Chapter 5 – Enhancements *Heavy NSFW*
3.5k 6 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Mike's Home}

Mia knew it was only a matter of time before Mike came in to fuck her again so she opened her status page and tried to think of a way in which she would not end up being degraded again. From the past two encounters, Mia had learned that Mike liked rough sex, and even though so did she, she did not want this system of her to further push her down the path of being a fucktoy.

...

[Name: Mia Laney]

[Age: 18]

[Gender: Female]

[Class: Succubus]

[Level- 1 (72/100)]

[MP- 110/110]

[Mana Control- 20%]

[Allegiance- Qoyip Kingdom]

[Reputation- Comonner(0/100)]

[PHY: 7]

[Mana: 11]

[REF: 6]

[VIS: 9]

[Soul: 10]

[Points: 0]

[EP: 6]

[Money: 0G 0S 0B]

...

She was still weak but had gained some EXP, upon finding nothing in here that would help, she sighed closed her status window again, and then opened her succubus shop. She had taken one enhancement for her throat and for now, that was okay.

'Should I increase my boobs, Mike will surely notice such a drastic change, and if he would will he suspect that I'm a succubus,' the question swirled in Mia's head for a bit before she sighed and moved away from that. Let's save that for later, first, she should focus on her butt.

After careful consideration, she used 2 enhancements, one for her butt and one for her thighs. As soon as she clicked on the upgrades she could feel the tingling feeling return as she tried to look behind. While 1 inch might not sound like much it was still noticeable as his butt protruded out a little bit.

'Wow, my thighs changed a lot more,' Mia thought as her Yoga pants felt a little tighter than before. 1-inch increase in thighs was a lot more significant when compared to her butt. She admired the change directed at her thighs.

'After the first upgrade, the next one costs 25 EP. I would have to wait a while until I can return to the perfect hourglass figure.'

She was already in the bathroom with the door closed behind her, though she couldn't find a lock on the door, the tiles beneath her feet were warm as she looked down in surprise.

'Wow, that's neat. Can I take a hot bath as well?' Her eyes scanned the equipment in the room, there was a showerhead-looking thing but she couldn't see any controls. 

'What are those squares...' She thought as she walked closer, beneath the shower, on the wall where normally there are knobs to turn on or off the water. There were 3 squares, that looked like there were made from cloudy marble.

As Mia tried to figure out what it was, the bathroom door opened and Mike walked through the door, he was naked as he simply flaunted his erect dick at her.

'He wasn't even able to hold himself back for a little bit?' Mia thought as she smiled at him completely ignoring the erect dick that was in front of her.

Apparently, that was the wrong move as Mike simply walked over to her, his hand once again mixing in between her blond hair as he jerked her head upwards to look at him. Her eyes met his dark grey orbs as he stared at her clothes for a moment, his other hand snaked into her top and with a little bit of force her crop top was thrown away.

~Rip~

Mike's eyes roamed at Mia's flat chest and he sighed in disappointment, seeing her starting to protest he simply gripped her hair harder causing her to go limp in his arms.

'This bitch likes being dominated, it's time to break her tiny figure...'  Mike thought, though he didn't realize that Mia was paralyzed for a different reason.

...

[You are being Dominated]

[Skill: Passive fucktoy activated]

...

'What the fuck,' Mia screamed as Mike leaned down and captured her lips in a fierce kiss as he hauled her face around by her hair. She winched as her back collided against the cold bathroom wall.

~Rip~

Within a second her Yoga pants were also torn apart, though they still dangled along her calves as Mike didn't bother to reach down to completely tear it away.

Mike's hands went in between Mia's legs and touched her dripping pussy. He broke the kiss as he grinned, he looked down at Mia who was panting from the kiss as the enhanced pleasure she was feeling from being in a dominated state while at the same time, she tried to find some semblance of balance.

Shaking his head at the bitch in heat, he grabbed her by the waist and easily lifted her up, Mia's eyes widened as the lining of her pussy with Mike's dick was the only warning she received of what was about to happen.

"Ahhh~" Mia moaned as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. An entirely new world of pleasure was opened to her as her arms simply went limp to the side.

Her consciousness grew blurry from the pleasure as Mike started thrusting into her. Mike looked down at Mia and grinned at the look of pleasure on her face, he could feel her pussy gripping her tightly as with each thrust she somehow managed to grip him harder.

The tursts continued and soon Mia came... once... then twice... then three times as she slowly lost count. The sensations she was receiving were too much, her previous body had gotten used to the sex as she got fucked for work on a daily basis.

Now that she was in a new body her sensitivity returned back to the days when she was just 18, when just thoughts and slight touches and grazes were enough for her to shiver. With that body, the enhancements done by the system and Mike thrusting his 8-inch cock inside of her just to satisfy himself. 

All of it combined made her pass out as she began squirting...


...

~Creek~ ~Creek~

When she came back to her senses she realized she was on a bed, her bed was pressed against silky bedsheets as something huge was fucking her. She opened her eyes to see Mike plowing her in a missionary pose, he had a crazed look on his face as he kept on going despite the fact that he was cumming, his hands gripping her waist as he pulled her into him.

He didn't stop even to take a breath as he simply leaned down and fell over her, his cock still buried deep inside of her as the smell of sex was all over the room.

She couldn't move, as Mike's heavy body pressed her onto the bed, she could only see the bunch of notifications that were floating in front of her.

...

[Consumed 11ml of cum]

[Gained 11 EP]

[Skill Activated: Passive Cocksleeve]

[+11 EP]

...

[Consumed 10ml of cum]

[Gained 11 EP]

[Skill Activated: Passive Cocksleeve]

[+11 EP]

...

[Consumed 10ml of cum]

[Gained 10 EP]

[Skill Activated: Passive Cocksleeve]

[+10 EP]

...


AN - Not the best sex scene but I needed to do this. This shows the dangers of cumming inside a succubus, so if you get the opportunity to fuck one... pull out my man pull out!

54