Chapter 8 – Transformation! Part-3
2.7k 6 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{In the Library}

Mia spent the next couple of hours learning more about this world she was in. The planet was called Bedivere, she didn't understand why they had to name it so complicated when the spoken language was clearly English. However, upon further research, she realized that the situation of the humans in this dimension was not so good.

Unlike Earth, where Humans were clearly the species that developed the fastest, it wasn't the same in this world. The disadvantage that Humans in this world had was their short natural lifespans. As one further levels up their vitality and lifespan naturally increase, but for humans they were stuck across a bottleneck of level 199.

Apparently, the amount of Exp needed to level up from level 199 to 200 was so huge that no human had ever managed to break through that barrier, not even after centuries of constant trying. The only reason that humans were not extinct was their superior numbers.

'The demon race has more leveled warriors, but their numbers are a hundredth times less than humans, so even though they are inherently superior the situation had been stuck as a tie for centuries...' Mia thought as she closed the book. She wasn't actually interested in all this, for now, her current survival was more important to her.

The reason she stumbled across this book was because it contained a lot of information about demons. She had been searching for a lot of demons but hadn't stumbled across a sex demon yet.

'It made a little bit of sense, the class is provided by the system as it is a universal power that governs this world. The powers are based on the training someone goes through before they become an adult, now in a world filled with war and with so little population, every demon must be trained to become a warrior from birth.' Mia thought as she closed the book and leaned back in thought.

'Maybe some human sex workers gained access to this class as well, or maybe they gained a more passive class like a sex slave or something because there is no mention of succubus being a class anywhere... unless it is knowledge that is soo common that it needs not be written in books I should be fine,' Mia thought, though she had her test dummy back home, before testing this theory on her she just needed to suck out some more strength form him so that even in worst case scenario she had the strength to deal with him.

"Damn, you're still reading," Mike spoke as he looked at Mia staring at the book in a daze. 

"Wha- oh yeah I was just searching for my class in here," Mia spoke, she stood up and put the book back on the shelf.

"Searching for your class?" Mike asked with a confused look.

"I'll tell you later, I'm done here let's go," Mia spoke as she walked toward Mike.

"Alright, I got some groceries so you could cook us something... you know how to cook right?" Mike asked as an afterthought.

"Uhh..." Mia stuttered as she tried to think about any recipe she could remember, she could make some basic pasta or noodles but she doubted this backward world would have such food.

'I need to come back tomorrow and read through more about the world and its culture, and maybe some more general knowledge...'

"Never mind, we'll just eat some bread and milk," Mike spoke when he saw Mia's dazed look.

'She's an airhead huh, if she wasn't such a good fuck I wouldn't have bothered to entertain her. Hopefully, she learns some of the basic stuff before getting a job, anyway how much could she even eat.'

The two of them walked in silence back to Mike's home, each lost in their thoughts as they silently followed the crowd. Mia noticed that there were a lot of shifty people around and a couple of them grazed her ass in the crowd. She turned to look around but couldn't find anyone.

Mike opened the door and then he dumped the groceries in the fridge before he turned it on with a flick of mana.

"Oh yeah, what is your class anyway, don't worry no one would hear about it in the house," Mike grinned at Mia.

'He's asking so there is no harm in talking now, his Phy stat is already below me so I should both be stronger and more powerful. And if while he tries to overpower me he doesn't have any sexual intent then the passive cocksleave skill shouldn't activate.' Mia thought.

"It's a class called [Succubus]," Mia spoke as she looked carefully at Mike's expression for any hints, but his face just transformed into a frown.

He thought about it then shrugged, "Never heard of it, what does it even do?"

"It allows me to level up by absorbing cum while having sex," Mia spoke as she tried to blush, Mike froze for a moment as he turned to look at Mia blushing as she fidgeted in place.

He chuckled and spoke, "So you really leveled up by drinking my cum back then... I didn't want to say anything but it makes sense, damn what kind of skills does it give you anyway, it seems like a lot different from a warrior or a maze class."

'He didn't ask or suspect anything, looks like the succubus either don't exist in this world or they are hidden from the common populace at least...' Mia thought.

"The class allows me to absorb cum, collect it and use it to enhance my physical features," Mia spoke, her eyes watching Mike's expression as he froze once again, this time when he turned around his eyes contained a strong lust.

"Have you tried it yet?" Mike asked as he came closer, Mia nodded as she tried to look away from his hungry gaze.

"What have you enhanced?" Mike asked, he didn't know why but the thought of a girl turning sexy because he came in her a buttload of times was strangely appealing to him.

'Could I pump her enough that her flat chest could upgrade into some nice boobs?' 

...


AN-  First Proper NSFW next chapter, I mainly focused on some background info and worldbuilding in this chapter but I know what you guys want so wait till tomorrow!

48