Chapter 6 – Transformation! Part-1 *Light NSFW*
3.1k 5 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Mike's bedroom}

Mia stared at the barrage of notifications that were in front of her. There was a whole bunch of them, and she stared at them for a moment, her body still felt pretty weak, and when she tried to move Mike but couldn't. She just ended up agitating him and felt Mike's cock in her pussy flex. It shot a wave of pleasure through her body which was enough to make her shiver.

'Alright I need to calm down, since he's unconscious now I can slowly sort through the notifications, then the effects of the bullshit skill should vanish and I can move him.' Mia thought as she stared at the first few notifications.

Most of them were the same ones she had received till now, breaking down her EP gain throughout this session.

'1,2,3,4...5?' Mia counted the number of notifications she received and turned to look at the collapsed Mike in surprise. She remembered him cumming in her the first time when she collapsed, how did he end up going for another 4 rounds and why didn't she wake up at all before the last one.

As Mia was lost in her thoughts her strength returned to her, with caution she put her hands on Mike's shoulders and flipped them over. She looked down and watched as Mike's cock flopped out of her. 

Free from her constraints she stood up, her legs wobbled as she used her hands to stabilize herself. At least with how her powers worked, she didn't have to clean up her snatch, her body had already absorbed the semen that Mike shot into her.

'I need some clothes, he won't have women's clothes so I will have to make do.' Mia thought she sat on a chair in the room for the moment as she focused back on the notifications.

...

[Level up]

...

Along with the notifications that told her body had been used 5 times as an onahole by Mike in the past 30 minutes, there was another notification buried within.

'I leveled up?'

She hurriedly opened her status and noticed the changes.

...

[Name: Mia Laney]

[Age: 18]

[Gender: Female]

[Class: Succubus]

[Level- 2 (72/150)]

[MP- 110/110]

[Mana Control- 20%]

[Allegiance- Qoyip Kingdom]

[Reputation- Comonner(0/100)]

[PHY: 7 ->9]

[Mana: 11->12]

[REF: 6->7]

[VIS: 9->10]

[Soul: 10->15]

[Points: 5]

[EP: 106]

[Money: 0G 0S 0B]

...

'I got some stats to work with along with the level up if she dumped all of her stat points in PHY she would become stronger than Mike... How does that even work, he was pretty weak for a level 5,' Mia thought as she looked at her upgraded status window. 

After sucking Mike's cock for the first time, EP was added to her status window. Mia kept looking through the notifications and soon found another different one.

...

[Devoured the same target 5 times in a single day]

[Soul Devourer Path opened... selected as secondary path]

...

[Path of a Succubus]

[Primary: Fucktoy]

[Secondary: Soul Devourer]

...

[Soul Devourer]

[Skills Unlocked]

[Passive Sucker: Every time someone cums in you, their soul starts to weaken, if their soul weakens enough you can absorb a part of your target's soul.

+ 50% to Soul-based skills on a weakened target

- 50% to EP gained from a weakened target]

[Soul Enrichment: While you are having sex with someone who has a weakened soul, you can use the extra soul you have collected to temporarily boost their stats.

+30% chance for Control-based skills to work.

Cost- 1000EP]

[???]

[???]

...

Mia closed the notifications and then stood up, she had collected quite a sum of EP, but for now, she didn't go for any enhancement. She walked up to Mike's wardrobe and looked through his clothes. They were all clearly male clothes but having no choice she simply chose a T-shirt and pants.

She then walked into the bathroom and looked at her torn top and yoga pants lying around the floor. Her gaze then turned to look at her face in the mirror, unlike the young vibrant look she had just half an hour ago. Right now she was sporting a freshly fucked face, her hair was messed up and there were hickeys all across her neck.

She still didn't know how the water system worked so she used a towel to make sure she looked as presentable as possible. After making sure she didn't look too horrible she walked out of the bathroom and slipped on her fluffy slippers.

'Alright, this will have to do for now. I don't have any money but first I need to find out if this town has a library,' She thought, thankfully everyone weirdly spoke the same language so she didn't have to worry too much. 

All her plans came to a halt as she realized that she didn't know how to open the door, the door had the same white marble as everything here and her only guess would be that it was somehow related to mana.

After hesitating for a bit she walked back into the bathroom and closed her eyes as after she stood in front of the notches under the shower again.

'If I'm gonna be messing around with foreign energy it sure as hell won't be with a door that could have safety features on it.' 

She tried to direct the mana that was flowing through her body. It was difficult for her to even change the flow of mana at the beginning, it flowed through her body in a constant stream. After concentrating she found that there were several points across her body from where the mana branched itself.

She tried to concentrate on just one of them and pushed the mana flowing through it towards her right hand. She felt a sudden rush of energy flowing through her hands and when she opened her eyes mana was gushing out of the centre of her palm. She hurriedly put her palm against the plate and dodged the spray of water as the shower turned on.

'Yes!' Before she could celebrate any further she heard the sound of the bathroom door opening and Mike stood at the door with sleepy eyes.

"What are you doing with slippers in the bathroom?"

...


AN - So the more she levels up the paths should open, along the way her abilities would evolve giving her more combat options, though the story would not focus on combat all that much.

!Also she would remain a sub when it comes to sexual matters and become more dominant outside of sex.

48