41: Molten Metal
356 6 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Cerberus ranked up, Shelly, Jasper, Swu, and even Zon wanted to work hard to increase their power. Jasper asked Darius to also do the same that was done to Cerberus - he requested a [Limit Break]. Darius considered it and told Japser that he needed to train more, because he was not ready for that yet. Shelly didn't even had to ask, she was told to train more! Swu also trained harder, and in reflection to this, all of Wally's Pokemon started to train harder as well to try and "catch up" with Darius' Pokemon. 

Life was good. 

Darius healed and helped Pokemon that they came across, Cerberus trained hard every single day - his fellow Pokemon followed his example - with pride, and Wally was a good house wife. Well, not exactly a house wife considering he was a boy and a terribly clumsy person who made more mess whenever they tried to clean things. But hey, now that Darius had the Fire type Affinity and could freely use Fire type energy, he used it to his heart content. Warm baths, drying dishes and hair, cooking, making pottery, making glass, and even trying to help Cerberus on his training too! 

Life was good. But it also was stagnant. 

So, of course, a stagnant life is not an awesome one, right?

[- Charismatic - skill activities! Your life cannot be boring.]

With a large ground breaking roar, a split appeared in the ground before them. The heard was passing by a mountainous region of the long Hoenn-Sinnoh Regibridge. The herd leader, Big Boy, had to use his Ground type energy to flatten the terrain a bit so the members of the herd could pass by, and Darius gave him his assistance by guiding him to where the patches of the ground that looked like they needed to be flattened. It was at that moment that a roar echoed from the mountains, a fissure spreading out towards them- 

Darius quickly activated the [Overflow] ability from his Energy Core, consuming 5 charges immediately. His body started to glow with the enormous amount of sheer energy from his body, floating up- Immediately he converted the energy he was receiving to Grass type energy and began to spread out these enormous roots from the ground, as did Big Boy. The big Torterra and Darius managed to make the roots pull the earth back together with the sheer strength of the move they were using together. Darius didn't even notice how all the other 5 Torterras and he entered a state of semi-resonance in their thoughts to protect the entire herd. The boost of [Overflow] lasted for 5 seconds before an overwhelming sensation of emptiness followed by this great and heavy weight on his body that made him gasp.

In five seconds he almost spent enough energy that 500 tnt explosions would produce. 

Taking a deep breath, Darius pulled off a few weeds that grew on his body, the roots pulled his skin and blood poured out of his new injuries. "What the fuck is happening..." Looking at the mountain before the herd, Darius pondered for a moment at what the fuck was happening, but the ground started to shake again as more roars echoed out. Darius turned to look around and searched for his small green haired boy, but he couldn't see him. In a blast of energy emanating from his body as Darius used [Passive Energy Technique - Awareness] in a more... active way. In a ripple, Darius could feel everything around him- At the same time he sent out a worried emotion and localization intent with his [Energy Technique - Emotion/Intent Communication]. 

Also, he used his ol' reliable tool - his voice; "Wally!" The very first one to come running was Cerberus, the puppy looked worriedly towards his Alpha. Darius was confused for a moment until flying in came Swy, the little Swablu looked worried and nervous as she cried out in help intent. "Where is Wally?" Darius felt this nervousness, anxiety gripped at his heart and he felt his whole body go cold as the answer he got was a cry from the cloud bird Pokemon with the intent of follow. Darius ran, his legs bulged slightly for a moment as his muscles flexed and he channeled his Flying and Electric type energy to increase his speed. He ran over the entirety of Big Boy's back in one minute, and when he reached where Swy wanted him to go to, he saw Wally, hands over his head, his ears, nose, and eyes bleeding. 

Darius felt a strange force grip his heart as he used his [Intermediate Pokemon Healer] skill focused mostly on the boy's head, using a lot of his energy to heal the boy. Under his worry, he didn't care when he felt dizzy, simply holding Wally with his big arms as he felt himself tense. Did somethimg attack Wally? Did someone do this to his boy? '...murder.' A simple thought emerged inside Darius' mind, a simple little seed, but a seed that would grow alongside his need and desire for control over the boy... It would not be healthy. 

Regardless of possible future issues, Darius was worried about his boy toy now. "Wally, are you okay?" Looking down at the boy in his arms, Darius asked one more thing: "What happened? Were you attacked?" He channeled his energy through the boy, looking for any residual energy of any type that might have been used to attack him, but he found no residual energy except the boy's own energy within his body... Did he somehow harmed himself? 'Wait...' He remembered one little thing that happened- He remembered feeling pain right after the roar echoed out and the ground began to split, but he just thought it was from the other Pokemon of the herd, but maybe it came from the scream itself?

It was an energy that was not exactly hostile, but maybe Wally - who is a little senstivie to negative emotional energy blasts, due to his really powerful Psychic affinity that increased his sensitivity to emotions (and also the fact that he was surrounded by Ralts, a Kirlia, and a Gardevoir most of the time also made him able to easily pick up on emotions) - felt overwhelmed by those negative emotions and ended up hurting himself somehow. "Fuck, baby..." Holding the boy in his arms, Darius lifted him up and turned to look at the mountain in the distance, frowning a little. "Whatever did this-" 

He couldn't even finish his sentence. 

The ground began to shake again, and this time, Darius saw a large metallic Pokemon roaring and using his enormous metallic body to protect his fellow smaller metallic Pokemon from this weird team of three different Pokemon working together to attack the Aggron. A Magnaton, a Golem, and a large vaguely humanoid Pokemon of molten metal... That was a Melmetal. "What the fuck is a mythical pokemon doing here!?" He was confused, surprised, and really fucking angry- Why? Because the trio of Pokemom were pushing the Aggron tribe of Pokemon to run away. They were clearly at an advantage, seeing as the Melmetal touched the Aggrons he was fighting against and the big Steel type Pokemon would melt and lose parts of its body to the big Mythical Pokemon. 

The molten Aggrons would then let out these roars and screams of pain, and Wally would clench his head, his Psychic energy moving and flowing like a river over a damn, trying to break free from his skull. It was worrying, so what Darius could do he did- He channeled his energy into Wally's brain and focused on a single intent, a strong intent: "Sleep." It was almost instantaneous. His eyelids got heavier and heavier with the seconds going by, and he soon easily fell asleep. "Oh my boy..." Anger slowly crawled into Darius' heart, his eyes focused on the pokemon who were being attacked... There were about 8 Arons, 3 Lairons, and 1 Aggron who was intact, the rest were dead. 

Immediately, Darius pointed his finger towards the Melmetal, channeled his Fire Energy through his fingertips and sent a bolt of flames towards the fucker. The distance between them was great, but the bolt of flames was compact and full of energy, so when it reached the Melmetal, it exploded in a shower of sparks. It did minimal damage, but that wasn't the point of doing this: "Fucker, leave them alone." It was only natural for the strong Pokemon to devour and kill the weak, but the Melmetal was even devouring children! 

Children! 

"Cerberus, Shelly, Arachne, let's go." All the three Pokemon he called were the three that he could use for a plan. Shelly was still Rank 1, but Cerberus was essential for this. Shelly could deal with the Magneton while Cerberus dealt with the Melmetal! In fact, the entire Herd was going to fight, Darius just called these three to lead the attacks. "Cerberus, use [Incinerate]!" At once, Cerberus gathered his Fire energy and threw it forward in a blast, making Darius grin. However, the Golem jumped up and came down on the ground, raising it in a barrier to block the heat of the flames. Thankfully, that was only a distraction, seeing as Gardevoir appeared beside the little Arons with [Teleport] and quickly gathered them, using [Teleport] to bring them to Big Boy's back. 

"Big Boy!" With a massive cry, these enormous and thick roots began to grow from the ground, rushing forward with the strength of a thousand pounds or more. This was the move [Frenzy Plant], a move Big Boy had complete control over, which was why it easily moved out of the way of the 3 Lairons and the Aggron, surrounding them while also bashing against the [Wide Guard] that the Golem had set up. "Let's go- Staraptors!" Two Staraptors flew towards the trio of Pokemon, using their Flying Energy to do the move [Hurricane] at the same time!

They circled the trio of Melmetal, Golem, and Magneton at extreme speeds, their wings glowing a bright pale silver color. Darius saw his opportunity as he communicated with Gardevoir mentally: ["Tell them that as soon as they finish the move, to fly away from it!"] She simply nodded as she once again used the move [Teleport] to reach the Lairons and Aggron. The three Lairon easily had half the size of the Grotles while while the Aggron had half the size of one of the Torterras! Darius saw that Gardevoir quickly teleported the living three Lairons away before they could be attacked, leaving behind only the Aggron. Darius reached down and held Cerberus in his hands before placing him like a rocket launcher on his shoulder, grinning: "Cerberus- [Flamethrower]." 

Technically not having learned the move yet, Cerberus decided to follow his instincs. He opened his maw and let out a stream of flames, it was one second into the move - the stream of flames had rapidly reached over ⅓ of the way to the enormous hurricane - when he felt he was losing energy, he didn't know the move and therefore had used a lot more energy than needed, the majority of it going to waste. Darius, however, knew what he had to do! He channeled his energy through his body and activated [Overflow], immediately pushing his energy to Cerberus while using the [Energy Technique - Energy Share] skill, pushing his now Fire Type energy through Cerberus. 

Darius' skin cracked and dried as his own [Embodiment] skill activated due to the overwhelming amount of Fire Type energy, making the human momentarily lose the appearance of a human and turn into a furnace. This skill saved Darius' life, and at the same time, empowered him. His own hand raised and the same jet of flames left the palm of his hand as Cerberus' own flames started burning blue, alongside Darius' bright orange flames.

Thankfully the Staraptors flew away after they finished their [Hurricane] move, because the flames reached the spinning gales of wind, setting them ablaze. The pale silver winds turned into a bright blue storm of flames as the heat consumed all.

Sad, isn't it? Molten Metal...

10