Chapter 4, Tentacles
336 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone was shocked by what we see, the creature arise from a giant green magic circle that covers all of the room's floor. It's not a mere tentacle with mouth, it has dark blue skin with red feline eyes and mouths all over it, not only that it also easily destroy the knight's armor with it's bite. "Ahh, what was it again? Azure Lion Knight?" The monster talks. 

Following it, other tentacles as rises from the magic circle, suddenly the room is filled with the monsters, "EVERYONE!! DON'T PANIC, WE FOUGHT THIS KIND OF THING ALMOST EVERYDAY. SHOW THIS VILE BEINGS WHO WE ARE!!!"

We strike towards the tentacles, one of them strike towards me and open it's mouth wide. It's sharp teeth are charging towards me, but I slash it in half with my sword. "These monsters are not that strong. Just slice them in half." Axel shout while standing on one of the tentacles and other knights follow us. 

The fight last for an hour, we easily slice them but we're getting tired, the equipments we use are also not the best. We do this mission right after our fight with Sekara troops and our equipments are already damaged from it. "We should've changed our armor first and not go in a hurry, sorry everyone." I said. 

"It's not true. We're also underestimating this mission." The knights yells. "EVERYONE, THIS CREATURES KEEPS COMING BACK. GO OUT OF THE CAVE AND BRING REINFORCEMENT, TELLS THEM THAT DEMORRO NARAYA HAVE AWAKENED." I order my knights. "DEMORRO NARAYA? LADY ALICE WHAT DO YOU MEAN? Axel and the other knights was shocked by my order. 

" THIS CREATURES ARE CREATED WITH MAGIC, THEM KEEP COMING BACK MEANS THE AMOUNT OF MAGIC THAT THE SUMMONER HAS IS ENORMOUS. WE'RE ALSO AT HIS TOMB, EVEN IF HE HASN'T AWAKEN, SO PART OF HIM MUST BE DOING IT!!!" I scream with every inch of my lungs. 

"ALRAIGHT EVERYONE, LET'S GO. CAPTAIN IS STRONG ENOUGH TO HOLD THEM BACK." Axel shouted. 

Knight : "Bu.. but."

Alice : "THIS IS AN ORDER. GO NOW?!!!"

Finally, Axel alongside the rest of knights leave the cave, "Food runaway, boss will mad." 7 Tentacles tries to attacks the knight that try to bring reinforcement, but I immediately jumps in and slice them all with one swing, but because of that my sword broke. 

Knight : "We'll come back captain. We promise."

Now it's only me and a bunch of monsters in the room, "Get lost vile creatures. Lightning Blade." A bunch of blue lightning forms up a sword on my right hand. 

Alice : "Bring it on. Put on defensive stance."

Tentacles : "Strong Lady, strong wizard, boss will like. Boss's bitch."

Alice : "I'm a knight. I'm no one's bitch."

Our fight continue, 3 tentacles charge to me from the left and 4 charge to me from the right. With my lightning sword, I charge to left and cut 2 tentacles instantly. The remaining tentacle from the left tries to grab my leg but I jump in and stab it, electrocuting and kill it. 

"Thunderous Slash." I slash my sword to the other 4 tentacles and release a lightning slash that cut them all at one. But I was no over, other tentacle charges towards me, but once again I slash them all with my swordsmanship, I hop on one tentacle to another chopping this vile creature pieces by pieces. 

It's been 1 hour and these tentacles keep being summoned from the magic circle and I'm already exhausted. This tentacles seems to be powered by my magic because every time a new one sprouts, I could feel that I lost my power. Finally one tentacles caught my leg and drag me in to the air, in the middle of all tentacles, the other tentacles the rests of my limbs. "Kuuggghh, LET ME GO, LET ME GO." I try to broke away form its grasp, but it was no use, I'm already exhausted.

"Good Quality Meat." one of the tentacle mouth stuck out its tongue and lick me, every part of my clothes that it lick instantly melted, "Ughh, enough with this humili..ation." I said with a weak voice, because it's saliva make my body really hot. 

 

fa9b01c2-e6f6-4122-81d0-b7310bd736a3

 

Tentacle 1 : "Bitch start learning."

Tentacle 2 : "Bitch learn things."

Tentacle 3 : "Learn. Learn. Learn."

"Hah...hah...hah Wha...whaztt happening." I felt like my brain melted with the heat of my body, my pussy is the one that I really want to rub right now, If not I want to do things with my breasts. "Uhh, women heated. Sorry we too long." One tentacles mouth  stuck out its tongue which is full of small tentacles on its surface and its really slimy. The tentacles move my pussy on its tongue and that disgusting tongue's started to tickle my pussy. "Ahhh...nghh..aahah..hah..aah..hah." I could go insane, NO. I must wait for my comrades, A knight won't be broken by this kind of things. 

"Mother need milks. What are baby gonna eat?" "Hah..mother? Me?" Two tentacles stuck out tongues with a worm mouth shaped tip, that mouth open wide and pull out a needle in the middle. "Hah..is..this my end? Die from a monsters that gonna rape me?" I was wrong, the needle stab my nipples and inject it with an unknown fluid. "Gghhh."

I felt an electric shock form the liquid being injected into my body, that mouth like tentacles then stick its mouths into my nipple and something from it came out, "Ughh, did...did I just squirt breast milks?" I just realized by now, that liquid must be some kind of drug that modifies my breasts. "Milk ready." This time, the tip of the tentacle opened and  exposed a cock shaped pink tentacle, "No...Noo. This create, its planned to mate with me." 

Just as I expected, the tentacles pull me up to that genitals. "STOP IT, A KNIGHT LADY LIKE ME MUST REMAIN PURE!!!" But of course this beast didn't listen at all and shoved it into my pussy. 

7