Chapter 14 – The Club! Part-1
1.8k 3 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Icarus Club, Qoyip Kingdom}

"Miss. Laney I presume?" Lukas spoke. The Insight skill that he had access to was very basic, but still, it gave him enough clues to avoid social/political suicide.

Just those 4 lines of text affirmed Mike's description of Mia. A village girl who for the first time had arrived in a city. The only redeeming thing about her was the unknown class. Which also was the reason that he even talked to her.

"Yes..." Mia spoke and then floundered awkwardly.

"You can simply address me as Mr. Predur. We would have quite frequent encounters, so a degree of familiarity is needed. Why don't you follow me..." Lukas spoke. His tone carried the fake polite tone that many aristocrats used.

"Mike, would you like to enjoy some services or..." The statement was left open by Lukas. Mike shook his head and then he turned to Mia and spoke, "Alright, I'll be late today, you can head back and rest at home."

Mike swiftly left, Mia stared at his back moving away for a moment before she shifted her nervous eyes toward Lukas.

"Please follow me," Lukas asked/ordered before he walked towards the left door behind the reception desk. Another hallway lay bare before her but Mia did notice that the luxurious feel that it had, had gone down a bit.

The carpet was still nice but it wasn't flowery to touch. The Hallway had the same walls but less lightning. Maybe it was just the lack of decorations and the chandelier that painted this picture.

The Hallway had several doors, Lukas opened the first door briefly and spoke, "Tanya, you can take over the reception desk again."

After this brief interlude he kept walking, Mia caught a glance of a dark-haired beauty who was wearing a conservative low-cut red top before they moved on. She just caught a fleeting glance of her but from the clothes she was wearing at least she didn't have to work naked.

'At least not at the front desk...' Mia thought.

They quickly arrived at the end of the hallway. Lukas's name was etched on the wall. He opened the door the same way she did back at Mike's home.

The door clicked open and the feeling of luxury returned, the small office was clean. Ridiculously clean if not a little bland. Lukas waved his hand toward a chair in front of his table as he went around the desk and sat on it.

The absence of a computer or a laptop would be the only thing that seemed missing as Mia saw Lukas open his suit buttons and sit down. The desk was filled with feathers that were arranged like fountain pens on his desk. Along with books and ledgers taking the place of a tablet.

"Alright, let's get a few things out of the way first. My name is Lukas Peredur. You are to address me as Mr. Peredur under all circumstances. Before beginning the next conversation, there are two things you need to understand. The Icarus club and all its branches across the Qoyip Kingdom receive support from the Crown Prince..." Lukas paused as he looked deeply into Mia's eyes.

Once he saw no nervousness and hints of guilt he continued, "...I'm assuming that you are not against his highness so we can move forward. The second point is that the club itself is a place that trades/provides sexual services. Do you have a problem with these two things?" Lukas asked.

Mia could feel a slight pressure that was exerting on her. She could see Lukas's eyes glow and while she wasn't sure what he was doing she knew what her answer should be.

"Yes, sir I understand..." The reply almost slipped out of her. She was feeling a little nervous and even Lukas was a little surprised at her choice of words.

'Naturally submissive?' Lukas thought but then he moved on.

"Good... now Mike told me that you have a class that is related to sexual pleasure, is that correct?" Lukas asked.

"Yes, sir. My class is called a Succubus." Mia replied. She had already done extensive research. Maybe she should withhold information regarding it considering in its description it clearly says demonic class. But she was pretty sure no one in this world knew about it.

'I need to get stronger soon though. No taking risks until I'm strong enough to survive the backlash or change my identity.' Mia thought.

"Good, and what percentage boost does your class provide?" Lukas asked, he picked up one of his books and got ready to note everything down.

The question left Mia stunned, her pause was noticeable and Lukas noticed her freezing.

"Right, I forgot you are from a village so you won't know certain things," Lukas spoke, he looked at the time on the clock behind him and continued.

"Every class in itself has an end product. Warriors and Mage fight on the front lines, their class has skills to fight and protect. Then there are support classes like healers that focus on restorative magic or paladins that provide buffs." Lukas explained. He was a little impatient but at least he wanted to make a good first impression.

So he added a few extra words to make Mia feel more important, "So every class is important. A chef can make foods that provide a temporary boost, similarly, most of the sex-related classes provide a temporary boost to the male while you level up by said sexual activity and gain stat points." 

...

'Right that makes sense... just a little bit though. Is he saying that brothels are as necessary as a restaurant?' Mia thought but she nodded nonetheless.

"So how much boost does your class provide," Lukas asked. He was hoping for that to be the case. Not all sex-based classes followed these rules, the common ones like sex slaves don't have any benefits. That's why the higher-class nobles like to frequent organizations like his club.

"Nothing..." Mia started, she barely saw Lukas's enthusiasm dip so she elaborated, "...I mean nothing right now, I can see a skill down the skill tree that I can acquire that would allow me to boost someone's stats permanently..." Mia trailed off.

The widening of Lukas's eyes was enough for her to realize that she said a little too much.

...

——————————————————

AN - A couple of chapters of world-building before we move onto a glory-hole sex scene!

7 Extra chapters at Patreon.

40