chapter 4
323 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eddie: "Hey James, ain't that girl petite and cute; her hair is such a sweat mix of silver and gold; OHH, and her eyes are two different colours, purple and red; she looks so beautiful."

James: "I know; however, you're staring too hard at her."

Ana: "You two need to stop making a fuss out of this; you had better not be doing anything unusual."

Eliana: "Would the three of you like to be my friends? No one else wants to; apparently, I'm a red-eyed demon."

"Of course you can," the three said in unison.

And with that, the four of us headed to the play area. I followed their lead, and once we made it to the play area, I realised the area they were talking about was actually a training facility with all sorts of apparatus, and the children used this area to play as well. There were ropes attached to a high place for climbing and swinging; there were bars similar to monkey bars and other things; all together, it made for a good upper-body workout and a good place for the kids to have fun.

We started playing a game that required a lot of imagination. We were in a jungle swinging on vines, climbing tree branches, and fighting against monstrous foes. Time went by fast, and soon we all had to head home. I was exhausted. It was the first time that I had ever used so much energy. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

When I awoke, I began to feel strange, something different. I looked at myself closely, and nothing seemed different. That was until I felt it again. What was this feeling? It was something amazing. As Minutes began to pass, I began to become more conscious of this feeling and slowly was able to bring it under my control. It was at that moment that I screamed.

Eluscia: "honey are you alright"

 

10