Chapter 15 – The Club! Part-2
2.4k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Lukas's Office, Icarus Club, Qoyip Kingdom}

Mia sat in silence for a bit as Lukas's eyes tried to find a hint of deceit in her eyes again. At the same time, multiple plans were created and discarded in Lukas's mind.

Mia's class while had a unique name, the effect wasn't one of a kind. Most of the concubines that the King takes have these kinds of boosts, but for most classes, these stat boosts are semi-permanent. 

Either their duration would last long super long making those boosts semi-permanent, or there would be proximity reasons. Mia in her small statement had clearly stated that she could, given some time, provide a permanent stat bonus.

He leaned forward, the mask of disinterest and fake politeness was discarded as he looked into Mia's eyes and asked, "You mean permanent stat bonuses?"

'So it is a lot bigger deal than I thought... I need to cut down on the actual ability and save a lot stat for myself.' Mia thought as she nodded in reply.

"...How important is the Soul stat?" She asked, her plan would depend on Lukas's answer.

Lukas looked at her for a moment and responded, "It's a pretty useless stat, no one actually uses his/her stat points to boost it. Almost everyone has a fixed soul stat of 10 since birth." 

Even though he was waiting for the answer that he wanted to hear he still patiently explained it to Mia.

Mia nodded and explained, "Well the skill is not available to me yet, I could get it later. It is basically a stat transfer skill. Every person who cums inside of me after I gain access to the skill, I can take a small part of their Soul stat. The initial rate is 1/10 for every ejaculation. Once I use the skill 5 times I can then give the stat point to the same person back or even to another person..." Mia explained.

She played with the numbers and mixed some half-truths into her statement. Lukas didn't seem to notice it as he leaned back. His mind was going through everything he knew about the Soul Stat. It was one of the most overlooked stat, since almost everyone had 10 points in their stat at birth and no one really went out of their way to supplement it it.

The description of the stat itself states that only obscure classes could use it and he was guessing Mia's class was one of them. What really sold him onto the idea was the fact that Mia's skill would just take 1/10th of the stat. So if everything is properly controlled, and no one fucks her more than 9 times, no one would know that they lost a stat.

'It's based on a skill so it should quickly level up, not only that. She could potentially multiply a stat since by using the skill she would consume 1/2 of a stat point and gain 1 stat... Though I should not mention this in my note.' Lukas thought. 

A base plan was already forming in his mind, his eyes shined as he realized that his time to rise was near. Embezzlement was something that every businessman was skilled at. Now that he had a chance to sneak away stats it was another thing altogether. 

Though at the center of his plan was Mia. Mike told him that she could upgrade her physical features based on the amount of cum she consumes. That was the ability that had caught his eyes, even without her stat embezzling skill she would have become the prized possession of Icarus.

'Now this is entirely different... shit did she tell this to Mike?' Lukas thought but then he discarded that thought.

'Mike isn't stupid, if she had told Mike something like this then he would never have allowed her to reveal it.'

"Alright, good..." Lukas spoke, he thought for a moment about how to frame that argument and then he spoke, "...Never repeat what you told me to anyone. Ever!" He emphasized.

Mia quickly nodded her head like a chicken, she knew she had him hooked when she heard his next statement.

"If I ever tell you to reveal this to info to anyone always say this is a fixed skill and you need to use this skill 10 times to gain 1 stat point understand," Lukas ordered. His eyes were serious but he was still a little relieved at seeing her nod.

'Good... dammit, it had to be Mike, why couldn't some other guard have stumbled onto her.' Lukas thought. Though his whole thought was entirely rhetorical. Mike although had low standing at the moment as he was just a normal guard. He was currently being punished because of his excessive actions.

If some other guard had found her, she would start working at an ordinary brothel instead of at Icarus.

The door opened interrupting his thought process, Tanya peaked into the room and spoke, "Mr. Amun is here for a meeting." 

'Right, I totally forgot about that' Lukas thought, he looked into Tanya's questioning gaze and spoke, "Tell Ellie to entertain him for a bit. Convey him my apologies for this and tell him the House costs would not be charged for this visit." 

Tanya nodded as she left the room. The room was soundproof so he wasn't worried about being eavesdropped.

He looked at Mia for a moment, his gaze taking her appearance seriously for the first time. She was quite gorgeous but according to Mike, she could upgrade more.

'A little bit more busty would be good...' Lukas thought as he opened his ledger and wrote down just some basic information about her ability.

"Alright, You'll be hired but your first shift wouldn't be at the club," Lukas spoke as he stood up.

Mia stared at him with a puzzled expression to which he waved her to follow him. He walked toward one of the doors behind his desk.

"You said you needed to level up to gain access to your skill?" Lukas asked.

Mia nodded.

"And you level up by having sex I presume?" Lukas asked as they walked into another room.

"More like being cummed in, the more the better," Mia replied.

Lukas froze for a moment before a grin appeared on his face.

'I know just the place...'

...

——————————————————

AN - Glory hole scene incoming!

P.S- 7 extra chapters on Patreon - patreon.com/LOLz_z

39