chapter #1. Glossing over much of the current situation
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So. Here we are, in the middle of The Ancient Times.

Tis a good thing that it isn’t in the middle of the 21’st century, creating a powerbase and Dunking on some Isekaid Degenerates would be a nightmare if they happened to be on the other side of this Silverhand’s-Forsaken Hellhole of a World.

First stops; Mesopotamia, Babylon, Egypt, West Taiwan and a few others.

Splitting up in those location’s should be enough coverage to then extend Root’s to everywhere else, won’t be too hard, just split up a bit and infiltrate every single piece of Civilisation on this ball of Beautiful Dirt.

After that; Fucking off into somewhere nice in Finland or whatever and bunker down until the interesting shit start’s to happen.

Shouldn’t be too hard.

Now then, besides just all of that, splitting off will be as easy as just picking a spot, taking a piece of myself and just planting it there for the next decade or so for it to grow into a tree, and then letting that child wander off into some Metropolis as a Human and Integrate, after all, I didn’t get my Shifter Classification by just being good at hiding.

Rinse and repeat that a few times and well have ourself a nice spread of Second Digits, basically plant-based Doppelganger’s but Better. Of course; they’ll share quite a bit of “Myself” in them, they are basically my Offshoots/Clones/Children.

Gotta love being capable of just doing that.

Now that I have a plan, I need to start actually doing stuff.

seeing that I am in what seems to be Africa of all places, there isn’t all that much stuff to do; break a piece of tail onto some nice spot and leave it there to grow, cuz Wakanda, and then start walking north. Afterall, Babylon should be somewhere in the middle east. Maybe see if I can find some ancient coffee plant or sumthin while doing so.

Oh, yes; Physical appearance? Nothing too sane;

-Tall (give or take some 2+ meters (fuck you too america)),
- Musculature that’s a mix of masculine(for the thicc) and feminine(also for the thicc),
- Skin white with a hint of gray- (becuz pigment is but a suggestion) -wood-bark like- (better than the soft and hairy stuff humans are mostly stuck with) -with numerous scars (gotta show your Prowess in Battle properly),
- Face of an older woman (for dem Old ‘n Sexy Vibes(and cuz am Old)),
- 4 prosthetic arms (you’d be surprised what a bit of very-minor-Technomancy and control over one’s own body allows you to bolt onto yourself),
- A bit bigger than medium-is-premium chest (I swear, the mammaries are for storing bionanomachines and stuff),
- A crown of Horns/Branches (Oni-Spirits does that to you sometimes(probably gonna make a pipe or sumthin outta them)),
- A pair of chrome Drake-Legs from the knee-down (convertible between Digitigrade and Plantigrade, have retractable talons, good for walking on walls and stuff),
- A tail (it is bony),
- a better bone/wood/metal structure (suck on that, Evolution!),
- short dark/light gray hair (easier to put a helmet on with short),
- Red blood (yes, it’s mine, and yes; I am actually Mortal(somewhat)),
- nice chrome eyes that can do techy-stuff (very nice to have),
- nice also-chrome ears (the basic human ones leave much to be desired (whomst in Lucifers Juicy Ass thought it was a good idea to make the Inner-ear liquid-based?)),
- a chrome spine add-on (tis a surprise tool that will help us later),
- Abb’s to grind meat on (very important),
And that’s about it~!

Onto clothing and equipment; currently non existent.

Now, You, our bullshite-seer of an Observer, might exclaim something amongst the lines of;
“but you said you were in the possession of a bunch of super cool guns and stuff!”
To which I shall reply to you with; “what good will all that cool stuff be if I have to lug it around all the fucking time.”
I aint no System/Fate Degenerate Sugarbaby Slave-Puppet! I only have a small Hammerspace for mag’s ‘n stuffs, and even that cost me a few Arms and a Leg, do you have any idea how long it takes for those to grow back?!

So, I called in a few Favors, that is, before getting Yited to bumfuck nowhere at bumfuck nowhen;
One of them I asked for was a handydandy Vault to keep onto the stuff I actually want to keep; it’s not an actual Inventory (tis called a Vault for a reason), as I have no Access to it currently and cannot deposit anything in there.
Another one of them was Limited Access to an even handier-dandy Terminal/Wiki access for whatever Sector I was getting Kobe’d to; but while useful in the longrun, it won’t be all that helpful at the moment. Also; much of the Information is either Corrupted, Missing, Redacted, or some-other-such category of just not Available. So while it will be Very helpful; that’s all it’s going to be.

There’s also a bunch of other tabs on it that look… Concerning.

Now that I have given You the reason to My lack of Clothing; let’s get to Glossing Over much of the stuff that’s gonna have to be done, like getting clothes and a decent spear, being an Ancient Sorta-Mortal Tree Monster has its benefits sometimes~

1