Chapter 82
466 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was living the dream. Laying upon a large loveseat with two beauties well fucked into a stupor, both laying against my chest on both sides with their voluptuous curves pressing into me. I was fucking well and truly content.

'You know... This reincarnation has been mostly nothing but good for me, except for Sirzechs and Zeoticus dying.' I thought with content happiness but I did feel a bit of loss for the friendship I had with the two men.

But regardless, other than those two dying, and myself killing most the of the Phoenix clan and thus making it all but impossible for me to waifu Ravel. I was doing well in life with a lot of loved ones close to myself. To say nothing of the hard power I wielded, and the wealth, and connections I could control through the Gremory clan.

A soft series of knocking rang out in a rapid but measured staccato from the locked and warded door making Grayfia and Venelana tense before sighing and Grayfia snapped her fingers making the wards around the door fall. While Venelana cupped my cheek and kissed my lips. "Relax dear, the maids don't care one whit about your nudity, unless you desire them to serve." She said with her voice smoldering as the door opened and a white-haired Gremory maid primly walked into the room I saw how her eyes took in our forms but didn't ogle us at all. showing some rather decent control over her emotions.

"My Lord and Ladies, I bring important news." The maid said respectfully and all three of us sat up from the large loveseat so we could properly pay attention... Though Grayfia and Venelana were both holding one of my arms as we rose to a sitting position.

"Explain Alice," Grayfia said with her voice stern and all business with the maid taking a breath and clearly reciting a memorized message.

"Due to the major attack upon Kuoh leading to countless civilian losses, the death of Kokabiel, the deaths of the New Satans, and other factors. Azazel and Micheal are calling for a Peace Conference with Lord Gremory acting as Lord Lucifer and Lady Leviathan acting as his second in command this coming weekend." She announced and I raised an eyebrow as I caught onto something.

"Wait. I haven't done too much besides dealing with Riser in a public Rating Game... None of my other major actions should remotely be public knowledge, why am I being toted as being Lord Gremory, let alone Lucifer... Actually, I take that back, I am literally a Lucifer with the bloodline but still." I muttered tapping my fingers on Grayfia's waist while Venelana snorted making me look to my side to see her looking at me with amusement.

"My dear, your Phenex cows are well known across the world already as Sirzechs and Zeo were selling the milk from those cows heavily diluted to be fed to sickly children across all factions which is already forming a new large income base with the premium product," Venelana spoke before shrugging. "And the Jungle of Horror is already considered a forbidden zone for all factions in the world with how deadly it is." She finished dryly.

And with that, Grayfia added on quietly. "Regardless of your less-than-well-known large battle feats. There can be no argument that you are powerful and very dangerous. As you mentally shattered the goddess Artemis's mind... Even if the Greeks themselves were brainwashed by Aphrodite into not caring or feeling disdain or hate towards Artemis, the other factions rightfully fear your ability to mentally shatter a man-hating virgin goddess who was in the top one to two hundred strongest beings in the world." 

Venelana finished it off as she said with an indulgent smile. "You may not be known as a powerful war factor like my son was. But you are known as an even worse war deterrent than he was, as the other factions are well aware of the danger your fleshcrafting poses to say nothing of them wanting to keep you on their good side in case they need your assistance with regrowing a limb or something to that effect."

I nodded taking in all that information as I tilted my head to the side and I idly wondered if canon would continue to play out in the so-called Peace Conference. Would Khaos Brigade attack? Would I finally get to meet my supposed fated rival Vali Lucifer?

So with those thoughts in mind, I looked to the maid with my hands tightening around the waists of the two ladies I had slept with and I spoke. "Very well. I accept the mantle, and I will be there... But where will the peace conference even be?" I asked as I realized that with Kuoh being a fucking wasteland after Kokabiel attacked and the unstable Excalibur fragments exploded like a nuke, there wasn't really a Kuoh to do a peace conference at.

The maid's face ever so briefly twitched and I felt Grayfia's hands on my leg tighten in irritation at the reaction but even Grayfia's face went flat as the maid spoke. "The High King of the Norse, Lord Odin, has offered to mediate the Peace Conference as a mostly unaffiliated third party... Azazel and Micheal have already accepted the offer, and in keeping to his neutrality, Odin will be hosting the conference at a 'Oppai Club' in the magical side of Las Vegas."

'We are literally going to write a fucking peace treaty at a strip club... This is the literal definition of DXD logic.' I thought with my lips twitching as Venelana and Grayfia one and all sighed with Venelana speaking with exasperation. "I am not surprised Odin and Azazel would do this... But how did they get Micheal to agree to go there?" She spoke in some wonder.

But as though in answer, the maid took a breath and added on with her grey eyes focused on me. "Actually, Lord Micheal has requested an important private meeting with Lord Gremory before the Peace Conference and is awaiting a response as to when you will be available?"

'What does Micheal want?' I thought before shrugging and saying evenly. "Tell him, I can meet at any time it's convenient for him to leave Heaven," I said leaving it up to the leader of the Angels while the maid bowed and we sent her off as we got dressed while using magic to clean the smell and the remains of our fun off ourselves. "I am going to check in on Rias and the others," I said with Grayfia nodding while Venelana tittered.

"Oh dear, running off to make sure the head wife doesn't know?" She teased and seeing my wry smile she giggled and then said something that struck me with fear. "Oh wait till Zeo's harem and the maids start making moves on you as they all have their own needs as well."

I froze as and all I could think of was how I needed to make clones and pilot them with my Beelzubub bloodline so I could keep all these girls in check lest I be torn apart!

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patre-on.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.
Azazyel

19