chapter 10
227 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sunday came along with the people who signed Eliana's adoption papers. They took her away, despite her unwillingness, and forced her into their carriage. They locked the door, causing the enchantments to activate. Her abilities were sealed, her senses were blocked, and there was even silencing magic, causing the commotion she made inside to go unnoticed. The carriage made its way to a remote location in the middle of nowhere, inside what looked like a small cave. The couple entered the carriage and knocked Eliana out with ease due to her blocked magic. The couple turned out to be evil cultists of a medium rank; they locked Eliana in an extremely small cage that completely restricted her movements before they proceeded with setting up a ritual for the later stages of their experimentation. By the afternoon, they had finished setting up the layers of the ritual circle using highly potent monster blood and high-level mana crystals. Little did they know they had made many mistakes in the blood ritual circle, completely changing what the ritual does.

Eliana awakened to the cries of different monsters as they had their blood drawn continuously in an agonising way. Fearing what they would do to her, she pretended to go to sleep. These cultists were extremely lucky, as they came across all sorts of monsters in their weak infancy stages, such as wolves, rabbits, and spiders, and decided to grow them, a process that is fairly rapid in monsters; they had even managed to capture a lesser demon and a low-rank vampire. the cultists extracted blood haphazardly, leaving many wounds They then began to mix the blood before inserting an unknown liquid into the blood. Within seconds, it began to boil and mix well as impurities floated to the top. The impurities were extracted into a vile and placed elsewhere. Before splitting the large quantity of blood into two portions, one was put in a syringe and the other in a jug. The preparations were complete.

Eliana was placed in the centre of the circle and the monsters were placed next to each of the mana crystals Quickly, the monsters were stabbed in the heart one after the other, and Eliana was injected with the monster blood mix before being showered in it by the other portion of the jug. The cultists began their chanting and exited the circle As the dark magic began to activate, the blood began to surge into the centre of the circle while the impurities gathered and coagulated into each mana crystal as all the pure mana was released, creating crystals with demonic power. Suddenly, a young voice sounds out and echoes throughout the cave

"I knew something was fishy about the sudden forced adoption Lucky for you, I gave you that tracker  disguised as gem necklace."

the day before the adoption 

Eliana "I was told by the head of the orphanage that I was being adopted whether I wanted to or not, and I never even met the people."

Leo "That sounds very unusual. I will alert the guards if it turns out badly. Also, keep this necklace and promise me that you won't take it off."

Eliana: "Okay, I promise."

back to the present

the energies began to fuse with the blood as Eliana was encased in a cocoon of blood

soldiers poured into the cave along with Leo, only to see Eliana trapped in the now-melting cage As the cocoon of blood completely engulfed her from head to toe, the soldiers tried to stop the cultist but only managed to kill one while the other escaped with the items they needed to cause even greater destruction. The ritual was supposed to kill Eliana and turn her into a small, compact blood soul essence crystal that held her  entire being captive, waiting to be used in the forging of a soul weapon However, due to the mistakes in the circle and the disruption, they failed to form a blood soul essence crystal and had to escape with the other full items, leaving her behind in a cocoon.

Time passed slowly, and Eliana gradually changed due to the blood and a special liquid that purifies and removes impurities. The bloodlines began to mix slowly, and Eliana began to change slowly, gaining vampire-like properties; however, she wasn't a vampire as she was alive. Some more minutes pass as she gains horns and retractable wings symbolic of both vampires and demons. She then gets a tail and ears like those of a wolf, along with the symbolic pointy tip at the end of her tail, similar to the demons. The last change was much more unusual; she gained eyes on different parts of her body as a weird mutation of the spider bloodline. Luckily, she didn't gain to many and could make them disappear at will.

Leo camped out side the cave, wishing for his friends safety with sincerity They had waited for a day to see if Eliana would leave the cocoon As they were about to leave, there was a loud crack that sounded from the cave, Leo shot up and into the cave as fast as he could, only to set his eyes on a beast, a monster that looked like Eliana , the girl he had come to love and adore, Leo looked up at her as tears began to fall from her many eyes. Leo, upon finding that Eliana was still in control, began to make a choice. He walked up to her and brought her to his chest before rubbing her head and back in consolation. Leo watched her closely, finding that she was much more reactive then before With every stroke of his hand, Eliana's tail began to move, until it was in a constant back-and-forth sway.

Eliana: "I'm a monstrosity."

Leo: "No, you are not you, my beautiful friend. I will always be there for you if you need me."

Eliana became much more happy from Leo's attention and kind comments, almost like that of a dog and owner; however, this all went unnoticed to her, but Leo noticed the strange behaviour but decided to think about it later as Eliana's wellbeing is more important, and so they set out on their journey back to the city.

 

 

 

2