Chapter 2, First Servant
1k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Demorro's POV

"What is this thing you put on me?" Seria looks at the crest that I put on her. "You'll understand everything at the end, please be patient." I snap my finger and use my magic, causing her clothes to be evaporated. Now, she's completely naked, with only a black stocking and long black gloves as her only clothes.

"STOP IT, I told you I already have a fiancee." Seria Screams

"You literally say that he dumped you just a minute ago." I said.

"Yeah, but, but I will get him back, If..if I ."

"Just admit it, his hearts now belong to that girl." I lowered the zipper of my pants, revealing my hard cock. "I wasn't ugly and I want to help you to move on." I said. "NOOOO.. SOMEONE HELP ME!!" Seria screams in fear. "It's no use, this is a remote cave. There's only two of us here." Without waiting anymore, I put my hands on her waist and put my cock in her wet valley.

"Ngghhh, Noo. ANYBODY, HELP." Seria screams and cry.

I bit her ears and whispers, "Just give up. Be Mine!!" "NOOO. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE CLAUDE'S." Seria continues to screams. "Okay then, I must use this faster that I thought." I activated the crest on her navel, the crest increases her sensitivity. 

"Ahhh, why, ahhh, why do it felt so good?" "The succubus crest can increases body sexual desires and give it insane satisfaction." I explain. "Suc-succubus crest?" Seria ask. "This shinning tattoo on your belly is Succubus crest. It's a special crest I created to turn any woman into a succubus that only swore loyalty to me, after becoming a succubus you will love me only and gave your body to serve me." I ended my explanation.

"Nooo, I don't wanna be your sex slave!" Seria was terrified by this fact. "Don't worry, everyone acted like this but they eventually enjoyed it." Without telling her, I release a hot load of cum inside her. "Pheew, my first shot after 400 years." I release the fainted Seria from my tentacles.

Seria's POV

My virginity was gone, the guy that was supposed to avenge me took the last thing I had. It's all hopeless now, I have nothing left. Right after Demorro cum inside me, my crest started to react and shines pink. "Ughh." the cum that comes out go back inside me and reacted with the crest. I felt a change to my body, my body feels hot, a lot of things started to go inside my head and my brain was melting. The crest release a black aura that cover me and turns into my clothes. 

I could feel something grows from my back and head. A lot of desire go inside me, the desire to serve Demorro, the love for Him. I must stop this, I'm belong to Claude, I'm belong to...to Claude, I..I..belongs to Cla-Claude. I belongs to Lord Demorro. 

Demorro's POV

The crest is doing it's job, my cum powered it to make Seria a black clothes. She started to become a succubus, a pair of little wings grow from her back, as long as pair of horns, her eyes and hair turns pink. "Master." Seria wakes up and fly to me with her wings, she has completely becomes my servant now. 

"Who am I Seria?" I test her.

"You're Lord Demorro, my only master. Till I dead, I shall serve you with my body." She hugs me from back. "Are there anyone following you here?" 

"No, I sneak here. No one knows this place, I can go here because I follow the map I found." Seria suck clean my cock and swallow it, "Mmm, master's drop. Delicious. Wanna go for a second round, master?" "I wish I could. But looks like I need a time to recharge. I accidentally release everything that I hold for 400 years into you."

"Hmm, fine. Tell me when you're ready." Seria said.

Finish with her meal, she zip my trouser back and put her head on my shoulder, with a face that looks really cute. "Even though anyone come here, Master can easily put them on their place. Even in a weakened state, master still The Lord of Blindness." Seria smiles.

"I know it Ser...Wait a minute, what do you mean by weakened?" I notice a her saying something about weakened state. "After Sorius sealed you, he feared that one day you will awakened, so He split your magic into 10 and spread it across this continent, now you only have 1/10 of your original power.

"Sorius, is that how much you fear me? If only I have a companion like you, If only you don't get help like me, you will be one of my death knight!!" 

"Master please calm down. Anthia can track down your magic power." Seria moved away a little with a slightly scared face. I didn't realize I release my aura back, "Sorry Seria. It's just Adrien have make my situation really difficult." I tried to calm her down. "This can be a good chance to renew your strategy master. With your power gone, you can find new power that will cover your weakness. You can restructure your power back to defeat Sorius." 

"Hmm, you're not wrong. But what do you mean by defeat Sorius. This has been over 400 years, that guy is human."

"Before his dead, Great Hero Sorius was put to sleep in royal family's statue. There's a prophecy that if you awakens, He will also awaken to stop you back." Seria explained.

"Kuhahahaha." I laughed really hard. "Sorius, do you really think you can defeat me as an old man? You underestimate me because I only have 1/10 of my power, but just wait. I have seen all you tactics and I will get my power back and became stronger that your old Melius." I said.

"Answer My call, vengeful spirit." I use necromancy on the undead around me, the undead awakens and destroy their tomb. I awakens a lot of undead, 4 skeleton knight, 4 living armor, and a ghoul knight.  My new undead's started walks towards me and go into the portal I opened for them. "Just you wait, This time I will make you pay the price Sorius." 

14