chapter7
247 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eliana sat by her mother as time passed slowly After around 15 minutes of silence, Eliana began to get hungry and cold, so she undressed herself to dry her clothes before she undressed her mother, leaving her in her undergarments to ensure they did not die of the cold. She then began to look for sticks in the area by the pond before trying her best to use her limited mana to make a flame strong enough to make a campfire, and so she circulated her mana, trying to focus it on her hand. After feeling the tingling sensation, she began to think of a flame and strengthen the image in her mind before she felt a slight heat on her palm that was held out towards the large pile of sticks. Ding! sounded in her head as basic flame magic appeared in her skill section, and the flame began to waver as her concentration reduced. She quickly refocused, and before long, they had a strong campfire to keep them warm and dry there clothes. This whole process took around an hour to complete. Eluscia began to stir and showed a few signs of awakening. Eliana  realised this and quickly decided to sit by her mother's side. Eluscia's eyes opened suddenly, and she immediately began to look around franticly in fear before her eyes settled on her daughter sitting by her, causing the panic to be reduced. "Eliana, are you okay, my darling?" Eluscia says warmly

"Yes, mummy, all thanks to you," she states before giving Eluscia a tight hug.

However, the moment of calm did not last long as the storm arose. They began to hear footsteps and light gurgling sounds around them. Elusia immediately recognised the sound, and despair flashed in her eyes. "Elliana, from what I see, you're a smart girl, and you've always made Mummy proud of you, but I need you to run quickly northward from here. There seems to be a good hiding place, from what I can see. We are currently surrounded, so I need you to leave me, as I am too weak and out of stamina and mana. Please forgive me for being unable to help you further than this. run, run quickly, my daughter."

 "I cant leave you behind like this," Eliana said with even greater sadness and dismay in her heart as tears left her eyes once more before she was pushed away northward as she ran, trying to stay un noticed by the goblins, until she reached the hiding spot and looked back

Eliana could hear her mothers muffled cries as the goblins tied her up in the manner that your average goblins would before they called their shaman to cast different goblin spells on her mother making  the bindings stronger and locking her mana, restricting it to her womb to make sure it is a mana rich environment to help produce more goblins at a quicker speed, they began to force feed her many different berries that cause rapid restoration of mana, causing Elusias womb to fill with mana to the point that the mana began to condense into a more physical liquid state, as they were walking to their cave they continued  to feed her more berry's causing her womb to forcefully grow to the point her stomach began to look lightly pregnant, by the time they reach the breeding area of their nest Eluscia felt the extreme strain from quickly having her womb fill up to to a much larger state, then the torture began the goblins showed their leader the woman they found and the much larger goblin leader was ecstatic at the thought of the lady in front of him, especially with her nice figure, and so he filled her up with both the mana berry's and other things, before he left her for the other goblins as their race had a special characteristic of getting females pregnant even if they are already pregnant thus allowing for Eluscia to grow and birth more goblins at once, Eluscia had tears in her eyes thorough this process.

Eliana cried at the thought of the pain her mother was going through As time slowly carried on day broke once again, as Eliana promised herself to become stronger, so she set out into the forest to kill as many of the monsters around as she possibly could with her flame magic, but to be able to do that she would first have to train hard to make the flames stronger and much more fierce, however as a weak baby with a small mana source she decided to make spear using a long piece of wood , and so she started with the weak rabbits, Eliana rushed to a good hiding spot and stood still like a predator before summoning a flame at the edge of her spear and stabbing at the rabbits, try after try, bye the time night fell she had become much more proficient at fighting and learned some basic spear skills and improved her flame skills as it stated in her status page, she was able to kill some rabbits and keep her self satiated, how ever she did not know that the monster rabbits she killed were inedible for average humans and caused many side effects such as poison and other bodily damage, and so after eating the rabbits she got poisoned and had to look for a way to heal her self when she realised that she could eat berries instead and so she began eating the different berries some were poisonous causing her to worsen her status but after a while of searching she found two edible berries, the mana berries used in mana potions, they are normally diluted due to the potent mana contained within, how ever unknowingly Eliana ate many causing her mana circuit to be overload causing her mana to condense and fill her mana circuit  thus inflicting immense bodily pain, after eating the last berry it was normal, she wished she had eaten this one from the beginning, now she is stuck with an over loaded mana circuit that she can't control and is badly poisoned, she heads back to the hiding spot her mother said only to find a party of adventurers who came on for the annual quest to exterminate the goblins, the adventurers found her however she immediately turned red  as she had lost most of her clothes due to the rush to escape the goblins and the adventurers found he in her underwear and immediately aided her by giving her antidotes and a spare robe.

Eliana immediately told them the whole situation about the village being attacked, falling out of the carriage, and her mother sacrificing herself to protect her from the goblins. The adventures get her to hide outside once more as they head into the dark cave in rage at the things that they put women through. The adventurers rush through the cave, slashing the necks of all the goblins they see mercilessly at high speed, as timing is important as, from what they heard, the goblins within Eluscia's womb could try and break out at any moment. As they reach the end of the cave, they find the goblin king, whom they struggle against. They fight for a while until the goblin king is defeated. They look at the back wall and find a woman with an absurdly large stomach. They are confused at how it was even possible but still decide to head closer to remove the bindings and awaken Eluscia, whose eyes have dulled majorly except for a single light left within as she hurriedly asks about her daughter and almost faints upon looking down, as her stomach was larger than most of the cave, and she would not fit halfway through the cave, let alone make it through the entrance. Even if she tried to escape, she could not even stand up if she tried; her stomach was to large and heavy, so she resigned herself to her fate. After she got her answer that her daughter was safe, moments later her stomach exploded, sending her internal organs everywhere along with her blood and an extremely large amount of condensed mana, and then the tonnes of goblin babies rushed towards the adventurers looking to fight to survive. Eluscia perished in pain and anguish with a singular, short, sharp scream.

Before long, the adventurers returned with the news that caused Eliana to break down in tears, confiding in the adventurers as they took her with them as they set off back towards their city with a depressed orphaned Eliana in tow. The adventurers walked the whole way to the city; it took two days, so Eliana slept with the adventurers by a campfire. Midway through the night, she had a nightmare and sat there crying, missing her mother, when the female healer woke up and gave her a hug, helping Eliana to sleep once again. As they make their way towards a large stone gate, the many soldiers welcome the adventurers back and are surprised at the girl who came with them; they ask in jest, "Hope you did not kidnap her." Eliana was then registered at the city hall and became a new resident of the local orphanage. Eliana was brought to her room. It was small, with four bunkbeds, one in each corner, and a small wardrobe by each bed that is shared by the people on each bunk bed. Eliana's roommates were out at school and were a few years older, so Eliana sat on her bunkbed by herself, crying herself to sleep, wishing that the events of the past week were all just a terrible nightmare.

6