Chapter 10 – Icarus! Part -1 *Heavy NSFW*
3.3k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{In Mike's Bedroom}

'...I kind of wish she was wearing a choker.' Mike thought as he slowly pushed his dick into Mia's mouth. Mia sucked slightly but she didn't have the time to do anything much as Mike pushed straight for her throat.

Mike could see his dick bulge in her throat and he grabbed her neck and squeezed out of curiosity. Mia buckled underneath him as he pushed some more, so he pulled his dick out.

~Cough~ ~Cough~

Mike looked as Mia coughed a couple of times, during the last two times he had fucked her throat she was on her knees so his full length hadn't been able to enter her. But from this angle, he could push almost 4 inches of his dick down her throat. 

'For some reason, her throat is unreasonably tight after a couple of inches, I can't push it all in...' Mike thought dissatisfied. He grabbed her by her throat and Mia opened her mouth again automatically.

'She really loves getting stuffed...' Mike pushed in once again, he tried once more but Mia started buckling again at the last inch. Mike pulled his hips back until just the tip of his cock was in her throat before he pushed in again.

"Gluck~ Gluck~ Gluck~" Mia tried to suck but Mike didn't ever leave her throat, he was just using her throat like a pussy right now.

It was just 3 inches. Three inches of pure pleasure, that was what Mike felt. He continued pistoning in and out of Mia's throat for a solid 30 seconds before he could feel her grip his hands and pull.

Mike didn't want to but he still pulled out of her reluctantly. Mia gasped hard as she tried to breathe in as much air as possible. Mike let her take a couple of breaths before he pinched her nipples.

"Ahhh~~" Mia let out a loud moan. Mike looked at her twitching form and her trembling legs as another idea hit him. 

Mike grabbed her throat and Mia opened her mouth again. The deepthroat began once again but this time Mike leaned down onto Mia. He grabbed hold of her thighs and pulled them away to reveal her leaking pussy.

He wasn't aggressive at first, a simple lick along her pussy made Mia tremble as he pushed his dick deep into her throat. He started making out with her pussy lips as he licked her clitoris. 

As Mia's trembling increased Mike increased the pace at which he was fucking her throat. 

"Gluck~ Mhhh~ Mhhh~Gwak~ Mhhh~ Gluck~ Mhhh~" 

The room broke down in the symphony of sounds as Mia came. Mike drank some of her pussy juice as he leaned back up, and grabbed Mia by her shoulders.

"Endure Slut, I don't care if you faint I'm not pulling out of your throat..." Mike warned as he grabbed a hold of Mia's new boobs and began mauling them.

"Gluck~ Gwak~ Gluck~"

'Fuck, her throat is perfect.' Mike thought as he trembled and he could feel Mia's hands pulling his hands away. He was very close to his release so he ignored her grip and pushed faster into her throat.

Slowly Mia's grip weakened as Mike pushed deep into her throat and began cumming. It was just 3 seconds. In three seconds he came down 8 ropes of cum. He pulled back instantly and looked down at Mia.

She looked like she was in a daze so he pulled her hair and made her look up to him. Her eyes moved slightly which relieved Mike but looking at the broken expression on Mia's face aroused him some more.

'I came in her just now, let's get some enhancements...' Mike thought excitedly, he realized that he had got the perfect toy that no club could provide him.

He slowly lifted her by her hair until she was looking him in the eye, her face was a little messed up right now so he had no desire to kiss her.

"Enhance your ass," Mike commanded, seeing no response he turned her around and threw her on the bed. With a few moves, she was lying face down and ass first in front of him. He pulled his hand back and spanked her ass.

~Spank~

"Come on Slut, enhance your ass!" Mike commanded, Mia woke up from her slight daze from the pain. 

~Spank~

"Wake up slut!" Mike said as he spanked her right ass cheek again.

~Spank~

"Uhhh~" Mia moaned out in pain this time as she turned her face back and looked at Mike with a confused expression. Her eyes focused on the notification in front of her for a moment but another spank hit her ass.

...

[Consumed 8ml of cum]

[Gained 4 EP]

[Skill Activated: Passive Cocksleeve]

[+4 EP]

...

~Spank~

"Enhance your ass from the cum that I just fed you!" Mike spoke as he spanked her ass once again.

'I got just 8 EP for that abuse, it isn't enough to enhance just based on the last load. And since I just lost another stat in PHY his next load would give even less EP.' Mia debated but another spank slammed into her ass.

"Mhmmm~" Mia moaned out loud, while she hadn't been a fan of being spanked in her last life, her body reacted a little too much now. Her head swimming with lust, she buckled her hips unconsciously as she opened the 'Succubus Shop'.

...

[Butt Enhancement Lv 2: Increase your butt size by an inch. Cost {Current: 36 inch}- 25 EP]

...

Since everything is an investment anyway, she bought the upgrade as another spank hit her. 

~Spank~

"Mhmm~" Mia suppressed a moan by pushing her lips against each other as Mike looked as Mia's ass bulged. The last enhancement didn't do much but this time her ass bulged outwards. 

Mike saw her ass enlarge slightly and his dick twitched in arousal. He lined himself against her dripping pussy and sheathed himself in her snatch in one swift motion.

"Ahhhh~" Mia moaned audibly as Mike groaned, he grabbed onto Mia's newly enhanced ass and pulled back.

~Thwap~ ~Thwack~~Thwap~~Thwack~

...


AN - I got a little too focused on the facefuck again!

One more chapter of sex mixed with the plot moving forward coming on next!

45