Chapter 48 — Winter day
1.1k 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

[Aster]

Winter came early this year. The temperature dropped sharply in just a matter of days, and the entire region was now covered in snow, leaving no place untouched. The wind was unforgiving, biting anyone who dared to venture outside while the clouds blocked all the sunlight. Fortunately, the Silverfrost family was prepared. Thanks to their effort during warm days, they had enough food to survive the entire season without the need to leave the cave; no hunting trips or fishing were needed.

The silver-haired boy opened his golden eyes, taking in the familiar sight of their home. It was early morning. The fireplace crackled and popped as a fire burned brightly, filling the cozy cave with warmth and light. Under the warm covers, Aster cuddled his sister and held her close to himself, wrapping his arm around her as she rested her head on his chest. As always, their legs intertwined, her little toes occasionally wiggling against him. 'She must be having a good dream,' Aster thought as he lazily rubbed her shoulder under the blanket.

Nivalis was already awake, sitting beside the fire and drinking hot tea made from dried herbs. She wore her usual everyday tunic, which hung loosely enough to cover her private parts, exposing her thigh's pale skin to the fire's warm glow. Her silver hair cascaded down her shoulders, reaching all the way to her hips, shimmering beautifully in the light. Her eyes were focused on a piece of white bark Aster had drawn on yesterday evening.

Quietly and skillfully, Aster shifted his body and rolled his sister on her back, careful not to wake her. She stirred slightly, groaning and mumbling something incomprehensible, but eventually, she calmed down and continued to sleep. A skill honed through years of practice, the art of sneaking out of bed without waking his sister up. With the girl's body no longer pinning him down, he crawled out of bed, slowly making his way to his mother.

Sneakily, as a predator would, Aster approached his mother from behind, moving on all fours, careful not to make a single noise. His golden eyes gleamed in the firelight, fixed on the unaware woman. She was still looking at his drawing, a peaceful smile playing on her lips. Aster patiently waited for her to put the cup down, and when she did, he leaped.

What he called the "Shadow Booba Attack" was initiated. His mother didn't react fast enough as the young boy embraced her from behind, his hands slipping under her loose tunic and immediately going for her milky breasts, fingers eagerly searching and finding her sensitive nipples.

"Mmh!" Nivalis squealed, almost jumping from the sudden assault on her poor nipples. Aster chuckled, squeezing her soft mounds, enjoying every second of his victory. Her large, soft boobs overfilled his small palms. The sensation was incredible. "A-Aster!" she whispered almost too loud, turning her head towards him and giving him an angry look.

— "Good morning, Mom," Aster chirped innocently while pulling her pink nipples with his fingers.

"Ahh," Nivalis gasped, squirming in his embrace. He gave them a quick pinch, earning a cute yelp from his mother.

"A-Asty, don't..." she stuttered, her cheeks reddening as her son's hands continued to knead her breasts. She tried to remove his hands from her breasts. However, Aster wasn't planning to let go, and her efforts proved futile. "Come on, sweetie, let me go," she whispered, glancing back at her son.

— "Mmh, nope," Aster hummed, squeezing her soft mounds tighter, pressing his little body against her. Nivalis sighed in defeat and surrendered her breasts to her boy's eager hands. Aster did the same thing at least once per week through the last winter, and it looks like the cycle started again; letting him finish his little ritual was much easier than stopping him. If he doesn't get his weekly boobies dose, he becomes clingy for the rest of the day until she gives up.

"Are you satisfied now?" Nivalis whispered, trying to maintain her composure despite the fact that her nipples were currently being played with.

— "Not yet," Aster mumbled as he continued his exploration, feeling up his mother's breasts and occasionally pulling her erect nipples.

Nivalis ignored him, taking a sip from her cup and setting it down before glancing back at her son. "And how many times have I told you not to sneak on me like that?" she complained, her voice quivering as his fingers circled her areolas.

— "Hehe," Aster snickered, kissing her cheek lovingly. "Sorry, Mom," he said, gently squeezing her soft mounds one last time before letting his mother go. Her nipples were now hard and erect, sticking out through the fabric of her tunic. The tunic itself was now lifted slightly, exposing her beautiful naked butt and wide hips, as well as a glimpse of her pink folds.

"You aren't," she sighed, lowering the hem of her tunic to cover her private parts again.

— "Yep, I'm not," he agreed, giggling. Aster crawled around her to sit beside her, looking up at her flushed face. "It was too tempting. I just had to," he explained, smiling innocently.

"Troublemaker," Nivalis muttered, smiling back at her son. "What am I going to do with you?" she sighed again, running her fingers through his tangled silver hair. "Good morning, my sweet boy," she greeted, cupping his cheeks with both hands and giving him a quick yet tender kiss on his lips.

— "Morning," he replied, kissing her back. She wrapped her arms around him, bringing him closer and putting him on her lap. The boy leaned against her chest, resting his head on her bosom.

"I was looking at your drawings," she said, placing the white bark with his sketches on his thighs. "You are getting better, honey," she commented, looking at the images. "I especially liked this one," she added, pointing at the sketch of Silvia helping Nivalis in the kitchen. The way she looked at her mother, the loving smile, the details - all of it was perfectly captured in his drawing.

"Thanks, I like it too," Aster nodded.

"You have a lot of talent, sweetie. Keep working hard," Nivalis praised her son, rubbing his tummy.

Aster hummed in satisfaction, enjoying the belly rub. "It's nothing, really," he mumbled, his eyes half-closed. "It's not too complicated if you know the basics and practice enough. Anyone can do it," he added, yawning.

"Then maybe you can teach me how to do it, huh?" Nivalis whispered, kissing the top of his head. "I would love to learn how to draw."

Aster tilted his head back to look at her. "If you want, I can," he said. "But my lessons are expensive," he smirked.

Nivalis laughed, playfully poking his nose. "Oh? How much do you want then, hmm?" she asked, curious.

— "Well, let's see... I'm short on kisses lately," he said, smiling at his mother cutely.

"Haha," Nivalis chuckled. "I think that can be arranged," she said, leaning closer and kissing his lips, pressing her plump, soft ones against his little mouth. Aster closed his eyes and enjoyed the sweet taste of his mother's lips, a taste that never failed to make his heart skip a beat. A strand of saliva connected their lips as she pulled back, smiling warmly at him.

— "That's a good start," Aster replied, smacking his lips together happily.

"What else would my precious son require to teach his mother the fine arts of drawing?" Nivalis asked, wiping the drool from the corner of his lips with her finger and then sucking it into her mouth.

— "Hmm... What else..." he muttered, tapping his finger against his chin. "One belly rub whenever I ask, of course," he finally decided, nodding.

"Of course, how silly of me," Nivalis giggled, tickling his stomach. "And what else?" she asked, looking down at him.

Aster's lips curled into a cheeky smile as he glanced at her breasts.

"Ah," she said, understanding the meaning behind his mischievous expression. "You sure have expensive lessons, my handsome troublemaker," Nivalis chuckled, shaking her head.

— "The market is tough right now. You have to take advantage of every opportunity," Aster joked, earning a pinch on his nose.

"Cheeky boy," Nivalis mumbled, smiling. "Alright. If that's what my teacher wants, I guess I have no choice," she laughed softly. "But only in the evening. You already played with them enough this morning," Nivalis sighed, removing a lock of hair from his forehead.

— "Deal," Aster grinned. He hopped off his mother's lap and scurried to a nearby corner to retrieve his charcoal and spare pieces of white bark. But the moment he turned around, Nivalis couldn't resist giving his adorable little bottom a light, teasing slap, causing the boy to yelp and jump in surprise. Aster turned back to his mother, giving her an accusing look.

"What?" she asked, pretending innocence.

Aster sighed, turning around and continuing his journey towards his destination. Once there, he searched for the charcoal and a few pieces of bark and grabbed them before returning to his mother.

— "Here you go," he said, handing her the materials and sitting beside her.

"Thank you, my love," Nivalis took the charcoal and a piece of white bark.

— "We will start with simple shapes and how light and shadows work..." Aster began, starting the lesson. His mother listened carefully, paying attention to his explanations. As the lesson progressed, the fire crackled, casting dancing shadows on their faces. The cold wind still howled outside, blowing the snow and making it swirl in the air. But inside the cave, there was no sign of such harsh weather, only warmth and comfort. And a loving mother and her son enjoying their time together.

...

 

Aster was busy doing push-ups as his mother and sister lay on the bed, chatting about everything and nothing. Silvia was relaxing, her eyes half-closed as Nivalis rubbed her little feet, giving her a nice foot massage. During winter, there was not much to do in the cave. Not that they minded it, of course, as it was a well-deserved break from all the work they had done during the summer. It was much better to be able to stay inside the cozy cave, doing nothing but cuddling with each other instead of venturing outside and freezing their asses off.

The crackling fire illuminated the room with a warm, comforting glow, casting a golden hue on their skin. The boy continued his workout, pushing his body off the ground in a series of repetitive motions, feeling the strain in his muscles with each push. His sweat dripped on the rocky ground, leaving wet marks where his palms touched. He could hear his mother's soothing voice whispering sweet nothings to his sister, occasionally interrupted by his sister's giggles.

With nothing else to do, the boy tried to make the most out of it. It was the perfect time for Aster to double down his workout routine, trying his best to build some muscle. Each time his body lowered towards the ground, he pushed himself harder, forcing his muscles to endure more. He had a long way to go, and even now, the results were hard to notice, but he couldn't afford to give up. One day, it might make the difference between life and death.

After half an hour, Aster finally completed his exercises. He lay on the ground panting heavily, his chest heaving with each breath. Nivalis noticed him finished and stopped rubbing her daughter's feet. She gave her big toe a quick kiss, causing the girl to giggle again, before standing up and walking to her son.

"Are you done, honey?" Nivalis asked, kneeling beside him and running her fingers through his sweaty hair.

— "Yeah," Aster replied, still catching his breath. "I'm all sticky," he mumbled, glancing at her from below.

"I can see that," Nivalis smiled, helping him stand. "Come, I will wash you up," she offered, walking to the kitchen where a pot with clean water was always ready.

Aster nodded, following her obediently. "Drop your pants, sweetie," Nivalis instructed, picking a clean cloth nearby. Aster obeyed, removing his pants and kicking them to the side. He stood completely naked, waiting for his mother to wash him.

She dipped the cloth in the water and squeezed it, letting the excess liquid drip. Then, she slowly knelt before him, pressing the wet fabric against his legs and beginning to clean her little boy. Slowly and methodically, she cleaned his inner thighs, knees, and calves. Slowly, carefully, and very gently, his mother's delicate hands moved up across his skin, wiping the sweat away and cleaning every part of his little body.

"Turn around, my baby," she ordered, and he immediately followed. Her fingers traced the outline of his spine, brushing the cloth over his smooth, pale skin. His mother's movements were slow, deliberate, almost sensual. She was thorough, ensuring no spot remained dirty.

As the water caressed his skin, Aster couldn't help but enjoy the process. The wetness was cooling, refreshing, and pleasant against his heated skin. Her delicate touch... This is even better than a hot shower back in his previous life. It is better than any hot bath or spa experience. She instructed him to bend over the pot so she could wash his hair.

As his mother massaged his scalp, her fingers threading through his long silver locks, Aster's eyes closed, and a pleased sigh escaped his lips. The gentle motions of her hands combined with the feeling of cool water were absolutely blissful. 'Ah, this is so nice... There's nothing better than being washed by mom,' he thought, sighing in satisfaction. 'Exactly what I needed after working out.'

"There we go," she said as she finished washing his hair. "Now, let me dry you," she whispered, grabbing a fresh cloth, wrapping it around his head, and drying his hair. Then, she used it on his body, wiping his arms, legs, and torso until he was completely dry. "Much better."

— "Thanks, Mom," Aster whispered, looking down at her. Still on her knees, she smiled, kissing his navel lovingly.

"Anytime, my love," she whispered back. "Go take a clean tunic and join us on the bed. I'll clean up here quickly and come to you two," she added, giving his bottom a playful squeeze as she stood up.

— "Okay," Aster nodded, smiling back before making his way toward the pile of clothes by the bed. His feet shuffled against the stone ground, sending soft echoes throughout the cave. He slipped into a fresh tunic, large enough to cover him down to his knees, eliminating the need for pants.

His sister was lying on her back, her golden eyes fixed on the ceiling as she thought of something. Aster crawled toward her and lay beside her. "What are you thinking about?" he asked, rolling on his side and propping his head with one hand.

"Huh?" Silvia turned her face to him, blinking in confusion. "Oh, nothing. I'm just... bored," she shrugged. "Hey, what's that on your chest?" she asked, pointing her finger below his collarbone.

— "Where?" Aster glanced down at the place where her finger pointed.

Suddenly, she pinched his nose lightly. "Boop! Gotcha!" she exclaimed, laughing.

— "Ow," he groaned, rubbing his nose. "Oh, you think you can get away with this, huh?" he muttered, giving his sister an evil grin. Before she could react, he launched himself at her and started tickling her sides mercilessly.

"Aaahh," Silvia cried out, kicking and squirming, trying to escape her brother's fingers.

...

 

[Nivalis Silverfrost]

"One more time," Nivalis said, smiling patiently at her children. "From the start, okay?"

Silvia groaned, shaking her head in exasperation. Aster simply sighed, too tired to complain. They were in the middle of a dancing lesson.

— "Come on, don't give up so soon," Nivalis encouraged, looking at them from the bed. "You're both doing great, I promise," she added, giving them a reassuring nod.

"Can't we just do something else?" Silvia whined, glancing at her mother.

Nivalis took a moment before answering. "I guess... if you're too tired, we can return to yesterday's math lesson," she said, teasingly smiling. Silvia looked at her mother as if she said the most dreadful thing imaginable. "Or..." Nivalis continued with a playful tone to her voice. "We can keep dancing. What do you think, honey?" she asked, looking at her daughter.

"Dancing is good," Silvia immediately replied, nodding vigorously. "Sorry, Asty. Don't blame me if I step on your toes again," Silvia whispered, giving her brother an apologetic glance.

"Don't worry about it. They are so numb already that I won't feel a thing," Aster replied, smiling at her. "Besides, I think you have a talent for stepping on my toes," he joked, eliciting a chuckle from his sister.

Silvia punched his shoulder playfully. "Ass," she mumbled shyly.

— "Ready, kids?" Nivalis said, clapping her hands to get her children's attention.

"Yes," Aster and Silvia answered in unison.

— "Good. Aster, you lead. Silvia, you follow," Nivalis said, starting to hum a simple tune. Her voice echoed throughout the room, filling the air with its gentle sound.

The siblings held each other's hands, intertwining their fingers. Their other hands rested on each other's waists.

"Relax and listen to the music," Nivalis said, continuing her soft melody. "Let it guide you. One, two, three, four, one, two, three, four," Nivalis continued counting, and the children began to move.

The music filled the cave as Nivalis sang, her melodic voice resounding through the rocky walls, echoing and resonating as if the entire cavern was a giant instrument. The fire crackled and popped, and the flames danced and swayed, their flickering light creating shadows that danced alongside the music.

Silvia tried her best to keep up, moving her feet as fast as she could, following his lead and matching the rhythm. Aster smiled encouragingly, but the girl was too focused on her feet to notice it.

— "Don't look down, sweetie. Look at his face," Nivalis said softly. "Asty, try to memorize the song. You lead, remember? Sing it along inside your head. It should help." Aster nodded, focusing on his mother's melody, closing his eyes, and listening.

As his mind absorbed the sound, his body unconsciously moved along.

— "That's right, honey. It's much better now," Nivalis smiled, satisfied by the result. "Keep it going, both of you. You're doing great," she praised them, and her song continued.

'Now they don't look like a pair of drunk monkeys anymore,' she thought, smiling at her children. When Nivalis was a kid, she hated those dancing lessons. Nevertheless, it was a massive part of her education, and she couldn't afford to ignore it. She was determined to give her children the same education she had, regardless of their current situation. Maybe they won't need it in the future, but she wanted to provide them with everything she had. She continued to hum the same song as before, repeating it again and again so they could get the hang of it.

Nivalis glanced at the white bark nearby and took it in her hand — the same one she and Aster had used during their drawing lesson. It was covered with simple shapes: spheres, cubes, and triangles, all with various light and shadow angles. Surprisingly, the boy had taught her many things. He, for sure, knows his stuff.

The way light bounces and reflects off objects, how to hatch shadows properly with charcoal, and how it all creates an illusion of depth if done properly... 'How did he figure out all those things?' she wondered, looking at the sketches she made with her son's help. Just like he told her, it was much easier than she had expected. She actually enjoyed doing it and looked forward to her next lesson.

'Now letting him play with my breasts doesn't seem like a bad deal,' she chuckled to herself, putting the bark aside and returning her focus to her children. Silvia still looked tense and kept glancing at her feet.

— "Silvia, don't think about it too much. Just enjoy it," she advised. "Listen to the music and let your body do its thing," Nivalis said, changing the hum to something more upbeat and lively. The girl relaxed, and her movements became more natural and less forced.

Nivalis smiled, continuing her singing. 'Much better.'

...

 

It was finally evening, and after having a filling dinner, Nivalis and her two babies cuddled up in their bed, ready to sleep. Silvia had just finished her evening magic practice and now trembled from the aftereffects. Nivalis had gotten used to her daughter's condition and knew what to do. She wrapped her arms around the girl, hugging her close to share her warmth. The girl relaxed in her embrace, letting out a quiet sigh as she rested her head between her mother's large breasts.

Aster was right behind the little girl, his arm wrapped around her, pulling himself as close to his sister as possible. Silvia continued to shiver occasionally, but the warmth of her brother and mother made her feel much better, just like it always does. Soon enough, she fell asleep, her breathing becoming slow and even.

But a certain someone wasn't planning on sleeping just yet. Aster, her little boy, was still wide awake, looking at her with a questioning look as if he was waiting for something. Nivalis sighed, perfectly knowing what he wanted. She thought he had already forgotten about the promise, but he hadn't. 'Well, I can't go back on my words now,' Nivalis thought, smiling awkwardly at her son.

"Alright, alright... Help me roll her to the side," she whispered. Aster nodded eagerly, carefully and skillfully shifting his sister to the side without waking her up. He covered her with the blanket, ensuring she was tucked in properly so she wouldn't feel cold. "Thanks, sweetie," Nivalis said quietly, lying on her back and pulling the blanket down, exposing her breasts.

'Here we go again,' she thought, opening her arms to welcome her son. He crawled closer, climbing on top of his mother, and sat on her flat stomach. It took him a few seconds to adjust himself comfortably, straddling his mother's abdomen with his thighs and pressing his little bottom against her skin.

"Whenever you're ready, honey," Nivalis said, placing her palms on his legs, which were spread on either side of her waist. Her fingers traced over his pale skin.

Patreon preview image

'I can never get used to this,' Nivalis thought, blushing slightly as his little hands grabbed her breasts. She couldn't help but smile at her son, watching him fondle her chest, his golden eyes gleaming in the firelight, staring at her. She moved her hands up, placing them on his hips, holding her little boy gently as he played with her soft mounds. "Enjoying yourself, sweetie?" she asked.

"Yeah," Aster replied, squeezing her breasts with his tiny, deft fingers, kneading them like dough.

"How are they?" she asked, looking up at her son's face curiously. It took a few moments for his brain to register her question.

"Soft and squishy as always," Aster replied, grinning happily. "Perfect."

Nivalis couldn't help but chuckle at his response. "Good to know," she whispered, closing her eyes and inhaling deeply, letting her son do whatever he wanted. 'It's actually quite pleasant,' she thought, relaxing under her son's touch. The feeling of his small hands playing with her breasts was oddly pleasing.

Minutes passed by, and the boy kept playing with her, occasionally pulling her erect nipples, enjoying her reactions. Somehow, it turned into a silly game where his goal was to make her gasp or squeal, while hers was to remain as quiet as possible. And every time he succeeded, his golden eyes would gleam with joy.

Nivalis was not one to lose; she did her best not to make a sound. But after some time, her determination started to crumble, and her control over her voice weakened. She began to gasp and moan quietly, occasionally biting her lips in an attempt to stay silent. And then, just when she thought she was about to win this round, he pulled both of her nipples at the same time. "Mmmph," Nivalis let out a surprised groan, unable to contain it any longer.

Aster grinned triumphantly, looking down at his mother's flushed face. She sighed heavily, shaking her head at her son's antics.

— "Well played," Nivalis muttered, smiling at him. He chuckled happily, releasing her nipples. Her breasts bounced back, jiggling several times before settling. Gently, he pressed his palms against her soft flesh, massaging them in slow, circular motions. No longer trying to provoke a reaction, Aster focused on making his mother feel good, and his efforts paid off. Nivalis found herself enjoying the tender touch more than she had anticipated. Closing her eyes, she allowed her body to relax under her son's gentle hands.

It continued for a while longer, and when Nivalis thought that it was finally over, she was surprised to feel his soft lips pressed against her nipple. His little tongue flicked against it, circling around her areola and licking the sensitive tip. Nivalis glanced at her son, and her eyes met his golden ones, full of mischievousness and joy.

— "Asty..." she mumbled, blushing fiercely, unable to find the right words. "W-What are you doing?"

"Drinking," he replied simply, his gaze locked onto hers as he continued to suckle her pink tip, his cheeks hollowing with each gentle pull.

— "There is no milk, honey. Remember?" Nivalis mumbled, feeling his teeth grazing her sensitive nub. Her spine arched slightly, her hands gripping his hips tighter. "They stopped producing it last summer," she whispered.

"Mmh," Aster pulled away, licking his moist lips. "I know... But... I missed it," he confessed, giving her a cute, almost sad look. "Can we... can I... um..." he mumbled, glancing down at her bare chest. After a brief pause, he mustered the courage to speak again. "Can we maybe... pretend that you still have it, please?" he asked, giving her puppy eyes. "Just for today."

— "Oh, my poor baby," Nivalis whispered, brushing her fingers through his long, silver hair that cascaded down his shoulder. After a moment of hesitation, she nodded only so slightly. "Sure, sweetie. We can do that," she said, giving her son a warm smile. "Go on, drink all you want."

"Thanks, Mommy," he smiled. He latched onto her breast and resumed his previous activity, suckling her nipple like a hungry infant.

— "Ah," Nivalis gasped as his warm little tongue brushed against her sensitive nipple, sending tingles through her body, much like it had many times before. She recognized how deeply she had missed these tender moments between them. 'Those were good times...' she thought with a sigh.

Nivalis wrapped her arms around his head, pulling her son closer and encouraging him to continue. "Good boy," she whispered, her voice trembling slightly.

40