Chapter 84
540 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Rias got done with her minor freak out at the realization that her mother and sister in law had thrown themselves at me in order to keep the family together and avoid a great of political issues. She obviously needed a bit of time to accept the fact... Though she did giggle at the thought of being the main wife and her mother and sister-in-law having to take orders from her as the main wife.

 I however went back and spent some time with my creations... As Akeno was being weird with her fetish of trying to mind-break her mother into forgetting about her father, Klee and Milicas were working on Power of Destruction nukes. All my creations had their niche where they easily fit into the Gremory household actually.

"Ei, will you act as my guardian when I go to meet with the other factions in a couple days." I asked my strongest creation and she nodded simply.

And for her quick and loyal answer I patted her on her head making her preen but my other creations pouted at my favoritism as they grumbled. "Master, I would make a potent protector." Medusa said with a frown and I nodded as her words rang true as she had inherited the domains of Balor. But I pointed at her and Sakuya. 

"I can have one guard and several servants on the meeting list along with Serafall with me, as she is still the Satan of Foreign Affairs... Though that may be changing." I said with a frown as I was well aware of Katerea Leviathan who with the help of her niece or whatever relation she had with Inglid Leviathan, had basically taken over the Old Satan Factions.

And frankly between Inglid boosting Katerea's power along with Katerea having taken an Ophis snake before... I wasn't sure Serafall could win against such an opponent.

For whatever reason she was 'obsessed' with me, calling me the one true Satan who would lead Devils to properly take over the Underworld and force all the other factions out. While accomplishing the prophecy, dream or whatever of exterminating it was called in the desire to wipe out the Angels, and Fallen.

'Obviously, she is fuck nuts insane, but she can be used with the right leverage.' I thought as I took a breath and looked at my assembled 'human' creation. "Sakuya, you and Medusa will be maids, while Ei is my guardian. The rest of you are in charge of watching out for Rias and maintaining a vigil around the Gremory estate as I only trust you all." I spoke and they nodded in understanding.

Arcueid would remain inside my soul and shadow unless something happened, she would remain there as per the usual. But other than that. Three retainers on my end were a decent number for the meeting.

"Master, what if the Fallen, the Angels, or another faction attack you?" Ei asked softly out of nowhere and I raised an eyebrow at the question before I shrugged.

"If either of the angels attack... Well, I can easily mentally break the Angels." I said coldly as I was all too aware of the mechanisms that could turn an Angel into a fallen one or vice versa. If Micheal thought for the 'Greater Good' that I needed to die, like how he allowed people to blend up the souls of orphans for the 'Greater Good' to make more and better exorcists. Then I could break them in that way along with the Asmodeus pleasure flames.

"As for the Fallen... It would be ironic for a plague targeting only full-blooded Fallen Angels were to be spread into their factions." I finished but Ei retorted.

"No Master... What happens then and there if you are attacked?" She demanded to know as she added bluntly and making my lips twitch. "You are strong master... But even in your True Balance Breaker with Serpent of the End active. You aren't the match of Odin, Azazel, and Micheal in a straight fight." 

"Welp, good thing I got you then," I said cheekily and her purple eyes filled with divine lightning as she visibly took a breath and then face palmed as I couldn't help but chuckle at how exasperated she looked.

I coughed making Ei look up back at me and I spoke softly. "I am not sure why Micheal wanted a private meeting with me to be honest. But I doubt he intends to kill me. Obviously, I would have you with me, and together I am confident we could win or stall him long enough for more of my creations to arrive.... Either way, I am a good eighty percent sure neither Odin, Azazel, or Micheal will do anything." I said comfortingly.

But as though just to fuck with me, Medusa threw out there dryly. "And what odds do you say, there are in a battle taking place?" 

I without a second of hesitation answered instantly. "Two hundred percent certainty! Vali Lucifer, the White Dragon Emperor is Azazel's adopted son and will inevitably be invited as his tag-along which will bring us into contact. Which will end up leading to a confrontation between him and myself as the Red Dragon Emperor." 

My creations sent me a withering glare but as I clarified and told all my creations to be ready for the Conference tomorrow regardless, I heard a soft thumping noise ringing out on the door and then the door opened allowing me to know it wasn't one of the maids.

And I was right as Akeno strode into the room and she spoke quickly. "Come on! Mother is breaking! I need your help to burn out her mind so I can mind break her using your cock to NTR father!" Before I could say anything, Akeno had taken my hand and with Ei's help was all but carrying me out of the room even as I looked at Ei in betrayal.

To which she simply stated. "I like Akeno... Her father did something bad, and it makes her happy to take revenge." Ei said with zero shame reminding me how my creations literally only gave a fuck about people they had some form of emotional attachment towards.

The world of DXD... Was a scary world. And women with daddy issues in this world were even scarier.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patr-eon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

17