Chapter 3, Alice Lionwill
403 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Seria, I think we need to leave this cave. I need to hurry before the kingdom realize my awakening." I put my tomb back to it's original place and spread blood and some torn black cloth.

"Master, what are you doing?"

"I'm faking your death."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, I spread blood and torn black cloth to make anyone who come here thinks that you failed to unseal me and died." I explained. "Master, that's a great plan. But everyone will still recognize both of our face." Seria said. "Succubus can shapeshift. Seria, your face is beautiful and your body is top tier, but everyone has different taste. To cover those weakness, succubus us their shapeshifting ability. Besides your hair and eye color has changed so I bet you don't need to change your face." I explain. 

"So, I only need to change my clothes. But how do I do it?" Seria ask.

"Just imagine a clothes and focused." I answer.

Seria's POV

"Okay, concentrate." I imagine myself wearing a white shirt, black tie, suspenders and white leggings. Suddenly, my succubus clothes shines bright purple and slipped away from my body. My horns, wings and tail also do the same, the bright purple magic then surround my body and took the shape of the clothes I imagine before. 

"Master, I did it." I said proudly. Master Demorro didn't turn around, I can see he touch his coffin and some green magic circle start to be formed around it. "MASTER!!!" I scream, begging for his attetntion. "Hmm, ahh Seria you've done. Sorry, I didn't notice. I'm busy preparing a surprise." Master turn around while still doing something with his old coffin. 

"Surprise?" I ask him. "Yeaah, someone must have sense my awakening and come here. So I prepare something for them." The magic circle disappear and Master put his hand away from the coffin. "Let's go Seria. We can't stay here forever if I want to be ready for Sorius." Master take me out of this cave and I follow him. 

"Where are we heading master? Adventurer guild? Merchant guild?" I ask.

"No Seria. I'm not gonna blend in with other humans, I could get exposed. We're heading to find some allies, new and old." Master said.

The Cave, One Hours Laters

My name is Alice Lionwill, the head leader of Azure Lion Knight Order. For generation to generation, my family have served Anthia with our swordsmanship. I'm also Prince Claude and Lady Seria's babysitter when they just 12 so I know then very well. I know Seria was a snobbish, entitled princess but I couldn't imagine she did something that horrible. 

Threatening a citizen and blackmailing her parents and even try to assassinate her, I can't say that Claude was in the right since he cheated on her but still that was too far. Now, she even try to bring the world in to chaos by resurrecting The Lord of Blindness, am I didn't raise them good enough? Is Seria corrupted since she born or a mere 18 year old girl is a terrible mentor? Whatever the answer it, it is my responsibility as a knight to preserve justice. Now, me alongside 20 Azure Lion Knights are chasing Seria for all of her crimes, with our horse, we ride through the forest.

"We succeeded our last battle protecting the West fortress and push back Serkara Empire's troops. So why would the king punish us with the duty to arrest some entitled noble princesses that has been disown by her family." One of my knight protested. 

"Yeah, tasking us with capturing a girl who's no warrior or mage is a form of humiliation for us, the strongest knight order of Anthia." Said Axel, my second in command. 

"Don't forget that Seria stole the key for Demorro Naraya's coffin, the Necromancer that once slumber the world into sea of flames." Everyone were silence as I mention The Lord of Blindness. 

After exploring through the forest, we finally arrived at the Tomb of the Damned, the place where the world's worst enemy was left here to rot in this cold cave. From the outside, it may look like an ordinary cave but I'm assured that the inside was filled with the worst and the worst. We then enter the cave, we don't need to bring any torches since glowing moss grows on the roof of the cave. 

The cave was a labyrinth, anyone without a maps could easily get lost and died of starvation and thirst. But, luckily for us, Seria's shoes left footprints on the grounds. After walking for around 1 hours, we finally arrive at the heart of the tomb, the place is round shape with only torches as it sources of lighting, there was a lot of coffin, some of them are in good conditions, but most are opened and broken. 

But the center of attention is the big iron coffin in the middle because in front of it was a pile of blood and torn clothes. "This place gave my bones chill." One of my knight said. "Yeah, it feels like undeads usually hangs up in here." Other knight joins in. "Lady Alice, this clothes was made from silk, someone who posses it must be a noble." Axel investigate the area. 

"Yeah, from what I can tell. Seria tries to open the coffin, but she fails and kill herself in the process, what a tragic end." I look down at the remains of Seria. I remember every moment with Seria and Claude, she may be a little bratty sometimes but she's always nice, Seria how could you end up like this? You was supposed to live happily ever after with Claude. 

"Lady, don't blame yourself too much. Me would have arrived earlier if the prince didn't prioritize the prom night." Axel tries to comfort me.

"Axel, don't speak like that. You don't know how important that event was for Claude." I reprimanded Axel

"Short blue hair, F cup, knightess."  A hoarse voice sounded near me.

"WHO'S IT? SHOW YOURSELF!!" Me and the other knights instantly move in standby positions. "WHOEVER YOU ARE, YOU'RE MESSING WITH AZURE LION KNIGHTS." Shout Axel. 

"Azure Lion Knight? Never heard of, but you'll die here." Suddenly, the ground started to shake, "Wha...what's happening?" Just as one of my knight said it, a giant worm like, no an octopus tentacle with mouth rise from the ground and eat him alive. 

9