class- Succubus {Unique}- A demonic class that focuses on devouring the essence from men and using that to power themselves.]

[Class specific skills:]

[Succubus Drain Lv 1 (0/10): For each ml of semen consumed gain 1 EP. EP can be consumed in the Succubus shop for physical enhancements and unlocking new skills.]

[Succubus Devour Lv 1(0/10): Every time you force a male to ejaculate inside of you, you can devour one stat point from them.

!Note- The target can not see his decreased stat.]

[Succubus Insight: See through the stats of nearby males to select the perfect target.]

[Succubus Treat: The Taste of semen could be freely changed depending on your desires]

...

Mia smiled as she sighed, her happiness lasted for a while as she looked around. She was standing on a patch of grass, behind her was a forest that screamed danger to her senses. She hurriedly looked ahead and found in the distance she could see a huge wall. 

With her destination decided for her she began to walk, her comfy fluffy slippers were a hindrance now as small rocks easily jabbed through its souls.

Suffering from pain and a scrunched-up expression Mia finally arrived at the front door that was barricading the walls. Her eyes scanned around and on the huge right door, there was a small opening. In front of the opening stood a guard covered in metal armor.

Mia looked at him and as she walked closer she used her skill {Succubus insight} to get a feel for him.

Another window appeared in front of her, and this time she was ready for it so she didn't jump, her walk posture had changed as she approached them. Even though her ass were smaller her hips swayed easily as she approached them.

While Mia was busy looking through their stats, Mike caught sight of her. Her dress and yoga pants although weren't sexy but the way she walked drew his attention to her swaying hips. He shifted in his position to get aroused as he stared in anticipation to get a look on her face.

Her face had a pure innocent appeal as freckles were apparent beneath her eyes, her crystal clear blue eyes held a slight innocence mixed with mischief as she looked around at the armor he was wearing in wonder.

'A village girl who probably ran away, today's my lucky day.' Mike thought as he shifted in position blocking anyone inside from seeing anything.

By now Mia had arrived in front of him, Mike removed his helmet as he gave her a stern look which caused the girl to shiver.

"Identify yourself!" He spoke forcefully.

"I-I'm Mia Laney. I want to enter the city." She stuttered and Mike's suspicions became clear. He looked at her clothes one more time before he motioned for her to come closer.

Mike had to stop his arousal from overcoming his restraint as he watched the small girl in front of him. She stood barely 5' 5'', with short shoulder-length blond hair and a cute face. While her body was not anything to brag about she had a youthful innocence that aroused Mike even more.

"Where's your pass?" Mike asked.

Mia blinked a couple of times at that question, "Without a pass, you could only pay 1 silver to enter the city." 

He wasn't lying about much, just the price. Looking at the trembling girl he was sure she had only prepared 10 bronze needed which was the actual fee.

"I-I only have 10 bronze..." Mia stuttered again, she could handle this level of acting, though the forceful attitude of Mike was really getting her going. She had done a few videos of roleplay like that and occasionally she enjoyed being ordered around.

"You need 1 silver." Mike denied it, he watched the girl tremble a little before she spoke, "Please, I can not go back... I'll do anything please..." Mia said the golden words that gave Mike the opportunity he needed.

"Anything you say..." Mike grinned as he pointed at the small cabin beside the gate. It was normally used for changing into their uniform during shift change but it being outside had another purpose.

Mia was quickly led around into a small wood cabin, it wasn't much space but it was not like she needed one. In a blur of movements, she was kneeling before Mike as he undid his pants.

'Good the fetishes are the sam-' Mia's thoughts froze as Mike slapped his dick down on her nose, her eyes widened as her expression froze. She wasn't acting as she stared at the size of his dick.

Mike slapped his 8-inch dick onto her face a couple more times, enjoying how her eyes crisscrossed to look at his dick.

"Open your mouth."

Mia's pussy gushed as she started becoming wet, she opened her mouth as wide as possible and Mike pointed dick at the opening.

'heh, today is really my lucky day...'


AN - If you have any skills and enhancement in mind comment below!

61