chapter #4. Sicc Burns
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was going to write something witty as the first line again, but I just don’t feel like it.

After the whole Oni Incident, it was mostly just business as usual, now with a definitive base of operation in Japan (Iron Skin lets us use their house as long as we don’t touch their personal belongings) we jacked up the rate of cache, bunker and workshop preparation; making sure that if there is going to be some Ancient Monster that just decides to pop up at some point, that we have the adequately-Ancient tool’s made to counter them, no better way to slay a Dragon immune to “Modern Day” armaments than an Ancient Sword of Dragon Slaying older than the lizard.

While at it, I got myself a new Copper Ax~! it may not be all that impressive now, but when it’s gotten a bit of Age and Magic into itself, it’s going be a force to be reckoned with~

Decided to name her [ Blade to Endure the Ages, Heavier than Mountains ], or just Bessie for short~ always did favor heavier weapons~

With only the Silliest of music on the background (The Rainis (Tyleneek!) on loop), we can go back to business; Drinking till we fucking Drop.

We have successfully spooked the ever living shit out of the alien, killed/murdered/assassinated at least 3 different En Sabah Nur faker’s, and spawncamped a gamer-system holder till their Soul decided to commit Unexist. You know, the usual.

It’s so much easier with the coverage. While having your forces spread out as thin as this is usually very much not worth it, when you have sleeper cells in mountain-bunkers just Preparing to wreck some poor Degenerate till their Will Break’s and they Cease to Exist (as they fucking should), not all Isekaid Fuck’s have been put on Deathlist; some have been recruited as useful assets.

Gotta say; seeing the face they make when they realize that the World comes with it’s personal Destabilizer Remover, and that most of the force is made up of Demented, Lunatic Plants, with both the Will and Skill to rip out your spine thru your Asshole, and that all they do when not Executing your poor ass is Party, Scheme, Prank, Warcrime, and the other usual tree activities; is totally hilarious.

We ain't in the trees; We Are the Trees.

Besides all that; I finally got myself a Timeline Chart~! It is Totally Useless, because, ya know, Time Fuckery. But very Cool to have anyway. You can see by the number of squiggly lines that I Finally have Access to Coffee~

Other Minor, less important News; Access to Wakanda.

“Why is it so Unimportant, it’s Wakanda!” Your Dumbass may say.

To which I shall reply with; “Vibranium is Stupid.” It is Technically very nice to have, but Exporting it anywhere is a lost cause. Someone Will notice. Someone Will find out. And it isn’t worth it.


You may call me a Pussy, to which I shall simply reply with “I fucked your Mother last night.”

I am playing the Long game, not many things really matter at this point in Time; set up the stuff you’re gonna wanna have later, go play peasant, and go fornicate with Arachnids or sumthin.

You may also exclaim; “Wightwood gets no Bitches!”

To which I shall simply counter with; “I get All the Bitches.” Believe it or not; it is Suspiciously Easy to hook up with the Hot Local Dryads and such in your area when you know what you’re doing.

Snacking on chips and taking a sip of coffee, I thank with all my Bio-Engineered-Heart at the Inception of Advanced-Hydroponics.

What? This? You thought I wouldn’t set up Hydroponics for the sole reason of Snacks? I expected a little bit too much of You…

It’s only missing spices… Sigh. gonna have to wait till Britain fuck’s everything up for those…

Atleast I have salt, a minor Mercy.

*shudder* At the very least I’m not bored enough to deal with Religion…


[===] [===] [===]

“What are you doing?”

“Paperwork.”

Here?! at a Party of all places?”

Hey! it’s not My fault you all decided that the best place to party was at My house!”

“but you have just enough room for all of us, and you’re hogging all this cool shit for yourself…”

First off; it is not my fault that the manor-spirit itself decided to Spatially Expand to accommodate all of my stuff. Second off; hands off, that’s mine.”

You totally stole it.”

“The Silver Tongue?”

“That’s what it’s called?”

yep, Daemon tried to smooth talk me to do something for it; I ripped its tongue out and decided to make a dagger from it. The hilt of the long-dagger itself is made from its former ‘Owners’ bones, twas the most compatible materials I had on hand, the skull it is sitting in the teeth of is the daemon in question. Don’t put it in your mouth, it will attempt to cut your tongue.”

stepping back a step from the cursed dagger You really like to ramble, huh…

“The fuck else am I supposed to do when someone’s interested in one of my Trophies?”

Fair ‘nuff~”

Sitting back down and taking another sip of coffee, eying the Oni that decided to crash at my place again.

Heard you got yourself a Name, congrats.”

“That I did~ Hey! Put more Emotion into that congratulation of yours!”

answering crisply; “Nope.”

Not gonna ask what it is?”

“1; I don’t need to. 2; I don’t really care enough to.”

The Oni decides to pout at me, humph-ing at me, and pouting even harder. *Sigh*

“what is it.”

“What?”

“What is your name now.”

Dokin!” the Oni, Dokin, proudly proclaims with head held high and hands at the hips.

I pet the Oni-loli’s rust-red head.

“What a brutish name, just like you, Dokin.I remove my hand before I lose it.

“Yours isn’t much better! Who in the Heavenly Tribulation names themself ‘Wightwood’?”

“Gah-!” taking internal damage from the Oni’s words, I begin to shoo her off.

shoo- shoo-! Your Voluptuous Vixen of a wife is probably looking for you, how did you managed to wed a Millenium Kitsune is a mystery in itself, but one that I shall not question...”

“You’re just jealous!”

grumblin as the Oni decides to storm off- “I’m not jealous, you’re jealous!”

0