Chapter 7 – Transformation! Part-2
2.6k 8 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mike looked weak, it wasn't his body that was showing any signs of weakness but his whole aura, he looked tired and his eyes were slightly dazed. 

"I wanted to go out and look for some jobs and maybe explore the city, but I can't open the door," Mia spoke, she had stopped using the stutter in front of Mike making the illusion that they were a lot closer now.

"Yeah, just come with me," Mike spoke as he walked out of the bathroom, Mia stared at the running shower and channeled mana through her hands to close it again.

'So electricity is replaced by mana here, how do people even survive then because just turning this thing on and off costs me about 10 mana.' Mia thought as she followed Mike, her eyes went to his naked ass walking in front of him.

'Other than being a little rough he's not that bad to look at. A warrior should be a physically based class that uses swords and shields to fight.'

She had looked at Mike's toned ass for a moment longer until they arrived at the front door. Beside the door was a panel where Mike started fiddling with something, after a bit he spoke, "Here push some mana into this circuit." 

Mia pushed a little bit of mana again, when she looked back at her remaining mana she noticed her mana had regenerated by 1.

'So the Mana regen rate is around 1 per 5 sec or something like that.' Mia thought, then it wasn't so bad.

"Go ahead try to open the door now," Mike spoke and Mia obliged, manipulating Mana was getting easier as it took just a second for her to use Mana to open the door.

"Let's go let me show you around town," Mike spoke as he got ready to open the door but Mia quickly slammed it shut. At his questioning look, she pointed downward at his naked body.

"Right I totally forgot, give me a minute." Mike rushed back into the bedroom and she could hear the sounds of things and a couple of crashes.

She winced at the sounds and sighed in relief, looking at the way he had mellowed out after the loss in his stats she was feeling more secure in using him to gain a foothold as well.

It took Mike a few minutes to come back wearing a T-shirt and a loose pair of pants. Both of them quickly left the house and started exploring, Mia was looking around at everything like a headless chicken again while Mike simply walked around beside her, he was slowly recovering from his short coma as well.

...

"Do you guys have a library here?" Mia asked, while she disdained from learning in her precious life, she needed a crash course on the basics of this world after all.

Her gaze kept moving from one person to another as she recorded everyone's information in her mind as a reference.

'Almost everyone is either a Mage or a warrior, there are apparently just these two classes around. I wonder what the library would have to say about the special classes.'

The Library wasn't a huge building as she had expected, it was like a 2 story house that was made of wood and planks hammered together. Mike quickly jumped forward to use his identity as a guard to speedrun her library pass.

"So what do you want to know," Mike asked.

"I come from a small village so I don't know anything much, I want to learn everything I can about Mana and the kingdom," Mia replied as she went for the first book on the geography of the surrounding area.

'First I need the name of this mysterious village where I'm supposedly from.' Mia thought but her thoughts were interrupted by Mike's chuckle, he looked at her with pity in his eyes and spoke.

"Do you think anyone can learn about mana, everything related to magecraft is kept a secret by the nobles." Mike spat as the aggressiveness returned to his eyes.

Mia froze as her dream of boosting her stats and then learning magic was shattered, she gave Mike a puzzled look so he sighed and explained, "All the techniques of how to channel mana and get attuned to using your mana and drawing mana circles are kept secret by the noble families. When someone turns 18 their class is determined by the system, I'm a warrior because I had no choice but to train as such."

"And since the Nobles have the methods to drawing mana circles and learning spells only they could become a mage when they turn 18. After that, they just need to gain experience and they will quickly become stronger than us..." Mike finished bitterly, his face was set in a frown as he looked around.

"Learn whatever you want, I'm going for a drink. I'll meet you back at home," Mike spoke as he walked away, the dazed look was gone from his eyes as he returned to normal. Mia looked at his change in fascination before he swaggered out of the room.

'The effects of Soul devour are temporary, at least the hypnotizing effects don't last that long. He listened to everything I asked for almost half an hour before he slowly went back to his rough persona.' Mia thought, she didn't know what would happen next but compared to the Fucktoy path, she was looking forward to what kind of control she could have over men.

Her gaze went back to the book and she began reading about classes again, in this world there were several classes that anyone could learn, but the real classes were set when one reached the age of 18.

She continued looking through the index of all the classes, and then she picked up a book about demons and monsters, the enemies of humanity, and searched through it as well. 

After reading the two books at the surface level she quickly realized that there was no such term as the succubus in this world.

...


AN- Whoops, a non NSFW chapter!

50