Chapter 9 – Transformation! Part-4 *Heavy NSFW*
2.9k 3 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{In the Kitchen}

"My ass and thighs," Mia answered honestly. In the next second Mike was behind her as he yanked her pants down. He stared at Mia's ass momentarily, trying to compare it to his memories.

The ass wasn't as noticeable as the thighs were, he groped Mia's right thigh with one hand for a moment as she squirmed at the sudden attention.

'Looking at his expression, he looked excited rather than being afraid of my powers.' 

Mike was indeed quite fascinated by the way Mia's class worked, while he wasn't sure how the class would cooperate in combat there were several classes in fact that were noncombat focused. Sometimes even something as mundane as a gardener could evolve into a class, though it never had much use for it in modern society.

'What is the objective of her class, to make her into a slut?' Mike thought as he spanked Mia's ass in reflex.

'No not again...' Mia thought as she suppressed a moan.

...

[You are being Dominated]

[Skill: Passive fucktoy activated]

...

She watched as the same warning appeared in front of her, her knees buckled partially because she suddenly felt weakness because of the skill. And partially because of the spank.

Mike grinned as he saw Mia's face glow up in a blush, he was very interested in her class but to be honest he would do her even without the temptation of the class itself.

He wasn't the possessive kind of guy, he just liked dominating girls. That's why Icarus has been his go-to brothel.

'She would make a good whore, not only would she earn quite a lot of money but if she could get sexier by getting fucked it would be perfect.'

The thought excited him as he slowly stood up, his hands went to Mia's tender neck and he grabbed her by the back of her neck and forcibly twisted her neck to make her look at him. He saw her eyes clouded by pleasure as he leaned down and bit down on her neck.

"Ahh~" Mia moaned as she leaned against Mike, her body already was giving in to his touch and now that she knew that she was stronger than him and he didn't have any evil intentions, she didn't mind that he was going to just use her body for pleasure.

"You're such a slut, your class truly was made for you..." Mike whispered in her ears as his left hand grabbed her neck and softly choked her.

Mia's eyes widened as his right hand went around her waist and started rubbing her pussy. 

"Now I did come a lot in you today, did you use all of my cum on your enhancements already?" Mike spoke forcibly as he had to pinch Mia's neck a couple of times to get her eyes to focus on him.

Mia shook her head 'No' slightly, it wasn't exactly going according to her plan but they were slowly going in the right direction. Mike grinned as he stopped rubbing her pussy lips and whispered.

"Can you increase the size of your boobs?" He asked.

Mia looked into his lust-filled face and nodded, she wanted him to be an alibi as well for her. In case her powers were not feared she would need someone to vouch for her.

"Do it then, enhance your boobs," Mike said as his hands went into her T-Shirt and started fiddling with her nipples. Mia buckled as another shot of pleasure shot through her but she was slowly getting used to her new body.

'Succubus Shop'

The list of options once again appeared in front of her, her eyes roamed across the familiar options and then she thought about buying the boobs enhancement.

...

[Boobs Enhancement Lv 1: Increase your cup size to B-cup. Cost {Current: A-cup}- 10 EP]

...

Mike could feel Mia's boobs swell, they weren't massive but they were definitely there now when compared to before. He let go of Mia's neck as his left hand joined the other as it cupped onto her other boob.

"More, make them swell up more," Mike demanded. Mia nodded and she thought bought another enhancement for her boobs. Her EP went down by 25 this time and her boobs swelled once again.

This time the change was more noticeable as Mike had a handful of breasts in his hands, he mauled Mia's breasts for a moment and admired the new texture as Mia came.

Mia wasn't into breast fetish but when her newly bimbofied boobs were mauled roughly all the pleasure and pain receptors in her boobs went off. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came while Mike held her close by using her boobs for support.

'Wow in just one day, her boobs went from flat to a respectable size, and with her petite frame they must look amazing.' Mike marveled at the thing he was feeling as he supported Mia for a moment as she orgasmed.

He then let go of her breasts and picked up Mia in a princess carry, and he walked toward the bedroom. His eyes were focused on the two nipples that were poking through his T-shirt.

'This won't do I definitely need to take her shopping...' Mike thought as he looked at the state of the bed. The bed was still soaked a little bit from their previous entanglement so he simply removed the covers and then threw Mia on the mattress.

Mia looked at Mike who was undressing, her attention though was focused on the screen in front of her.

'The costs ramp up a little too much...'

...

[Boobs Enhancement Lv 3: Increase your cup size to D-cup. Cost {Current: C-cup}- 100 EP]

...

'If a D-cup costs 100 EP then it would take 1000EP to get up to my previous size.' Mia thought.

She wanted to be at a respectable E-cup in this life but looking at the ramping up costs it would take quite a bit of being fucked around to get that much EP.

She closed the panel and stared at Mike's frame once again, his 8-inch cock was painfully hard as he stared at her.

"When I came down your throat did that count?" Mike asked, Mia nodded as Mike grabbed her hands and shifted her on the bed a little. He adjusted her till her head was just hanging from the corner of her bed and spoke.

"Open up!"

...

----------------------------------

AN- A facefuck and then doggy style scene coming up, after that the real plot of the story begins!

If you haven't figured it out till now, I'm a bit of a fan of facefucks so they will be a consistent part of the novel!

45