Chapter 3 – F*cktoy! Part -1 *Heavy NSFW*
4k 3 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{In a cabin outside Wuchoh city}

"Gluck~ Gluck~ Gluck~" 

Obscene sounds filled the cabin as Mike stared at the girl in front of him. One of her eyes was closed as if she was winching from pain while small drops of tears were streaming out from her other eye.

She didn't have the best mouth he had fucked as he couldn't go deep into her throat, his cock was apparently too large for her. Her head swayed as he gripped her hair with his two hands and pulled her towards him.

With every second he slammed his cock in as much as he could in her mouth and then he pulled it back to repeat it all over again. Even if the girl wasn't the deepest he could go, she knew how to suck cock. Her cheeks were hollowed out as she sucked his cock like her life depended on it.

Mia felt amazing, her arousal had reached its peak, she didn't know if it was his size that aroused her or maybe it was because she was a succubus now but with his every thrust her pussy gushed and her eyes rolled back with pleasure.

It wasn't hard for her to control her gag reflex as she constantly breathed in the air not allowing her body to gag, she would gag every once in a while when she had to switch from inhaling and exhaling but after a couple of times, she managed to time these changes to when Mike's dick was going out of her mouth.

Mike didn't last long, although he prided himself on his high PHY stat, the small girl on her knees in front of him was like a vacuum that was perfectly made for sucking cock. He could feel his impending release so he hardened his thrusts, every push was accompanied by a winch as his dick tried to force his way down the girl's throat.

"Shit!" Mike spoke with gritted teeth as he grabbed the girl by the back of her throat and pushed hard.

Mia's eyes widened as she winched, her air supply was suddenly cut off as Mike's dick invaded her throat. Even though it was just the tip, it hurt but the pain was quickly replaced by pleasure as she could feel him shiver uncontrollably as he started cumming straight down her throat.

1 rope, 2 rope, 3 rope... she counted as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. 

...

A couple of seconds later she came back from her coma only to realize that Mike was still holding onto her but the force was not there, his dick was now out of her throat and in her mouth as her eyes focused on the 3 inches that didn't ever enter her mouth. 

She extended her tongue and rubbed it at the base of Mike's dick causing it to explode one more time. His grip on her hair shifted as he stumbled back.

Mia leaned forward as she fake coughed a couple of times, her eyes focusing on the notification in front of her.

...

[Consumed 12ml of cum]

[Gained 12 EP]

 

...

[Succubus Devour Lv-1 Activated]

[+1 Mana]

 

...

'12 ml that's a lot more than I expected, is the amount of cum dependent on the PHY stat?' Mia thought as she stared at Mike's stat while he was still coming down from a pleasure high.

...

[Name: Mike Remy]

[Age: 28]

[Gender: Male]

[Class: Warrior]

[Level - 6]

[MP - 100/100]

[Mana Control- 20%]

[Allegiance- Qoyip Kingdom]

[PHY: 12]

[Mana: 5 -> 4]

[REF: 13]

[VIS: 15]

[Soul: 10 -> 9]

...

His Mana decreased by one and Mia could feel a gush of strange energy flowing into her. She hadn't noticed it before but throughout her whole body, she could feel energized.

Mike slowly calmed down, though his dick refused, his gaze went to the girl's blond hair as she was crouching down and coughing. His thoughts went back to the last moment when he had managed to break through the girl's throat for just a moment.

A feeling of conquest overcame him as he took a couple of steps towards her and grabbed her head by her hair.

"Ahh..." Mia screamed at the sudden assault as her face was forced to look up. Her eyes shifted as she dismissed the window from her face and looked at the cock in front of her eyes once again.

'What, he's hard this soon?' Mia thought, she was distracted for a moment and in that time Mike grabbed hold of her hair once again and used his other hand to pry open the girl's mouth. 

'Succubus shop,' Mia thought in panic as she hurriedly bought her first enhancement. She could feel a strange sensation in her throat but it was replaced by panic as Mike once again hammered his dick into her mouth.

Her lips were once again stretched to the limit as he kept pushing, her tight throat finally gave way and with a look of satisfaction on his face Mike pushed the final few inches of his dick down her throat.

'She soo tight...' Mike thought as he simply enjoyed the sensation as he looked down at Mia's pink lips touching the base of his cock.

He grinned as the blond began struggling for air as he held her down and pinned her against him. Her eyes opened as tears streamed down her face, after grinning at her for a bit he finally gave in and pulled his dick out of her throat. 

She took a deep breath in and that was all the time Mike gave her before he breached her throat walls again. For the next couple of minutes, Mike continued his assault on Mia's throat, he wanted to delay his orgasm for as long as possible while also making sure he left a lasting impression in the young girl's mind.

Mia was helpless, she was a slave to her own pleasure as she sat there without resistance. She had orgasmed two more times as her throat was used by Mike as a cocksleeve. 

"Gluck~ Gluck~ Gluck~" 

"Gluck~ Gluck~ Gwack~" 

"Gluck~ Gwack~ Gluck~" 

The sounds in the cabin continued, after using Mia's throat as an onahole for 5 minutes, Mike's endurance gave way as he allowed Mia a couple of seconds to take a deep breath before he pushed as deep as he could. He leaned forwards as he used both of his hands to push Mia's head into his dick.

...

'Shit! I might become addicted to her throat!'


AN - First smut scene, too intense?

P.S- Made a change to the devour skill, the target could not see his lost stats. We don't Mia to die so quickly now, do we!

56