Chapter 89
381 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My party had retired to the rooms assigned to us with the meeting over. And while Grayfia made us some tea I quickly took a seat before folding my hands in front of my face as I processed the previous meeting.

'The angels growing in population isn't an issue as even with the Fallen's fertility rates I do not see angels getting too deep into lovemaking even with the desire to make children as the core of their reason to copulate. So they aren't a threat.' I thought as my mind turned to the real issue for Heaven and Hell to come to some form of long-lasting peace.

First was entities like Diodora Astaroth who had a fetish for nuns or otherwise harming humans themselves for the collection of their peerage or just generally harming humans. And on the other end of the spectrum are the raving lunatics within the church who scream about how utterly evil all Devils are. And how every single one of us should be purged.

"Gonna have to deal with the devils before anything honestly," I muttered as I realized that in order to broker this peace I needed to make some moves to prove my sincerity... Dealing with Diodora and his peerage filled with kidnapped holy maidens/nuns would be a good step in proving my sincerity.

I then looked to Grayfia who was coming over with a tray of snacks and asked. "What are the Astaroth's latest stance with Ajuka dead and much of their power going up in smokes?" 

Grayfia's eyes sharpened with a cold snort escaping her lips as she said in utter disdain. "The Astaroths are rats who only followed the New Satans due to the overwhelming power of Sirzechs and Ajuka's presence giving them an air of legitimacy. They gladly played at being a new Satan clan to replace their prior connection to the Beelzebub Satan bloodline when the Civil War was one... But now with Ajuka dead, they have been making appeals to Katarea Leviathan to take them under her aegis and power."

I raised an eyebrow as I said with some confusion. "Them going to the Old Satan Faction even Katarea's... Weird side of things is unexpected. As I would have expected them to want to close ranks as the Gremory and Sitri did together?"

And the beautiful maid's lips curled back as she spat out simply. "Their clan heritage is that of a serpent for a reason."

With that, I could infer that they actually did try to cozy up to the Gremory and Sitri clans but knowing they were a snake in all shapes of the word, Venelana and the Sitri Matriarch had pushed them away which led to them running off to Katarea Leviathan.

The Leviathan heir who was apparently a sycophant of my own rise to power with my heritage of gaining all the original Satan powers wanted me to give her, the proper Leviathan bloodline ability.

"After the Peace Conference we need to get into contact with Katarea Leviathan... Or at least just get the location of Diodaora Astaroth as he is going to be a major diplomatic issue when his peerage becomes more known to the world," I spoke and Grayfia nodded in understanding as she was well aware of the origin of Diodora's peerage members.

But besides Diodora and dealing with Katerea in some way. There were a few other Devil clans I probably needed to make an example out of in order to make it abundantly clear that hunting humanity was not completely off-limits... And I think I had a fairly good idea of how to do that.

I started writing down the names of the truly extinct Devil clans while making notes to have Serafall go get the blood samples and other remains of said devils all for me to remake the Devil clans in my original taunt that led Zekram Bael to my trap and his death. Once I remade the old extinct devil clans I would then make an example out of a couple of devil clans that had slid into doing heinous shit and would then resurrect the clans I would purge via my flesh crafting as my own creations.

The realization that I was seriously considering butchering entire families to send a message to the people I was nominally in charge... Hit me hard truly. I wasn't some kind of tyrant, but what else could I do honestly?

My listless appearance as I wrote out my plans on my personal planner made Grayfia cut off my pause as she said simply. "Jake, Devils respect strength... Even after centuries after the Civil War, Sirzechs had to disintegrate some people every couple of months to keep other devil clans barely in line, and even then..." She finished shrugging and I exhaled shaking my head as I just brushed a hand through my hair and nodded.

Medusa then cut in 'helpfully' as she offered. "You could always ask us to do the cleanup, Master. I am very good at killing in fact." She stated matter of fact with her eyes flashing with the petrification and time-stopping powers that she had inherited from Balor when I made her.

Then the rest of my creations ever so helpfully volunteered to do the deed. Even making promises of being able to eradicate more devil clans than their other fellow creations. Like Ei being the complete sweetheart she was, promised she would happily go kill the guards of the Phenex family and drag the last members of the clan in Ravel Phenex and the Matriarch to be made into my concubines.

And of course in order to not be outdone the others made even weirder promises like even Arcueid finally emerging from my shadow to join in and promise to wipe out the vampire race in order to make devils look better. This made me mentally shut down as I just did the same thing in ignoring my creations as even Grayfia's face went dull at their zealotry.

Finally, I kicked off the couch as the buzzer announced the Peace Conference was starting in five minutes and I said quickly. "Alright girls, you be on your best behavior and watch out for Azazel and Odin as they are perverts!" I said quickly as I powerwalked out of the room before Ei could recommend more nonsense.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patr-eon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

18