34: Issues [+18]
560 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[+18 Warning: This chapter contains sexual scenes between men. Male on male. Gay. Homosexual.]

[Kink List (Because yes): Size Difference, Size Difference, Dom/Sub, a little bit of Biting, Bruising, Ball Sucking, a little bit of Degradation, Rough Sex, Possessive Sex.] 

[Ignore all logic. Follow only porn.]

So yeah. 

Darius left the thermal pools with a naked shy boy in his arms. Not caring at all as the Pokemon watched them when he walked by them holding the strawberry boy. Literally, his green hair and soft pink skin (due to the heat of the water) made him look like a strawberry. 

And Darius was hungry. 

Sure, his objective here is not really hidden from you readers - he wants to fuck Wally to maybe manipulate him into staying by forging a relationship with the boy. This will probably be the first relationship the boy has, so Darius has to make this believable and good-

What morals? He's doing this to protect Wally. 

He is willing to do anything to protect those he loves. No matter how cruel. No matter how vile. No matter how immoral or wrong... If doing so guarantees their safety, he will do it.

Plus, fucking a twink is always a good thing.

"Hahh..." Holding the boy in his arms, boy who shivered and moaned each time Darius licked his neck, Darius couldn't help but mutter: "You're so sensitive..." Blowing softly on the boy's ear, getting a reaction as Wally's little friend twitched as it stood tall and proud, much to the boy's shyness. Right now they had already reached their abode atop the large land turtle known as Big Boy, the Torterra didn't even care about their affairs, for the turtle had seen his fair share of youngling courting, and many of his once big herd had been in relationships.

It's only natural, after all.

"So, baby, your first time?" Darius already knew the answer, and he wanted this to be good for the little boy - even more so when considering that he wanted so badly to simply destroy the kid (technically they have only a 2/3 year age gap) and fuck him until he was unconscious. "yes." Wally's words were like a small squeak, making Darius grin wider as there was this almost predatory instinct within that was delighted that his prey was squeaking like a dying rodent. "Good... It's going to work like this-" Darius softly laid the boy on his bed, both thick and muscular arms framing the boy's face as Darius lowered his body to softly lay atop Wally's small body: "-I'm going to prep you, then I'm going to fuck you. You're going to feel and moan, tell me if you want me to stop." Wally's face was red as a tomato, which was really cute... He was really cute. "okay..." He whispered, seemingly too shy to speak louder. 

But oh, he'll be screaming soon. 

"Good boy." Darius praised him before doing what he knew to do- He pulled Wally by the waist, lifting his cute bubble butt! Wally's head was now close to his throbbing cock while he played with the boy's hole: "I can guide you on your first blowjob later, right now I really want to eat your ass." Darius didn't even give Wally a chance to react, his finger softly touched the rim of the bright pink puckered hole Wally had. His little friend was adorable, Darius could swallow it all in one single mouthful with the balls included! But no. "It's so cute..." Darius maybe would've hesitated had he not been so horny and filled with dark thoughts, but he wanted to fuck Wally so fucking much! "Thankfully this here also works..." Darius pulled the small pot of clay with this soft yellow-ish coloration with tints of blue and green, this was the same muscle lotion he had developed, which also worked as lube! "Relax." His index finger - now that he sees the comparison, he can confidently say two of his fingers would feel like a regular cock, because that's how big he became ever since joining this world. 

"Here goes the first finger." He was trying to be a good guy and give Wally the best first time ever, but at the same time he wanted to ruin him. Make sex with anyone else pale in comparison, the very thought that Wally could have sex with someone else sent this jealous feeling. He lubed his index finger and pushed it inside without a thought of mercy - immediately he moved his finger where he knew the prostate to be, and pushed it. Wally's reaction was amazing, he simply clenched his ass and curled his toes as his little cock throbbed and he let out this "AHn-" loud moan, immediately crying out in pain and surprising pleasure: "-Darius!" Darius felt this sadistic glee as he moved his single finger in a whirling motion, making those thight muscles clench on his finger.

Which earned Wally a slap on his pulmp bubbly cheeks.

"Relax." Darius ordered, sound almost proud of how he was making Wally's body react. It took his about 4 to 5 minutes of constant movement before he felt confident to shove the next finger in there. At all moments, Wally would let out these soft groans as Darius kept fingering him, which was only met with even rougher fingering for each moan and groan, which was adorable. He started to softly cry when Darius' second finger pushed into his hole, but he didn't say anything about stopping, he simply kept on moaning. 

"Da~rius!" With a forceful thrust, Darius milked that cute little cocklet as he fingered his baby's pussy, grinning as Wally shivered still upside-down: "Call me sir, baby boy." 

"S-sir… please?" Wally stuttered as he muttered the word 'Sir'. It was like he was playing with his veiled thin self-control! Darius let go of his hold on Wally's waist, letting it fall down, soon Wally had two large and hairy balls on his face, much to the boy's aroused but shy groan of "Fuck…" as Darius' manly and heavy musky natural scent entered his nose: "You can worship my balls later, but now you'll enjoy them on your face for a little while." Wally's shy tongue left his mouth as he licked one of Darius' balls. "Eager, aren't you?" Darius chuckled as he pressed his crotch against Wally's face a bit more to tease him before he simply began to lick Wally's cocklet, two fingers going up his little hole. Darius felt Wally's small tongue licking his balls as his dick hanged heavily on the little one's hairless chest, while Darius' hairy body pressed against his. 

"You want to be good for me so much, don't you baby?" Darius used his two index fingers and spread the hole wide open, pulling the muscles in a wide opening- As wide as it could go without hurting the boy: "Let's spread a little further… I do want to hurt you, but I don't want to kill you with my dick." Darius chuckled before his two middle fingers joined that soft and tight hole, he apllied force on all his four fingers to spread the hole wider and wider, holding that position for about 30 seconds before letting it loosen slightly. Then he'd repeat it again, and again, and again- Wally was now doing these muffled noises as he had one of Darius' testicles on his little mouth, sucking it with glee. "Good boy…" Darius let Wally enjoy his balls for another minute before he twirled the boy's body easily, showing how strong he was! "-time for the show now." 

It was then that it downed on Wally's mind. 

He looked down as Darius' cock rested beside his own, and the difference in size did something to him- he started then to notice just how big Darius was. He dwarfed the man, compared to him, Wally was just a boy… And that made him weak, so fucking weak that he couldn't even say anything as that massive cock moved forward and backward, the head pressing softly on his hole, the warm metal of the piercing Darius had on his cock that was hidden by his foreskin back in the thermal pools would push inside a bit before it was pulled back, and everything was going okay- Until Darius started to push it inside him. "Argh!" It was painful for a bit, the thing was too thick, his hole was tearing apart as that cock pushed inside him, the head had barely gotten inside when Wally's nails sank into Darius' back as he pushed further and further. 

"Please-" He cried: "-pause!" Immediately, Darius stopped, but did not pull out. Wally panted, his whole body shivering from head to toe as tears slipped down the corner of his bright green eyes: "I-is it in ye-yet?" The answer he got was a sadistic grin that made his whole body clench, including his hole, as the man whispered softly on his ear: "Wally, baby, it isn't even half-way in." 

Wally paled. 

'It isn't even halfway in!?' It was like a dream and a nightmare mixed together, because this was Wally's first time having a real cock inside him - seeing as he only played with one plastic adult toy before - and it was both extremely pleasurable and painful at the same time. The sheer size difference between their bodies made Darius' cock easily crush Wally's prostate without even aiming for it, which was amazing and distracted Wally from the pain of being destroyed. "J-just… slowly? G-gently?" 

"I'll go slow for you." Darius once again lowered himself, his thick and tattooed arms framed Wally's body as the man kissed his lips. Wally had not even a moment to relax as that kiss tasted so… sweet. So fucking sweet that it was like honey! His body began to feel weird, tingly and sensitive, the pain increased with the sensations but so did his pleasure too. "But I won't be gentle." That sounded like a threat- Slowly, barely dragging itself, Darius' cock pushed deeper and deeper… Wally couldn't keep his mouth shut, he couldn't stop shivering as the pain of being stretched couldn't suppress the pleasures he was also feeling as Darius kept kissing him, teasing his body with his fingers as his cock began moving. It pushed deeper and deeper, Wally felt like Darius' cock was like a fucking train, because it was too fucking long- "We're almost there, baby, you're doing so good." 

"Please! Please!" Wally begged, tears streaming down his face: "Just fuck me!" 

Darius grinned: "But didn't want me to go slow? Be gentle?" Darius purposefully dragged his cock back and forth inside the boy slowly, pushing an inch in and pulling an inch out: "Now you want me to fuck you? Make up your mind, baby…" 

"J-just-" Wally clenched his nails deeper into Darius' back skin, further sinking into his flesh, making Darius' back bleed a little: "Fuck me!" 

"Gladly." Darius started then. He would make sure Wally couldn't experience this much pleasure from anyone else for the rest of his life! His cock pulled back, only the head still inside, before he pushed it back in with all his strength, only stopping because he was now fully inside. Wally's green eyes widened as his stomach bulged from the sheer size of the monster cock he was taking- It was so big. "Like this?" Grunting, Darius pushed deep, his smile turned more into a large confident and feral grin: "Huh!? You fuckin' whore, is this good enough for you, huh!?" Wally couldn't do much besides let his mouth hang open in a silent moan as Darius rolled his hips, pulling his cock out for a moment just to adjust his hold on Wally's body before going back in, his thrusts were brutal and relentless, his words were insulting but so fucking good. 

"Little whore, always provoking me-" Wally had cummed then and there, his hands were held by Darius' larger and rougher hands, stopping him from escaping or touching himself. Darius let his body lower until he had a bit of his weight on Wally's body, his fucking large pecs right on Wally's face as the boy cried and moaned. 

The kiss they shared moments ago sealed the deal - to make this more pleasurable for the boy, Darius used his Poison affinity to produce small amount of poison from his saliva, the effect he gave this poison was to increase Wally's senses and give him a boost of euphoria, which made him extra sensitive and relaxed his muscles a little so he wouldn't get hurt as much for being fucked like the little whore he is. 

"I'm going to fucking destroy your pussy, baby, you're going to be fucking mine." Darius felt his energy move, pushing through his muscles as he held onto Wally, his dark energy poured out of his body in waves as he pushed his cock and- Wally cried out when he felt Darius teeth on his body. He was pulled instantly in a sitting position, the motion caught him off guard as Darius placed both hands on Wally's waist as he pushed the boy's body down, his nails clenching and piercing through his skin, bruising his body. Darius let go of Wally's arm that he had bitten, feeling a weird sense of pride at the mark that was now bleeding. He held Wally's waist and began using him like a fuck toy. Lifting the boy with his hands and making him sit back down on his cock- 

Wally was hard again after cumming untouched for the first time in his life. The fact that he cummed without Darius' permission made him very angry, so he was punishing the boy by fucking him senseless. 

"C'mon baby, ride my cock, my cute little cowboy." Wally began to lift his waist with great effort, he could barely move his legs, so the very impatient Darius decided to take matter into his own hand and began punishing the boy with his cock, he began thrusting faster and faster until his cock was a blur coming in and out of that tight and cute hole.

As minutes turned into hours, Darius played Wally like a puppet, but this cute puppet made a lot of noise as Darius fiddled with his nipples, his prostate, his little cocklet, and his entire fucking body. 

By the time they were done, Wally couldn't cum anymore, and Darius had cummed only once. Not because he didn't want to, but because he couldn't cum easily and he wanted to drag it out as much as he could, so he could fuck Wally when he was dead tired and couldn't move anymore.

And that's exactly what he did.

"Shhh..." he whispered on Wally's ear as he slowly dragged his cock out: "You're so adorable like this, crying because I'm giving you too much... You asked for this, baby, and now you have it." Wally was sobbing softly, making Darius so fucking horny - he simply began fucking the crying Wally as he whispered in his ear: "See? You're mine now, look at you, so fucking sexy crying like that. See, baby-" Darius now had Wally lying sideways, one of his arms was beneath Wally's sweaty head as the other hand was touching the bulge Wally had to his stomach now: "-look how fucking slutty you are right now, nothing more than a slut for me, aren't you baby? Just a fucking whore that I can fuck whenever I want, right? Just a little sex toy, huh!?" With a brutal thrust that was enough to lift the bow a few inches off of the bed for a moment, Darius grinned: "Say thank you."

Wally couldn't say thank you, seeing as he was having his first ever dry orgasm, his mouth hanging open as a broken moan escaped his lips. 

So Darius did it again! "Say thank you, little bitch, say thank you!"

And again.

Again.

And again!

Until Wally was crying again: "Thank you sir, thank you so much sir, please, please!" He didn't even know what he was begging for, but he just needed it.

"There..." Pulling the boy's hair, Darius kissed his neck, sucking a large hickie there: "Now here's your little reward." 

It wasn't little. Wally felt it happen once, and he had cummed from the feeling alone, so once again he was shivering as Darius pushed his cock as long as it would physically go and came inside Wally's stomach. Now, the process to reach ejaculation of a healthy adult man is about 7 to 10 minutes, Darius suffers from what is called Delayed Ejaculation, in which it takes a long time for him to actually cum. He never really cared about it, because women just seemed to like it - seeing as a woman can have several orgasms and have to wait a few seconds before going again - and the men he had slept with just enjoyed the fact he wouldn't cum easily. 

And, well, he could keep going! 

After coming to this world, he didn't even bother masturbating. He didn't have time for that, he wanted to learn about Pokemon, not fuck them. 

But then this boy appeared... And he just filled all the boxes. 

He was small, he was cute, he was someone who needed him, he had a cute ass, and he was legal. Also, he needed him. As in, he needed Darius' help, he needed Darius' presence, he needed Darius. 

Darius never struggled with being wanted- He knows a lot of people who had wanted him in the past, and he knows people will want him in the future. 

He just had the need to feel needed. And hey, now that he has this new thing with Wally... He won't leave, right? 

...right?

-Scen End-

Darius: Remember, aftercare is important. Be good to your sub.

Also Darius: *slaps sandwich* Little fuckin' whore

Wally: Am I a joke to you?

-Scene End-

Author's Note: 

In case all the clues about Darius feelings have been missed, he has issues he needs to work through. Guilt for things that were out of his control, issues with feeling that he has to be there, overprotective, and a lot of other things too. 

He is a hot mess. 

10