Chapter 12 – Icarus! Part -3 *Heavy NSFW*
2.5k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Mike's Bedroom}

Mia was lying on the bed as she stared at the status screen in thought. Her thighs were a little sore and her body was slightly numb.

'Not only are the mage path and warrior path defined completely against each other. Even the stats clearly segregate the advantages clearly.' 

Mia had read through the history of this world when she was searching for the things in the Library. Bedivere, as this world was called was not so different from Earth as it was covered with vast oceans.

Though they didn't have their own Colombus, traveling by sea was a big taboo. The continent they were in was called Terrain, quite unoriginal but it was divided into two areas. 

The Human area was ruled by various countries with kings and Royal families. The demons were also ruled by Demon kings as well. The things outside the continent were unknown as the sea monsters ruled voiding any form of naval exploration.

Mia didn't care about much, the reason her thoughts dived into the situation was simply because of the clear divide the stats made it seem to be.

Since each level provided 5 stats each, even if someone focused all their stats from level 1 to level 199 in PHY then they would have almost a thousand stat points. While the difference was a little daunting, the limit was also the reason that gave Mia the strength to move forward.

Even she could see that Mike was the lowest of the low, a basic guard that was supposed to be the first in line of being a canon fodder. He was 28 years old and still at Level 5 so she was sure that there would be a lot better guards than him in the city.

'But my gains slow down once I devour someone's soul 5 times. So there really is no point in fucking him anymore other than necessary.' Mia thought her gaze focused on her level as she clicked on her class again.

...

[Class- Succubus {Unique}- A demonic class that focuses on devouring the essence from men and using that to power themselves.]

[Class specific skills:]

[Succubus Drain Lv 1 (9/10): For each ml of semen consumed gain 1 EP. EP can be consumed in the Succubus shop for physical enhancements and unlocking new skills.]

[Succubus Devour Lv 1(9/10): Every time you force a male to ejaculate inside of you, you can devour one stat point from them.

!Note- The target can not see his decreased stat.]

[Succubus Insight: See through the stats of nearby males to select the perfect target.]

[Succubus Treat: The Taste of semen could be freely changed depending on your desires]

...

While there was nothing new about the class her gaze instantly focused on the two skills that were close to leveling up.

She thought for a moment as she stared at Mike's collapsed for beside her. She got on all four as she crawled towards him, her right hand slowly getting a hold of Mike's cock as she started kissing around his cock.

It didn't take long for his cock to harden and with a mischievous look in her eyes Mia slowly stood over Mike's body. She aligned her vagina against his cock and then in one swift motion plugged it into her.

"Mhmm~" Mia moaned.

She could see Mike visibly grunt a little as she used her hands to stabilize Mike's figure as lifted her ass up for a moment before she slammed down.

"Ohhh~" Mia moaned, even though Mike had been drained by her, his cock was still quite big. She could feel him reach the deepest of his core with every thrust as she started riding him.

"Mhmm~"

"Ohhhh~"

"Ahhhh~"

"Y-yesss~"

Mia didn't have to fake anything as the pressure in her core started building up again. She could feel Mike started moving again as his thighs started slamming upward.

"F-fuck me~ Fuck me~ Fuck me~" Mia kept on repeating as she slowly leaned back and orgasamed. 

Mike opened his eyes to see Mia's boobs bouncing just a few inches from his face, the haze returned as his hands grabbed Mia's hips helping her ride him.

His thoughts were still muddled but the pleasure was enough to overwhelm his thoughts for a moment. His normal desire to dominate was suppressed in his haze as he came with Mia. 

A sudden bout of weakness once assaulted him as he trusted upward. This time there was even less cum, in just a moment he flopped down and his dick slipped out of Mia who came down from her orgasmic high and collapsed on top of him.

'See, I don't need to be dominated...' Mia thought, though her eyebrows frowned as she saw the notification that appeared before her.

...

[Consumed 6 ml of cum]

[Gained 3 EP]

...

[Succubus Devour Lv-1 Activated]

[+1 PHY]

...

'Fuck...' Mia cursed at the pitiful amount of EP that she gained, though her mood brightened as two more notifications appeared in front of her. She quickly opened her status and clicked on her class to read through the changes.

...

[Class-specific skills leveled up: Succubus Drain]

...

[Class-specific skills leveled up: Succubus Devour]

...

[Class- Succubus {Unique}- A demonic class that focuses on devouring the essence from men and using that to power themselves.]

[Class specific skills:]

[Succubus Drain Lv 2 (0/100): For each ml of semen consumed gain 2 EP. EP can be consumed in the Succubus shop for physical enhancements and unlocking new skills.

!Note- Succubus Shop level increased {Current Level 2}.]

[Succubus Devour Lv 1(0/100): Every time you force a male to ejaculate inside of you, you can choose to devour either one stat point from them or learn one random skill.

!Note- The target can not see his decreased stat.]

[Succubus Insight: See through the stats of nearby males to select the perfect target.]

[Succubus Treat: The Taste of semen could be freely changed depending on your desires]

...

Mia's eyes glowed as she read through the changes, she could feel Mike's hand caressing her body as new plans began forming in her brain. 

"I didn't know you had that in you slut..." Mike whispered in Mia's ear.

"Get off me, I'm tired now. Tomorrow I'll take you to your new workplace." Mike whispered and then he tried to throw away Mia from above him. 

Mia nodded at him absentmindedly, she wasn't that interested in what Mike had to say. He had outlived his usefulness by now.

...


AN - You see where I'm going with this no?

4 extra chapters on Patreon

45