Chapter 13 – Icarus! Part -4
2.1k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Mike's Bedroom}

"...So where are we going exactly?" Mia asked.

Mike had been too excited today. He woke up early and went to the market all by himself. The result of that endeavor was the slutty white high-neck top and pants.

The white high-neck top was semi-translucent. Anyone could see the outline of her pink bra through it. Along with that, the top was sleeveless and it curled just above her breasts, leaving her shoulders bare. In addition, the top had a pink lining and a pink floral pattern that attracted everyone's gaze towards her breasts.

The top covered her belly button, the pants were light pink with a white floral design on her thighs. The sandals in the world were flat, and the design of high heels wasn't popular since the world was filled with actual combat classes.{AN: The dress in the story Image. Full image posted on Patreon}

"It's an exclusive club called Icarus. Are you ready?" Mike asked as he peaked at Mia. Mia smiled and twirled around for him to look, the pants were made of elastic-like material that perfectly stuck to her newly enhanced ass. 

Mike could feel his dick harden a little, and it took him a lot of effort to control his libido.

"Alright let's go. I have a double shift today, so today I'll be back late. Wendy will introduce you to the club, don't worry you'll like it. It's perfect for your abilities." Mike spoke.

'It's a brothel then. A premium brothel means hardcore stuff.' Mia thought. 

Even though her skills have increased which means it would be a little easier for her to gain EP, she knew she needed the dominated buff. And if it's in a controlled environment then it would be even better.

'I'm not signing anything though. According to most stories I have read most of the workforce that work in this kind of environment are sex slaves.' 

Both of them walked out of the house. It was around 10 in the morning and the streets were quite crowded. As they walked Mia could see that she was drawing plenty of eyes. While her ass and tits were quite good, her face was getting some attention as well now.

Earlier this morning Mia had bought the first enhancement for both her face and lips.

...

[Face Enhancement Lv 2: Remove all blemishes and dark spots. Cost 25 EP]

...

[Lips Enhancement Lv 2: Makes your lips puffier and fuller. {Current- small} Cost 25 EP]

...

At the cost of just 20 EP, 10 for each enhancement. Her face had undergone quite a transformation. She had quite a lot of small freckles before, and while they didn't look bad, just removing them gave her face a more mature look.

Her Lips on the other hand didn't look much different, the enhancement was small and her lips puffed a little bit but not enough to make a noticeable difference.

The walk to the brothel wasn't long, she even suspected that Mike had selected his house in this location for the exact reason. While Mia expected this club to be in a seedy dungeon in the red-light district, but until now they were walking in completely the opposite direction.

The streets became cleaner and even the road went from a beaten path to a clear road made of bricks and concrete.

"We're here, now remember don't talk unless I point to you understand?" Mike spoke.

Mia nodded, she was beginning to feel a little nervous now, the thought of working in a brothel wasn't daunting enough. It was the building itself that created the mental pressure on her.

'''Gofannon Potions'''

A potions shop was the last place she expected to arrive. In a world where fighting monsters was a common theme and part of everyday life. A potions shop should be one of the premier attractions of the city.

'Power too, money is power in the end.' Mia thought as Mike motioned for her to follow. They went into the potions shop, the storefront had an aisle of potions that she could see, but before her curiosity could get a hold of her Mike nodded to the shopkeeper and walked toward the door to the left.

The mood shifted as soon as she walked through the door, the carpet beneath her feet was one of the most luxurious ones she had seen. The Hallway had a chandelier hanging over it and at the end of it was a small desk.

"Ah you're right on time, Mike. Now is it true what you talked about?" An older-looking man spoke. He looked like he was in his 30's. At least that was what Mia would guess when one looked at his roughish charm. 

'{Succubus Insight}'

...

[Name: Lukas Peredur]

[Age: 54]

[Gender: Male]

[Class: Mage]

[Level - 36]

[MP - 1650]

[Mana Control- 34%]

[Allegiance- Qoyip Kingdom {Crown Prince}]

[PHY: 10]

[Mana: 165]

[REF: 10]

[VIS: 10]

[Soul: 10]

 

...

An overwhelming stat sheet was presented in front of her. As she expected most people in the world have quite one-sided stats. 

'While it would be a good idea for a Mage to have some stats in REF and VIS as well, I'm assuming the abysmal Mana control should be limiting the mages.' Mia thought a quick calculation revealed that even with such large reserves, Lukas could effectively use just 1/3rd of his Mana for spells.

"Of course, let me introduce you to Mia Laney. She just came into town yesterday from the nearby village Éibhear. Luckily I was working on gate duty and met her..." Mike spoke and then he grinned. 

Lukas maintained his image and didn't react to Mike's joke. He was wearing a standard black 2 piece suit, with his golden hair slicked back. His green eyes twinkled with interest as they glowed and scanned through Mia's figure.

Mia's skill {Succubus Insight} was quite special, almost no one had such a skill that could provide so much info. Lukas was using a watered-down version of a Unique skill that only the Royal family had access to.

'{Insight}' Lukas thought as his eyes glowed green. Much like Mia's a screen popped out in front giving him some insight into Mia's strength.

...

[Name: Mia Laney]

[Age: 18]

[Lvl: 2]

[Class: Succubus]

...


AN- Next Arc Begins, Power Plow- I mean leveling soon?

6 Extra chapters on Patreon.

41