Chapter 4 – F*cktoy! Part-2 *Light NSFW*
3.2k 2 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a perfect moment, his dick was feeling pleasure that he hadn't felt before as he came down her throat. This time he shoot ropes of cum straight down into her stomach as Mia orgasamed again. Mike stayed like that for a while and as Mia began to lose consciousness, he finally pulled out from her throat.

Mia this time collapsed as she closed her eyes, her body was reacting a little too much to almost any kind of stimulation. She panted as she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was a new notification in front of her.

...

[Ding!]

[Got Dominated 3 times]

[Fucktoy path opened...set as primary path]

[Gained skill: Passive Cocksleeve]

...

[Consumed 12ml of cum]

[Gained 12 EP]

[Skill Activated: Passive Cocksleeve]

[+12 EP]

...

[Succubus Devour Lv-1 Activated]

[+1 PHY]

...

...

'What! That's a bit too much don't you think...' Mia thought as she slowly gathered herself, she couldn't feel the effect of the extra stat in PHY as she slowly stood up. Her whole face was a mess, saliva, and cum was smeared on her chin so she looked around for something to clean it up with.

Mike also noticed her predicament, she looked so innocent once more now that she was not on her knees anymore. His appreciation of the petite girl had increased as he looked around the cabin. He opened his buddy's backpack and threw his spare t-shirt at her.

"Here," He spoke, his voice was a lot softer now and Mia looked at him in thanks. She quickly cleaned herself, she wasn't wearing any makeup so cleaning didn't take that much time.

"Do you have some water?" Mia asked, her voice was a little hoarse from the throat fucking. A bottle of water was quickly presented to her which she quickly used to quench her thirst followed by another round of cleaning.

"C-can I now enter the city?" Mia asked, going back to her innocent girl demeanor. It suited her current form very well though from the amount of EP she had gotten from Mike, she might be able to do a new round of enhancement soon.

'Breasts are a bit too noticeable, I should first focus on my ass and face.' Mia thought.

"Yes, wait here I'll get you an entry pass," Mike said as he left the room, Mia's gaze followed his back as he left but then she focused on the notifications in front of her.

'What the fuck do you mean fucktoy, I'm the succubus, the one in control,' Mia thought as she clicked on the Fucktoy path. A new window appeared in front of her, one that frightened yet excited her.

...

[Path of a Succubus]

[Primary: Fucktoy]

[Secondary: -]

...

[Fucktoy]

[Skills Unlocked]

[Passive Cocksleeve: You love the feeling of your body being completely dominated, your holes are just sleeves for men's cocks, ready to be used. 

+ While being Dominated. Stats -80%.

+ While being Dominated, the amount of pleasure you feel doubles.

+ 100% EP bonus while being dominated.]

[Virgin Onahole: Your hymen resets daily, and every day when your pussy is used like an Onahole, the amount of pleasure you feel triples.

+ While being Dominated. Stats -80%.

+ While being Dominated, the amount of pleasure you feel triples.

+200%EP bonus while being deflowered.

Cost- 1000EP]

[???]

[???]

...

Mia looked at the description of the two skills that she could see, along with that there was a row of skills beneath that she couldn't even see. Her eyes reread the description of the skill another time but then she was distracted as the door opened and Mike returned.

"Here this is your entry pass, since I'm helping you out I have to be responsible for your actions. Tell me where you will be staying and I'll drop by every now and then to make sure you're not up to something bad..." Mike spoke in a righteous tone but Mia could see the lust in his eyes.

'Idiot, he's already hooked...' Mia thought, this was a perfect opportunity to know more about the world and even have her first simp in this world.

"U-umm, I don't have a place to stay, I was going to look for some work in the city and then try to find a cheap inn." Mia baited Mike.

His eyes glinted as he frowned, "That won't work, who knows how long it would take you to find a proper job." Mike suppressed a grin as he fake sighed.

"Alright stay here, I'm gonna get out of my shift, you can stay at my place until then," Mike offered generously. 

"R-really?" Mia asked with 'hope' in her eyes.

"Alright stay here I'll be back," Mike said as he walked out of the cabin once again. Mia went back to staring at the dreadful path that she had unlocked.

'This won't work, I need another way to balance this out, maybe seducing Mike or dominating him 3 times would give me another way.' Mia thought it was the only way in which she would not end up just being his fucktoy. But then again once he cums a few dozen more times in her he would become too weak to resist her.

Mike quickly went back and after exchanging some favors changed shifts with his friend Ryan. He then led a wide-eyed Mia through the doors into the city. She was really staring in wonder at the dysfunctional city.

There were caravans rolling on over dirt roads but there were light bulbs attached to the street lights. Along with that, there were several vendors that were sitting by the door with several sets of armor laid in front of them.

The city was bustling still and slowly Mia realized that the area they were walking toward became cleaner and cleaner. She was surprised as she discreetly looked at Mike, he seemed like an average guard and with that level, it was surprising that he could live in a decent area.

...

'Huh, looks like I lucked out,' Mia thought as they walked into a small home, it was nothing much but compared to the filth she saw near the gates this seemed like heaven.

Mike opened the door and then he pointed, "There is only one room in the house as it is quite small," he had a dissatisfied look on his face, "The bathroom is right over there if you want to take a bath. I'm gonna go and change out of this fucking armor..." He grumbled as he walked into the room.

...

'Here goes nothing...'


AN - A little magic society preview.

49