Chapter 11 – Icarus! Part -2 *Heavy NSFW*
2.7k 3 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{In Mike's Bedroom}

~Thwap~ ~Thwack~~Thwap~~Thwack~

...

"Ahh~ Ahhhh~ Mhmm~ Uhhh~" Mia moaned as her body started melting again. Compared to when her throat was being used, te pleasure then was accompanied by some pain and panic which kept her somewhat in control. 

'Ohhh myy goooddd, I'm cummming...' Mia thought as she began trembling.

~Thwap~ ~Thwack~~Thwap~~Thwack~

Mike mauled Mia's ass as he slammed into her again and again, her pussy was gripping him with a death grip. When he looked down he could see her pussy move along with his dick. As she came he could see her start trembling again. 

'Fuck no, I'm not doing that again...' Mike thought as he let go of her ass and grabbed Mia's hair and pulled.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhh~~" Mia screamed as she came harder, Mike didn't pull out he used his right hand to pull Mia's hair back as he gripped her hips with his left.

"Ohh~ My~ God~" Mia moaned out as the pain from her hair being pulled back stopped her from passing out.

"So you can speak without passing out slut!" Mike spoke as he pulled back and spanked her again. Mia's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came again, her body's senses once again overwhelming her as she creamed herself from on Mike's dick.

~Thwack~~Thwack~~Thwack~~Thwack~

The room descended into a symphony of sounds as Mike ignored Mia, the haze was starting to build again as they began pounding harder. The two of them maintained a stable rhythm, while Mia was the one who orgasmed a lot more, as her velvety walls tightened around Mike he didn't last much longer.

"F-Fucking S-slut~" Mike groaned out as he pushed her head down. With a finely few thrusts, he came inside of her.

"Uhhh~" Mia moaned as she tethered on the edge of orgasm again, as his dick pulsed a couple more times as he fired another 7 ropes of cum into her.

Mia collapsed as Mike let go of her ass, her legs spread as she flopped down on the bed. Another moan left her lips as she felt Mike's cock drag along her walls as he pulled out.

Mike was in a haze of lust but his body felt too weak to continue, he opened his stats to take a look but there were no adverse conditions.

'I overdid it, I have cum what, 9-10 times in her within a day. It seems like I need to control myself a little.' Mike thought as he closed the status window and look at Mia's ass. He didn't receive the satisfaction of seeing his cum leak from her pussy so he spanked her ass.

'Wow, she didn't have these many curves before but her ass really does look a lot better.' Mike thought as he collapsed on the bed beside her. He wasn't thinking straight for now and as he collapsed on the bed, his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he backed out.

...

"Ohh~" Mia moaned at the sudden spank as another pang of heat radiated from her core. Her current body was as insatiable as she was sensitive. Unfortunately, Mike collapsed beside her, and in a few moments, his breathing evened out.

This was the second time Mia had been left to her own devices and with no Mike with his cock looming over her, and with her mind not clouded by need for information she could focus on herself a little more. 

With a thought the status screen once again sprung in front of her.

...

[Name: Mia Laney]

[Age: 18]

[Gender: Female]

[Class: Succubus]

[Level- 2 (87/150)]

[MP- 110/110]

[Mana Control- 20%]

[Allegiance- Qoyip Kingdom]

[Reputation- Comonner(0/100)]

[PHY: 9 ->11]

[Mana: 12]

[REF: 6]

[VIS: 9]

[Soul: 15]

[Points: 5]

[EP: 60]

[Money: 0G 0S 0B]

...

'Dammit, I got two more stats in PHY.' Mia thought, while she didn't mind gaining more stats in PHY, the more her PHY increases the better it would be. But that also means she would gain even lower rewards from fucking Mike now.

Mia felt her strength return as the effects of skill passive fucktoy ended.

'I could mitigate the effects of this skill in the long run if my physique improves... What does it mean anyway.' Mia thought as she clicked on the PHY stat to get a better understanding of what it was.

...

[Physique: The Physique attribute is an index that can be substituted with the strength, endurance, and dexterity of your body. The Primary stat for Physical attack-based classes weighs heavily when calculating total damage done or tanking physical attacks. {Current Physique E-Grade: +100% bonus to physical attacks against F-Grade Physique.}]

...

'Okay... so almost all the physical stats have been lumped together with PHY.' Mia thought, her eyes glittered as she looked at the rest of the stats.

...

[Reflexes: The Reflex attribute is an index that catalogs your body's response speed. It affects your response to stimuli and also the peak speed that your body can reach. {Current Reflex E-Grade: +100% bonus to movement speed against F-Grade Reflex.}]

...

[Vision: The Vision attribute is an index that catalogs your ability to track objects and your spatial awareness. It affects your ability to easily target your opponent's weak spots and land critical hits. {Current Vision E-Grade: +100% bonus to critical hit against F-Grade Vision.}]

...

[Mana: The Mana attribute determines your body base affinity to mana. The amount of Mana Points you have are directly correlated to the amount of Mana you have. The Primary stat for Magical attack-based classes weighs heavily when calculating total damage done or tanking magical attacks. {Current Mana E-Grade: +100% bonus to Magical attacks against F-Grade Mana.}]

...

[Soul: A special stat that is only available to select classes and is used for obscure skills. Soul stat allows you to passively sense other souls that are lower grade than you in a certain area around you. {Current Soul E-Grade: No F-Grade Soul user can hide from your senses within a 100m radius.}]

 

...

The stats were a lot more detailed than she expected them to be. At the same time, everyone else's mismatched stats that she had seemed also made sense.

'This stat system was more complicated and sinister than it seems...'


AN- Focusing a bit on the leveling system of the world for a bit before we move onto Icarus!

P.S- Extra chapters at Patreon

46