Chapter 16 – The Club! Part-3 *Heavy NSFW*
5.9k 9 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Whorehouse, Red Light District, Qoyip Kingdom}

The sensation was very unusual. Mia felt like soft suction cups were attached to every part of her body. It was a very brief moment but the blue light overwhelmed her senses for a moment.

In the blink of an eye everything returned to normal, Mia expected to feel a little wonky at first but it never happened. The only thing that caused her to wobble if nothing else was the smell. The smell of sex was distinctively flowing around.

'This is what I expected a brothel to smell like.' Mia thought. If it was one smell that she had gotten used to it was this.

She looked around at the cheap wood and the small office desk that had practically nothing on it and then turned to Lukas for an explanation.

"You see our clientele at Icarus is a bit special. Most of our customers are high-ranked officials or high-level guild members who are looking for a boost before going dungeon diving." Lukas explained as he walked over to the desk and started fiddling around with the ledger.

"So our clients are exclusive and they demand that treatment. Currently, you can not provide them a boost, and you aren't pretty enough to be compared to the rest of our girls." Lukas closed the ledger and motioned for her to follow.

"This is one of the whorehouse that we have partnered up with. Whenever a new girl joins our club, if she needs to level up either her skills or unlock new skills we send them here." Lukas spoke as he opened the door.

"Ahhh~"

"Mhmmm~"

"Fuck~"

A series of grunts and moans assaulted her ears as Mia looked around. There were many naked girls casually walking around. Tits from all ranges and sizes were casually on display.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to Jerry," Lukas spoke as they walked through the changing room.

The fact that Lukas's second office was directly linked to the girls changing room wasn't lost on Mia and she looked around as they walked through another door to a similar office. Jerry was what Mia would describe an average middle-aged man in her old world would look like.

His pot belly was actually visible which was a little shocking considering that one can now manipulate their Physique by casually adding points. He had a black beard and a receding hairline. One look at his status gave Mia the answer as to why that was so.

'He's 74 years old!' 

That was surprising, at least that confirms that the age limit of this world was a lot better than her old world.

"Jerry, let me introduce you to Miss Laney, she's our new initiate. I'll be leaving her in your care in the special stall..." Lukas spoke. 

Mia saw how Jerry's eyes lit up with lust. His beard twitched as he tried to smile, "Hello Miss. Laney, I hope you have a wonderful visit..."

"Alright, the deal remains the same, I'm going to set her up, spread the word..." Lukas spoke and then he lightly grabbed Mia by her arm and directed her out of the room. The hallways flew by and soon they arrived at a very cramped space. 

There was a small bed in the middle of the room that was flanked by two holes on either of its side. Mia instantly understood what this room was.

"Undress completely and put your clothes here," Lukas patted the small stool that was at the corner of the room. "There's water within your reach, and your arms will be free, you can close the other hole if you want. Up to you?" Lukas spoke.

Mia looked at the budget setup of the room but then shook her head, "No it's alright, double speed is better." 

Mia pulled her top over her head and took her bra off. Lukas stared at Mia's tits as his dick started to harden. She was a lot more shapely than he was expecting. Her boobs were perfect spheres that didn't sag much and considering they were just C-cup, they looked surprisingly bigger on her petite frame.

The pants were the next to go and in a few moments, Mia was standing naked in front of him.

'Alright, I got first dibs on her mouth.' Lukas thought as he stared at her face. She wasn't the prettiest he had seen but she had a young charming look that he hadn't seen before.

"Alright, take off your sandals and push your legs through the gap..." Lukas spoke, "...I'll help you get settled."

Lukas slipped out of the door and walked through another as he arrived at the front of the establishment. Quite a lot of men were humping away at the legs that were dangling from the wall. His eyes met Jerry who was already there in front of Mia's hole.

"Alright, Jetty hold your horses," Lukas spoke as he walked in front of him and grabbed hold of Mia's legs. He could feel her stiffen but he raised her legs and bound them with the reinforced silk ribbon that was hanging from the wall. After making sure that she was secured he turned to Jerry.

"Don't start just yet, wait for a couple of minutes I need to secure her head too..." 

After saying that he went back into the door and walked back into Mia's room. 

"You alright?" Lukas asked. Seeing Mia nod he opened the drawer that was attached to the stool and pulled out a blindfold from it.

"Trust me, you might want this if you don't want to see balls all day," Lukas spoke when he saw Mia staring at the blindfold apprehensively.

Mia was mid-nod when she felt someone place their dick in between her pussy lips. A moment later someone started entering her and her body spasmed with pleasure.

"Fucking Jerry can't wait for just a minute." Lukas cursed as he knocked on the wall. He then walked over to Mia and lifted her head to put the blindfold on her eyes.

"Alright, I'll adjust your head angle alright, just stay still," Lukas spoke and Mia nodded, her whole body jerked as someone sheathed inside of her.

"Ahh~"

'Fuck'

...


AN- First Glory hole scene.

P.S- 7 extra chapters on Patreon.

41