Chapter 95
329 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the end of the Peace Talk summit and the preparation of my next wedding... To the Archangel Gabriel of all people as a 'devil,' I went back to the underworld with my creations and my followers in tow with myself going straight to Rias to snuggle with my crimson-haired lover.

"Really... Just picking me up and carrying me off in the middle of a conversation with Akeno, just to cuddle with me, I can't tell if I love you for that or just feel exasperated Jake." Rias spoke softly as she threaded her fingers through my hair as I rested my head on her stomach.

Time had passed by, and in that time I could feel with my physical senses the heartbeat of my son forming within her womb and it made my nose burn slightly knowing I was already a father with several children I knew I would love to pieces and undoubtedly spoil rotten. 

"I needed to cuddle with you Rias," I said with zero shame at all making her snort but her hands continued playing with my hair. 

And even as I held onto Rias and my future son Aatrox Rias wanted that name desperately for him. My mind turned to my other future children who would obviously be born later. As Grayfia, Venelana, Shuri, and Artemis were all pregnant with my children.

While Milicas... I had already basically adopted him as a little brother or even a son with him looking up to me as a male parental figure he could trust and talk about any issues. Like his growing crush on my creation Klee who matched his age, and of course his perfectly natural and unavoidable appreciation for the beautiful maids that the Gremory estate employed.

He was a good kid, and I loved him as my own family even if we were directly related, and I knew he would be a good older brother figure for the children that would be coming into this world... I just needed to make sure he didn't become as overly attached as Sirzechs was to Rias.

After a moment I mumbled out. "You know what... I wish this moment never had to change Rias." 

There was a moment of silence as Rias's hand on my head stilled before she sighed longingly and she replied softly, but with humor in her voice. "Well, my love... It's a good thing we got a small eternity together to have all these moments together that we desire."

Gently I lifted my head up off of Rias's stomach and then I climbed up slightly so with a soft thumping noise my face squashed into her large breasts making Rias giggle as she finally could see me I gave her a knowing look.

"No Jake... Be a good boy and go bully Akeno or Koneko, I can't." She teased making me chuckle as I gave that lovely tit a strong kiss that made Rias hiss with her eyes turning lidded. Then I gently rolled to the side of Rias so I could lay beside her and she naturally rolled into my side with her head going into my chest with her own large bust slightly touching my tone stomach.

As we held one another's hands with lay facing one another I smiled as I felt the bedframe shift ever so slightly as one of Kii's infinite branches gently picked up a blanket and dragged it over our forms so that we could rest.

-

The next day after being Ni, Li, and Koneko's scratching post/salt lick for my own enjoyment I went to the meeting of the 'Milfs'. Or in other words, the Gremory older lady convention that included Shuri, Grayfia, Venelana, and Artemis.

"Ladies, I hope you all aren't talking about too much of sordid things," I spoke teasingly as I walked into the room with a couple of platters of snacks in my hands with a maid following behind me with a cart of the ladies various preferred drinks and for myself... A bottle of Latino Coke Cola on the ice with the ice being collected from the depths of Antarctica that had remained frozen for more than millions of years.

Venelana and Shuri gamely looked at me with Shuri saying teasingly. "Oh, have you come to make sure we aren't saying anything embarrassing about you in our little club?"

Venelana hearing Shuri's words tittered with an elegantly gloved hand covering her mouth as she giggled and said behind her glove. "Oh, we most certainly share our sordid stories of past engagements among other things Jake, are you sure you can handle it?" 

I knew they were just teasing so I just popped off the cap of my soda and sat down with Artemis the beautiful huntress goddess naturally turned slightly so she could rest her head on my shoulder as one of her hands went down to her stomach as I hummed at feeling the new god forming within her womb.

"No, I most certainly won't be embarrassed as I know I was the best you all have had," I said confidently but not snidely or cockily or anything. It was just a statement of fact that with my fleshcrafting I could and literally did mentally shatter people I fucked into a stupor.

"Rather crass, my husband... But not untrue." Grayfia said with some amusement as she enjoyed her tea making me hide a smile as the stern Grayfia had a small flush enter her cheeks in memory of the first time we made love with Venelana pushing our union. And of course how I asked if she was ready to be made into a mother once again and being impregnated by my own will.

And for a moment we all just enjoyed our drinks before Artemis broke the silence. "Hmm, and I imagine this little group will also be growing to include more members when Rias gets older along with Gabriel I imagine will join our little cabal as well." 

I chuckled hearing that and said with an easy smile. "Rias is still a generation apart from you ladies. She still has her peers and other friends to act as her peers. But in time she will see you all in a similar manner I believe." 

The older more mature ladies nodded in agreement with Venelana gently clasping her hands together as she smiled almost blindingly with joy. "Ahhh to hear the sounds of so many children's feet clapping across the ground as they run and cry out with joy... Oh dearie we may need to hire or acquire more maids to make sure all our children are well provided for Haha!" She finished with great happiness at having such a future issue.

Though I added in happily. "Heh, that's what Milicas and my creations are for. They can be our babysitters for whenever we need a breather." And the ladies gave an evil chuckle at the thought of dumping a half dozen young children on Milicas when they hit the terrible twos and threes.

 

 

Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patr-eon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

18