Chapter 4
2.4k 5 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rest of the day after I did my dirty deed was me merely half-assing my 'homework' honestly, I was considering testing my full mental manipulation abilities on those damned teachers by trying to twist their brains into thinking I didn't need to do homework or something.

But unfortunately, I knew from my own powers, that although I could easily direct hormones, and other chemicals to affect emotions, but pure thought was outside the realm of possibility when it came to my bio-manipulation powers.

"Rias needs to hurry up and get off her ass," I muttered as I knew by this morning that Sona had likely already told her counterpart that another Supernatural entity was living within their territory.

And I was right as I noticed that when I left my house I was being followed seemingly by a small white cat and a very obvious black bat. Honestly, a bat flying around in the middle of the day was entirely too obvious so I was able to register it as Rias's familiar but for Koneko's familiar, the cat could have just been any old stray and I wouldn't have noticed.

Unfortunately, Rias made no such moves neither herself nor her peerage seemed to be interested in approaching me at all, though on the other hand the white-haired Bishop of Sona's peerage, Momo Hanakai the woman who initially showed me around the school spent lunch with me on the roof of the school.

"So, what kind of Supernatural are you? You have a pure almost holy feeling, but I don't feel the uhh sickness we devils feel when we approach a holy site when I am around you?" She asked after we shared some small talk.

"Hmm?" I grunted as I finished chewing my food before taking a drink. "Eh, what the hell... I have a sort of holy bloodline though I don't want to get too specific. But by holy I don't mean the kind of holy that is 'smite thou who revels in the shadows'." I said as I held up my hand and a gentle golden ball of light formed in my palm bathing the devil beside me in holy light.

But if an Angel did the same, the low-class devil would have been in extreme pain or worse, but my holy light didn't harm her at all. If anything, it gently soothed her like laying down on a blanket placed atop thick grass, with the sun bearing down on you from above, and a nice cool wind to keep you cool while you sunbathed.

"That's so cool!" Momo said as she leaned against me with her breasts pushing into my arm as she stared transfixed into the gently pulsating glow of my unicorn heritage's holy light.

"Yup, just like sacred gears my holy light doesn't really distinguish between who it touches unless I direct its intent into a certain direction," I explained as allowed the wisp of light to fade from my hand with Momo pouting as she pulled back from me. "So, is this your lunch break as well?" I asked but seeing Momo's face twitch I added on. "Or you trying to avoid Sona?"

Momo could only laugh nervously and look around fearfully as though me mentioning her name would draw upon the bespectacled devil's ire and attention. "Hehe... I won't say you are on the roof without permission if you won't tell Sona I was skipping paperwork alright?" She offered and I shrugged in response.

"I don't know, it seems I have far less to worry about than you... How about you share a piece of that stuffed bun or whatever that is, in exchange for my silence?" I said and the devil smiled as she tore off a chunk of her food and offered it to me.

I could only inwardly smile as I made contact with Momo's hand when she dropped the food into my own palm and for a brief moment, I received the female devil's full body map within my mind.

I saw how their magic was permeating their entire bodies which gave them, their longevity and minor shapeshifting abilities alongside the wings that were attached to their lower backs. But I didn't morph my own body to take on those ever so minor advantages that my unicorn heritage didn't have as I wanted to maintain my holy energies for now so that I would have less work to allow Rias or another devil to fully reincarnate me.

"So I got a pretty good sense for Sona, but can you tell me about Rias Gremory the other king/ruler of this territory? I rather not step on any toes..." I said with a light tone that clearly asked whether I needed to be made aware if Rias ate babies in her spare time or something.

"Rias huh..." Momo mused as she took another bite of her bun before continuing. "Well, her peerage uses the whole Occult Research Club excuse, which allows her to not have too many responsibilities in the school." She offered which told me all of nothing of Rias in particular.

"So... Rias is lazy?" I asked which was basically all the info she gave me.

But surprisingly instead of defending her King's counterpart Momo firmly nodded. "Yup, Rias is definitely a Devil of Sloth. She spends the vast majority of her time just holed up in her old school building watching anime, while Kiba and Koneko actually do schoolwork here." Momo said grumpily and I realized she probably wished she had such an easy school life.

But before I could remark on her opinion of Rias, I couldn't help but shiver as a teasing voice seemingly caressed the back of our necks. "Ara? Is that what you think Rias, Momo? I wonder what your King will think of you trying to poison these cutie's thoughts of my own dear King." both me and Momo slowly looked behind us seeing the voluptuous form of Akeno Himejima standing behind us on the edge of the roof with merely a chain link fence separating us.

"I hope there's no class outside right now or you will be flashing them all," I said as I wadded up the wrapper for my food and Akeno's eyes snapped from Momo to me and her smile was entirely mischievous.

"Ara? The new kid is worried for my chastity how adorable!" She cooed before she shrugs. "But if I cared about a little bit of flashing, I wouldn't even wear this uniform as that's all it seemingly does."

Then the Queen piece of Rias's peerage flew over the fence properly giving me a great look at her black panties before she landed on our side of the fence and retracted her batlike devil wings. "So, my name is Akeno Himejima." Akeno said lightly bowing to me in the standard Japanese method of greeting and although I didn't do the whole bowing bit, I nodded and told her name in kind, and then Akeno got into the nitty gritty as she scowled at Momo.

"Rias and Sona made a deal, due to Jake being of Supernatural descendant that he was to approach them on his own right Momo?" Akeno said with a scary smile and Momo shivered beside me in fear as tiny sparks jolted off the hand Akeno used to hold up her chin.

But her words confused the hell out of me honestly. "Uhm why can't people approach me? I mean how would I even know to 'approach' them in particular if I wasn't aware of this game? And I kind of like Momo as a friend at this point already." Honestly, I could tell this world definitely ran on some anime logic when Momo blushed at my words.

"We are already friends!? Yes, I finally have a guy friend!" Momo cheered with Akeno almost face palming at how Momo seemed so ecstatic and then I was reminded how Saji hadn't been recruited to Sona's peerage yet, as it was so early in the school year. Then I wondered if I should go yoink out his sacred gear as well.

But Akeno rained down on the white-haired girl's party as she coughed. "Yes... Anyway, I will be informing Rias to speak with your Queen that you think so little of her." Akeno said with her sadism coming to the fore as she clearly was imagining Sona's usual punishments for her peerage which consisted of magical enhanced spankings that would leave the afflicted unable to stand let alone sit down on the tanned cheeks.

Momo however didn't seem worried at all as she shrugged. "Actually Prez, said that I could approach due to our prior meeting under the umbrella of making sure Jake was doing alright and Sona has always been saying Rias needs to be more proactive so maybe this will be a wake-up call when Sona pulls Jake in."

Now if I didn't know the nuisances about Rias's need for peerage members I would likely be confused as all hell, but I wasn't, so instead I just watched the shorter white-haired girl square up with the archetype busty big sister Akeno who could only frown at Momo's all too true words.

Then Akeno had an evil smile come across her face and she surprisingly nodded to Momo's words. "Yes, little Momo you are all too right... I suppose Rias does need a little helpful wakeup call."

Then Akeno looked back over to me with her scary smile. "Jake I will be hosting a nice little get-together, with me and my King Rias Gremory where we will share snacks and talk. I would like you to come and meet Rias as she would enjoy meeting you." Akeno spoke with Momo's already pale face turning white as she realized her words may have gotten her into deep trouble.

"Alright. What time?" I asked brushing my hand through my hair at the unexpected invitation.

Akeno leaned down with her breasts hanging low due to their weight and I could smell her hair product and strawberry breath as her purple eyes met my own blue ones not even half a foot away from me as Akeno softly spoke. "How about now? It's not like you are busy and on Rias's side of the school we don't really care about attendance?" She offered as she held out a delicate hand for me to take as though an offer to join the Dark Side.

"No class? Sold!" I said taking Akeno's hand within my own and even as I mapped out her body mentally and found her fallen angel heritage I all but drowned her mentally in endorphins and made her hands feel hot at our touch and the chemical cocktail made her blush heavily at the contact. "Alright Akeno take me away before the evil student council president forces me to stay and do homework," I said franticly as of all fucking people Tsubaki Shinra came out of the staircase with her arms folded over her large chest while she glared at Akeno.

"Akeno Himejima! He hasn't been given the passes you have for skipping class, don't you dare take him away!" The queen of Sona's peerage roared having obviously been listening in on our conversations somehow.

But Akeno's only response was an evil giggle as a large red circle filled with weird magical squiggles formed beneath us and with a flash of light we were teleported away.

 

 

Next ten chapters on supporting sites.
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patr-eon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

97