Angel Avatar – 2
410 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After about 2 hours, he was finally done.

"System, what's the time?" Yuki asked his system.

{It's 7:43 PM, master. You can still play until 12; your vitals are very active today,} the system replied.

"Is that so? Well, good thing."

Yuki immediately used a gate and appeared right in the centre of Asgard.

"So, a new journey begins..." Yuki narrated as he struck a cool pose while looking at the bright city of Asgard from a hill. He acted all righteous. His surroundings were covered by lush green grass, unlike the dark muddy grounds of Helheim. It was not Yuki's first time in Asgard, as he had once hunted many humanoid players in this very place while searching for a powerful humanoid player to challenge. However, none had come forward.

"Hey hey! It's a heteromorph!"

As Yuki stood there, suddenly he heard a voice. When he looked back, he saw a group of humanoid players, all of them pointing at him. Among them were humans, elves, and even Faith Sapiens, one of the races Yuki despised.

"What level is he?" one of the players asked, holding a silver sword.

"Ugh, he's only level 45, so weak," a female humanoid player in mage robes said as her eyes shone with a magic circle while she inspected Yuki.

Yuki was utterly surprised, astonished, bewildered, flabbergasted, goobsmacked, bamboozled, blutterbunged, and dumbfounded!

After all, he had already used his [Mask of Racial Mirage] to hide his race. Then how come players detected him? Even if a level 100 player used their skills, unless they were someone who specialized in being a seer or appraiser, they wouldn't be able to see through him.

It was only then that he checked his console screen and realized that he had accidentally unequipped the mask in the menu while adding skill points and status points to his classes.

"How stupid!" Yuki facepalmed himself as he realized his mistake.

"Lol, he is beating himself up over it," the mage player said as she watched Yuki facepalming himself.

"But hey, his avatar is really cute," said the female player in a rather genuine tone. In fact, she was entranced by Yuki's avatar, although hidden by his mask, he looked like a holy angel descending from heaven for real.

"Hey Mika! Stop drooling over a heteromorph now! Don't you know how hideous their real forms are? Yuck," another female player, this time one with a shield, said as she showed a disgusted emoji to the mage player.

"Oh, are you a gorgeous lady interested in me?" Yuki asked as he heard their conversation clearly. After all, they were in front of him.

"No!" said the warrior player. She was his girlfriend for god's sake! How could he even say anything to that taunt!

"Maybe?" said the female mage player.

"What are you saying, Mika?" The warrior faith sapien player moved behind and held the female mage player's shoulders.

" I told you to stop flirting with other guys when I'm around!, Why do you always do this. "Faith sapien player said as he started crying his ass lol.

" Fine fine, I won't do it. Just Go and kill him, you needed EXP not us!" Said female mage player as she shoves towards the front.

"If you're interested in me, I'm always free and ready to accompany some girls," Yuki said with a perverted emoji to convey his emotions.

"You bastard! Shut your mouth!" said the faith sapien warrior as he clenched his fists tightly.

"I wasn't talking to you, baboon! I was talking to the beauty behind you," said Yuki in a stern tone. He then continued, "Though, are you really going to do it? Attack me, I mean?" Yuki asked as he looked at them, his voice appearing genuinely concerned, as if he was looking out for their well-being.

"You guys look poor to me, even all your gear is only Relic Class. Would you be able to afford another one if you died?" Yuki asked with genuine concern in his voice, making them feel as if he were being sincere.

"Y- you are only level 45, you can't do anything, and I'm level 98, you know. Even if you tried your all, you wouldn't even be able to inflict 1 damage on me," stuttered the player as his party echoed his sentiment.

"Lol, does he think he's some superhero?"

"He thinks he's some protagonist who will defeat us with his skills."

"Bro thinks he's Kirito."

Everyone echoed the same sentiment, even the shield-holding female player, except the mage girl, who was quite interested in Yuki.

"I think we should be careful; what if he's hiding some kind of World Item?" said the girl. Her statement was reasonable because World Items were a mystery that was very hard to discover, and they didn't have a set location – anyone could discover one as long as they were lucky or adventurous enough. However, her party didn't share the same thought.

"Like hell he has a World Item!" said her boyfriend.

"He looks like he used his parents' entire life savings on customizing his avatar," said the warrior shield girl.

Yuki chimed in on their conversation and said, "You are actually right there. It did take a lot of money to customize this avatar, probably more than your parents' entire life savings." He added a hysterical laughing emoji to his message.

"Are you picking a fight?" asked the girl as she readied her shield. All she needed to do was use her shield bash skill, and she could easily defeat a level 45 player. After all, she was a level 100 tank, and her attack stats, although low, were way higher than any level 45 player.

"Haha, sure, you can try," Yuki said as he brought out a crystal.

"Hey, are they bullying you?" Yuki was about to show these players what fear was when someone intervened.

Yuki looked to the side and saw a player emerging from the green and grassy forests beside the hill. This player had an insectoid face that looked quite hideous, wearing well-made silver-colored armor, and holding a sword and shield in his hands. Probably a warrior of the heteromorphic insectoid race. Yuki guessed that the player's gear was of Legendary class due to his Nexalith skills.

"Nah, nah, they are my friends. They are gonna play with me now," Yuki said as he approached the player and held them by their shoulders as if they were buddies.

"What the heck are you doing? We are not your friends!" The players immediately pushed him away, with the warrior girl being the one who did so.

"Well, that does hurt my soul," Yuki said as he held his chest, as if their words had deeply wounded him.

"You sure you don't need help?" Yuki once again heard the Insectoid heteromorph's voice.

"Nah-uh," Yuki replied, trying to act nonchalant. However, he discreetly used his appraisal skill to examine the player's profile, and in that moment, everything changed. It was as if a lightning bolt of enlightenment had struck him, sending shivers down his spine.

[IGN - Touch Me]

[Heteromorph]

Race - Insectoid

Class - Paladin

Yuki was overwhelmed with a sense of revelation.

Finally! Finally! He had found his first key to Ainz Ooal Gown. While his primary goal was to find Momonga, being close to Touch Me would surely lead him there. He just needed to be cautious, avoiding any actions that could disrupt the timeline or have a butterfly effect. To be honest, Yuki's third wish was going to be butterfly effect immunity, but the goddess didn't understand his joke. Despite that regret, Yuki was determined to play it safe, at least until Ainz Ooal Gown was formed. After that, he could let loose in Yggdrasil, and when an autistic guy says it, he means it.

"Actually, maybe I really do need help," Yuki said, hiding his smile beneath his avatar.

"Really?" Touch Me asked, readying his sword.

"Justice will be served," said Touch Me with his majestic voice, which exuded power and masculinity.

"Hey! He's a level 100 heteremorph!" exclaimed the girl with the shield, pointing at Touch Me.

"Kill them both, and you'll be able to level up to 100," the mage suggested to her party, particularly eyeing Yuki, who noticed her gaze lingering on him in a dazed manner.

"Touch-Me? Was it?" Yuki asked, pretending to look at Touch Me's profile.

"Yes, Nex. Don't be afraid. I'm always someone who sides with justice. They're trying to hunt you, and that's wrong. I'll make sure that doesn't happen," said Touch Me, displaying a friendly smiley emoji. It was clear that he was a genuinely good guy, explaining why he was part of the formation of Ainz Ooal Gown.

"Right, I really appreciate your gesture, Touch Me. But could you please listen to me? Could you step back a bit? I already have a way to handle them," Yuki said as he produced a crystal from his inventory. These were extremely rare sealing crystals designed to store magical spells, among the rarest magical items in the game, capable of containing tier 7 and higher spells, even super-tier ones.

The one Yuki held emitted a brilliant golden glow, almost as if it were lighting up. It contained a super-tier spell that Yuki had added when he was in his Devil form.

"Hey, look, the player is taking cover behind him," one of the players pointed out, indicating Touch Me, who had positioned himself behind Yuki after seeing the sealing crystal containing a super-tier spell.

"No way! Is that a sealing crystal in his hand?" the sword-wielding Faith Sapien player asked, his gaze fixed on Yuki's hand, which held a super-tier sealing crystal housing a destructive magic spell.

"Lol, it's probably a greater Teleportation spell," said the girl with the shield, and the party echoed her statement. It seemed they were unaware of the difference between low-level and high-level sealing crystals.

"Well, I can't help it if you guys are this clueless. Look, you're still discussing among yourselves and haven't attacked me yet. How naive can you be? Blame yourselves for this mess, not me," Yuki remarked, his grin growing wider as he received a notification on his screen. His eyes briefly wandered toward the mage girl, intrigued.

"Yoichi, let's go. I don't think it's worth risking our equipment in this battle. What if he's calling his friends? We might end up in trouble," the mage girl attempted to diffuse the situation, urging her boyfriend and his sister to back down.

"How can you say that? Didn't you hear how he was talking? He's an asshole. Let's just teach him a lesson!" The sister, not one to hold back, voiced her determination.

"Well, I don't know, do whatever you want, I guess," the mage girl replied, observing Yuki as he held up the golden sealing crystal.

"Pathetic cuck," Yuki taunted.

"You bastard, are you taunting me?" The faith sapien warrior's anger flared at even the slightest provocation due to his girlfriend's flirtation with Yuki. He attempted to lunge at Yuki, but before he could do so,

"Time to die, babes," Yuki declared as he shattered the crystal in his hand, causing a dome-like magic circle to materialize in the sky. With his other hand, he manipulated the area-of-effect spell, causing the dome-like magic circle to fracture into a line that surrounded the players.

"That was a super-tier spell," the warrior faith sapien remarked in panic as he desperately attempted to escape. However, before he or any other player could react, the spell's effects took hold.

"[Circle of Destruction]," Yuki unleashed the spell and a black torrent of flames erupted from the ground, engulfing the players entirely. The torrent reached the entire sky, which had darkened, and the area-of-effect spell continued for 10 seconds before the magic died down, revealing no one.

The darkened sky began to rain, but it wasn't ordinary rain; it was acid rain, similar to the real world.

Yuki then received a series of notifications:

[You have killed a humanoid player]

[You have received a penalty]

[You have killed a humanoid player]

[You have received a penalty]

[You have gained a level]

[You have gained a level]

[You have gained a level]

[You have gained a level]

Yuki wasn't interested in the notifications at the moment; he was more focused on the player beside him.

"Thanks for coming out to help me," Yuki said as he extended his hand with a smiley emoji on his face.

"No problem. It's only natural for the strong to help the weak. And not to mention that the discrimination towards heteremorphs is truly disgusting and it makes me sick. Though you barely needed my help," Touch Me replied as he extended his hand. Thankfully, he wore gauntlets; otherwise, Yuki might have hesitated to shake his insectoid hands.

"No, you're right. I also love helping heteremorphs. I feel disgusted towards these humanoids who PK any heteremorph they see... even the Devs are in support of this," Yuki said, showing a disgusted emoji. In reality, this was a complete lie. It was utterly bogus. He loved the discrimination. He thrived on it. He loved seeing those heteromorph players die. He loved humanoid players hunting him and then facing despair... He absolutely adored it!

"Right. It's really nice to know you, Nex," Touch Me said. "Do you want to party up, perhaps?" Touch Me suggested.

"Of course! Sure! Let's go!" Yuki accepted immediately without a second thought. After all, what's better than this?

Yuki and Touch Me continued to talk as they made their way towards the city. Although heteromorphs were not allowed in the cities of Asgard, Alfheim, and Midgard, there were still ways to bypass it. And one of these was the [Mask of Racial Mirage]. Yuki had more than 10 of these exclusive event cash shop items, so he gave one to Touch Me too, allowing them both to enter the city together.

___________________________________________________________

More chapter's?
  • Yes Votes: 31 75.6%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck yourself! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ✍️✍️🔥🔥 Votes: 10 24.4%
Total voters: 41
18