2. Escape
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gezi and Ray couldn’t just leave the Archives. It was built on the Iverberg glacier — on the top of a mountain, surrounded by a constant, unrelenting, and deadly snowstorm. Foot access was all but impossible, but by magic? It was doable. The only problem here was… Gezi was a gravity mage, not a teleportation mage. She could learn how to do it, but doing it safely might take a while. And while Ray said he didn’t have much of an aptitude for magic, that was only half the story. The curse of lycanthropy was like a parasite, slowly draining him of his innate mana over the course of the month, only to release it all at once, transforming the poor young man into the werewolf form Gezi got so intimately acquainted with not so long ago. He was a voracious reader, and was fascinated by the subject of magic, but it wasn’t that he was bad at it — his curse quite literally prevented him from practicing even the most basic of cantrips. And though his transformation made him stronger, faster, and furrier — all traits ideal for surviving the deadly rime of Iverberg — he had no control over himself. The fact that he was lucid enough to even say Gezi’s name during coitus was remarkable enough.

Their plan was simple enough: they will search through the Archives for a tome of teleportation. These Archives are where the Institute of Arcano-Archaeology kept their most forbidden fonts of knowledge from history, after all — surely there was some mad sorcerer-prince from antiquity who wrote down his own special flavor of teleportation, right? Afterwards, they’d give Gezi some time to practice the spell, just to make sure it worked, while Ray ran interference for them. Magister Klaus, the old man who seemed to administer the Archives, had been hands-off since Gezi’s arrival, but it felt like only a matter of time until he came to investigate — especially considering the absolute disaster zone section F-9 was after Gezi’s first encounter with Ray’s were-form. Most of the shelves had either fallen or were falling, with those few that remained upright having had most of their contents unceremoniously knocked from the shelves during their sex-induced game of library-shelf dominoes. The books they were looking for were buried beneath not only thousand-pound shelves of ancient oak, but countless other scrolls and tomes of no import. Each day, the cat and dog pair started their work excavating a new set of shelves: staking their claim, cleaning the site, and getting to work sorting through the mess of unsorted magic that laid beneath each of the hundreds of shelves.

To Gezi, it felt like honest-to-goodness archaeology. She’d gotten so used to raiding tombs with impossible traps guarding priceless treasures that she had forgotten the little things, the things that made her fall in love with archaeology to begin with. Pursing her lips to blow off dust; the smell of musty pages as she opened them, the spells within crackling with power — sometimes literally; and, of course, the feeling of knowledge. Every find was a win, even if it wasn’t exactly what they were looking for. Historical records, poetry, unrelated spellbooks — anything that looked even a little interesting, Ray and Gezi put aside to bring back to their ever-growing ‘to read’ pile in the little corner of the section they made their home, now out in the open since the shelves that hid the little alcove from sight had fallen away.

That being said, they weren’t exactly making a big dent in the pile.

No. In the evenings, Gezi and Ray were preoccupied with… other things.

“G-Gezi,” Ray said, his fingertips trembling as he struggled to turn the page in whatever dense libram he was currently reading. He hadn’t even really read any of the words on the page — not really. After all, it was awfully hard to do with a half-naked catgirl beneath the desk, eagerly slobbering on his knob.

“Ray,” Gezi cooed back, her lips pulling off his thick tip with a wet pop. She smiled, pushing her bare body forward just enough to peek up at the cute inumimi, squishing her naked breasts against his throbbing, sticky shaft. Her soft, silky-smooth melons pressed against him, enveloping his most sensitive part in her tender warmth. “Do you want me to stop, stud? Don’t want to cover little ol’ Gezi with your sticky stuff?” She stuck her tongue out at him with a cheeky little wink.

Ray sighed as the familiar pressure of orgasm started to subside in his loins. “N-no, it’s not that. It’s just—”

“Good! I’m glad we’re in agreement, Ray,” she said, immediately sliding back down and taking his entire length into her mouth, his shaft bending down her throat, bulging it out ever-so-slightly as she suckled him, her tongue ravishing his throbbing cumvein from below. She was intimately familiar with the boy’s tics — his moans and whines and how his ears flatten so cutely when he’s about to blow a thick load. She locked eyes with him, watching his face begin to contort into a mask of ecstasy with her emerald eyes, the sight making the corners of her mouth curl into a little smile as he suddenly dropped the book and grabbed her head, his clawlike fingers digging into her head of red hair.

“C-cumming!” he managed to grunt, thrusting himself up from the chair to bury himself even deeper down Gezi’s eager gullet. She could feel his balls tensing up against her spit-stained chin, and his cock rapidly pulsating, shooting rope after rope of pearly cum straight down her throat. Her hands wrapped around his hips, groping his toned buttcheeks and keeping him from pulling even an inch away from her luscious lips. The grunts and groans of the inumimi was nearly enough to make Gezi cum herself, and indeed the crotch of her black one-piece adventurer’s outfit had a big, wet spot growing from her feminine part’s eager anticipation. She rolled her hips, grinding against a phantom cock and wishing that her lover wasn’t already mid-orgasm. She wanted to ride him, milk him dry and feel his cum deep inside of her again. It had become quite the addiction to her — she was no stranger to casual sex, and indeed she always had the pick of the metaphorical litter. But Ray, this bookish, soft little runt of a pup… something about him just made her gush.

The grip on her head began to weaken and the seven inches of dick down her throat began to soften as she drank down the last few trickles of his cum. Slowly, she pulled away from his loins, making sure to lick and lap at every last inch of his sensitive shaft to make sure it was completely clean of cum as it left her mouth, half-hard. “Have fun, Ray?” she asked with a cute little giggle as the younger man was still dazed from the sheer pleasure of his cumshot. She crawled up his front from beneath the desk, planting her crotch right against his cock, letting him feel the heat radiating off of her loins directly onto his manhood. “I hope you won’t take too long, ‘cause it’s my turn now, stud,” she said, tracing a finger along his chin and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

“I think you might need to give me a minute…” he said, half-laughing and wiping sweat from his brow. “That was really intense, you know… But… I think I can help you out in the meantime,” he said. He grabbed her waist, rubbing his thumbs over her abdomen. He loved exploring her body; her lithe form belied gorgeous musculature that only showed themselves when she exerted herself, and he loved to trace little paths along these little secret gutters that hid up and down her form. Especially as the routes his fingers traveled seem to go lower, and lower, until they slipped past the belt around her hips into her bottoms, reaching between her legs to touch at her pussy. She bit her lip as his index finger brushed against her clitoral hood, just barely teasing the titty kitty’s pretty clitty with his rough fingertips. She pressed her hips down, forcing his fingers between her drippy, sticky folds, quietly moaning into his ear as he slowly starts sliding his digits up and down, stopping just shy of her clit with every deliberate schlick.

“Mean…” she said, nipping at his ear. “I think I taught you too well, Ray.”

“I think you taught me just well enough, Gezi,” he replied. His ring and middle fingers wiggled against her labia, parting her folds and slowly sliding into her aching, desperate pussy. Her cunt was stretched out just right, and she arched her back in approval, burying Ray’s face between her massive K-cup tits. Not one to back down from an opportunity, Ray’s free hand slid up her side, cupping one boob and slipping her hard, pink nipple past his lips. His tongue raced around her areola, pressing into the especially-soft circle capping her breast, before finally teasing her nipple itself, gently flicking and twisting it with his tongue. Gezi, he had learned, had extraordinarily sensitive breasts — she could cum just from titplay itself, and he could tell as her cunt tightened around his wiggling fingers.

He felt her hands on his back, her fingertips curling into a rough grip as he pumped his hand back and forth, her clit sliding long his juice-slicked palm and his fingertips rubbing over her g-spot over and over again. The closer she got to cumming, the more she pressed her chest against his face, practically smothering the poor lad with her massive neko tit. He had a front-row seat to her heart, feeling it racing as she grew close herself, pounding so hard it sent shockwaves rippling through her chest. What pushed her over the edge was Ray boldly biting down on her nipple, just hard enough for the canine’s canines to sink into the rubbery nub. She squealed in pleasure, yowling and moaning as her pussy clamped tightly around Ray’s fingers, squeezing them almost painfully as she came hard around his hand, soaking his digits with her sticky love.

“Raaayyy!” She just barely managed to scream her lover’s name as she came and came again, one orgasm leading into another. Little sparkling motes of mana flew from her fingertips — he’d seen her do this a few times now, and it always made him puff out his chest in pride whenever he made her cum hard enough she couldn’t control her magic anymore. He pulled off her tit and muffled her with his lips, kissing her deeply as he pulled his fingers from her constantly-cumming cunny, awkwardly wiggling the bottoms down her thick thighs to leave her totally in the nude.

“Eeeheehee…” Gezi giggled like a schoolgirl as she came down from her orgasmic high, running her hands all over Ray’s chest, slipping beneath the partially-hiked hem of his robes and pulling them up and over his head to leave him just as nude as she. She pressed her body against his, feeling their opposite’s warm bodies, all while Gezi wiggled her hips, feeling Ray’s resurgent erection sliding between her plump cheeks. “Sounds like you’re ready for round two, stud,” she said, cooing sweetly into Ray’s wolf-like ear. “I’m gonna ride you.”

She grabbed his hand and yanked him from the chair, practically throwing him onto his back in the pile of soft scrolls they had called a bed. His cock was indeed rock-hard once more, all seven inches throbbing and dribbling sticky precum onto the wolfman’s bare abs. Gezi licked her lips, surveying his loins like a tigress stalking her next meal. And with a flick of her striped tail, she pounced on him. Her honeyed folds parted for Ray’s cock, enveloping his eager cock in her warm, tight quim, taking the wolf-boy all the way to the hilt on the first thrust down.

“Mmm,” Gezi quietly moaned, rubbing a hand over her abdomen, feeling the faint bulge of Ray’s cock inside her. Her other slid beneath her breasts, hoisting both up and gently groping the other, massaging her large, tender pillows as she looked down at her conquest. Ray was doing his best, his tongue rolled from his mouth as he twisted and writhed beneath her. She hadn’t even started moving, and yet it looked like he was fighting for his life to keep himself from blowing inside of her. She tittered at the sight — she was no stranger to men trying to win her affections, but as she learned during her stint at the Archives, all it took to tug at her heartstrings was a man who was completely and utterly unable to resist her charms.

“Does it feel good, stud?” she said, slowly beginning to ride him. Deliberately sliding up, inch after inch of Ray’s cock sliding out of her until only the tip of his tip remained inside, and waiting there for a moment, letting his sensitive, post-orgasmic crown soak in her warmth just long enough for the boy to reflexively thrust his hips up, trying to push back in. And she responded in kind, meeting his thrusts with one of her own, his girth stretching her pussy pleasantly wide. This little game she played went on and on, getting a little faster, a little sloppier as both of their inhibitions were slowly being lost to the primal urge to fuck. Ray’s balls slapped against her ass, sending sprays of pussyjuice into the air; Gezi leaned forward, her hands on his pecs, gently teasing the boy’s nipples and feeling the gentle yet tense muscles underneath. Her forearms squeezed her tits together, the kitty’s titties jutting outward, accentuating her deep, sweaty cleavage and her fat, hard nipples that moved in big, sloppy figure-eights as she rode her lover’s rod. “You’re filling me up so good, Ray… you’re gonna make me cum again.”

“N-not yet,” he said through gritted teeth. He sat up, wrapping his arms around Gezi’s waist and forcing his lips against her own, kissing the catgirl deeply and passionately. Gezi’s eyes widened for a moment, before fluttering closed, her tongue slowly curling around his own as they tasted one another. He was still thrusting into her with harsh, short pumps, just enough to keep them on the edge of climax. “I… I want to change positions, Gezi…” he whispered to her, their lips connected by ropes of drool.

“Let me guess… doggystyle?” Gezi’s sly little grin turned into laughter as Ray’s cheeks flushed red and his dog-ears flattened against his head. He was so predictable. Gezi kind of loved that about him.

She pulled away from their embrace, his cock spurting ropes of pre into the air as she got on her hands and knees, presenting her plump ass to the horny werewolf. She spanked one cheek with an open palm, spreading it wide to give Ray a front-row seat to her perfect, dripping cunt and her tight ass. “Fuck me, Ray. Fuck me hard.”

He didn’t need any more encouragement, slapping his salami down between her buns and slowly sliding it lower and lower, his tip brushing past her ass on its way to her dripping cunt. His tip poked at her entrance, tantalizing her with another thorough fucking, only for him to back off, over and over. Gezi’s tail flicked with frustration, pressing her ass back against his groin only for him to pull back with her, keeping his cock just out of reach.

“Ray,” she said, her ears twitching in frustration. “Just fuck me already!”

Grabbing her hips, he was happy to oblige, slamming all seven inches of his were-cock into her pussy, his balls crushing her clit and sending her into an orgasmic spiral. Her arms almost immediately gave out, smooshing her face against the makeshift bed, her tits sliding with the scriptures, back and forth with each thrust. Her pussy milked him hard, cuntmuscles providing suction along his entire length, eager to taste his seed once again, with the pressure only getting worse for him as climax chained into climax, one orgasm scarcely ending before another began.

He mounted her back, arms crossing over her stomach to cup her fat tits, his fingers sinking deep into her pliable pillows and his fingernails cutting little divots into her silky skin. Her nipples rolled around in his soft palm, sending even more jolts of pleasure through her, all while she felt him nipping at her neck, at her ear, his quiet groans and moans and hot panting washing directly over her. This wasn’t fucking — he was rutting her, like she was a bitch in heat.

And as far as she was concerned, she was.

“Gonna cum, Gezi,” Ray said, squeezing her even tighter as his thrusts grow harsh and ragged, slamming his length as deep into her as he could manage. She could only manage a pleasured moan of approval as his balls battered her clit over and over, his cock stretching her wide, reaching as deep as he could manage. And with a loud scream of pleasure, he came. Hot ropes of white cum erupted inside of her, splattering against her deepest spots, overflowing and dribbling down his balls and her thighs, ruining the papers beneath them. Her swaying tiger-tail curled around his waist, holding him close as if to keep him from pulling out — as if he had any intention to. He wanted to stay in her hot quim as long as he could manage.

The cat and dog collapsed, Ray’s softening cock still resting inside Gezi’s thoroughly-creampied cunt. They said nothing, just basking in the afterglow, panting hard with their bodies covered in sweat. It was Ray who spoke first: “Gezi… we can’t keep getting distracted like this. As much as I enjoy making love to you… we need to find a way out.”

“I know. I know, Ray,” Gezi said. “But we spend so long every day looking for a book that might not even exist. It’s frustrating, it’s stressful… and you know how I handle frustration and stress, Ray,” she said, reaching behind her to gently rub his cheek. “You’re right, of course… We still have a bit of daylight, we can do a little more searching before we call it for the evening. Now just…” Gezi wiggled, trying to get the inumimi off her back. “C’mon, Ray, get offa me. I know it’s not a full moon for at least another week, and I don’t feel a knot in my pussy, so get off!” She braced herself against the mess of ruined papers that passed for a bed, pushing on them as Ray took his dear, sweet time extracting his dick from her hole — a comedy not helped by Gezi’s hands slipping on the papers, knocking torrents of loose velum into the air. “Ah, damn it all…!” Gezi said as she lost her balance, falling face-first onto the bed again. “Fuck…! …wait, hold on,” she said, reaching out to grab a book that had just become uncovered. It was a nondescript journal, but what caught her eye was the owner’s name: ‘Aniva Stormrider’. Gezi was familiar: she was a tempestarii; a member of a mage-cult devoted to the aspects of nature. Wind, water, fire, earth… the rumors said even the sun and moon were at their disposal. Aniva herself got her name from her mastery of the winds, traveling the world via tornado.

“Ray,” Gezi said, tenderly picking up the old, leather-bound book. “I think we found our ticket out of here.”


It didn’t take long for Ray and Gezi to run into problems.

The first was the source of the spell. While it would surely get them away from the glacier and even protect them from the cold, Stormrider’s eponymous spell harnessed the natural winds themselves. And while there were plenty of sub-zero gales out of the Archives, the massive building itself impeded the air’s flow. In other words, the spell needed to be cast far enough away from the Archives to get enough power to get them away from the icy north without the winds dissipating on them halfway to their destination. Their next problem, then, was: ‘how are we going to find a place to cast this spell’?

Gezi came up with a solution that she thought would work. The magic of a tempestarii waxed and waned based on the movement of celestial bodies. Their magic was particularly potent during events like eclipses, or meteor showers… or even the full moon.

“My guess,” Gezi said, nuzzled up against Ray’s shoulder as they read through Aniva’s notebook together, “is that your curse is a little like this tempestarii magic. The appearance of the full moon amplifies your latent magical energy, causing you to transform.”

“Makes enough sense to me, I suppose,” Ray said. “But where are you going with this?”

“With the right spell… I think I can force you to transform into your wolf form.”

Ray was clearly uncomfortable with the idea. “And what would that help us with? I lose consciousness when I transform… I turn into a wild animal, Gezi. All I’m good for in that form is destroying things.”

“It’s good for more than just that, stud,” Gezi said with a giggle, feeling Ray’s face warm up with embarrassment. “I mean… with your strength and thick fur, you’d be able to brave the blizzard yourself to find a good spot to cast the spell.”

“Even still… I wouldn’t be much help if I couldn’t control myself. Worst case, I revert in the middle of the flurries and freeze to death.”

“I can try to craft the spell so it only affects your body, and not your mind. I’ve had a lot of practice doing focused magic like that.” Ray looked at her with a raised eyebrow. “What? You think my girls’ve stayed this perky on their own? A little localized anti-gravity charm does wonders for a woman’s assets, Ray!”

He laughed. “Okay, okay. You’re doing all the magic, so I guess it’s fair that I’m the physical labor here. When do you think you’ll be ready, Gezi?”

She shrugged. “This kind of magic isn’t well known, and is not my forte. So… end the the week, maybe?”

Ray’s eyebrows raised in surprise. “I figured it’d take longer.”

“Well, if it was magic I knew, we could leave today. Gotta practice as much as I can in the meantime. We’re in no rush either, after all.”

Ray shrugged, pulling Gezi closer to him. “I suppose so, Gezi. Let’s get to work.”


“Do I really have to be naked for this?” Ray said, his tail between his legs and his hands over his jewels as Gezi slowly encircled him, eyeing him like a hunk of meat. He was standing in the center of an elaborate alchemical circle drawn with chalk, with Gezi alternatively glancing at him and Aniva’s journal.

“Well, you’re gonna end up naked anyway once I cast it. So unless you want to find another set of replacement robes…” she said. “Now, stand still. I’m gonna cast the spell.” She held her hand aloft, slowly beginning to chant the ancient words of the tempestarii. Sparks of electricity arced between her fingers, leaving black scorch marks on her skin and making her wince. She grew louder, and louder, as the magic circle on the ground formed in the air in front of her palm, growing in size until it was just as large as Ray. And, with a shove, the magic circles suddenly encompassed Ray’s entire body. His eyes darted nervously as his body began to transform again. His legs grew longer and digitigrade, making Gezi wince as his anatomy cracked and popped from its magical reconfiguration. His muscles grew bigger and stronger; his body became covered in a thick layer of rough brown fur; and, of course, his cock began to change to a shade of red, his crown tapering to a pointed tip as a fat, round knot swelled at his base before suddenly slipping into a protective, furry sheath, hiding all but the very tip of his gigantic wolfcock. He wailed in pain as his face changed, a slender wet-nosed snout growing from his face, with razor-sharp teeth filling his maw. And, when it was finally over, he howled.

Gezi’s arm collapsed, limp. Her muscles were twitching and it felt like ten thousand needles were prickling her arm whenever she moved it. “Did it work?” she quietly said, stepping forward to Ray. “Can you understand me, Ray?”

Hhhnngh,” the werewolf said, his deep words scraping out his throat like they were passing through gravel. “Yes. It hard to talk. Mouth feel weird. But I am Ray.

Gezi grinned, stepping into the circle to run her hands over his rippling, magic-enhanced bod. “Perfect. Let’s go!” She took his hand, fingers running over his furry mitt as she lead him to the foyer, their heads popping out to check for their warden, Magister Klaus — absent, thankfully. “Okay,” she said. “Be careful out there, Ray. Come back to me safe, okay?” She turned and reached up to his head, pulling it down to her level and gently kissing the tip of his muzzle.

I will. Thank you, Gezi.” He struggled with the long S in Gezi’s name — his new anatomy wasn’t made for that phoneme. With a quick hug, she turned back, yanking the large front door open. And like that, he was gone, rushing into the endless white of Iverberg Glacier’s endless blizzard. The door slammed shut as he left and she stumbled back, deeper into the warmer confines of her prison. She wandered through the massive halls of the Archives, through sections that had avoided the destruction caused by her and Ray’s chaotic rut, back to the ruins of section F-9 and the little corner they had made their home. She collapsed face-first onto their bed, breathing in deep to take in his scent. Strong, masculine… sexual. They had gotten to know each other in almost all respects, intellectual and physical. Thinking about him made her heart race, and she could barely even look at the guy without wanting to put her hands all over him.

She’d never felt this way about a man before. She’d been with powerful sorcerers and warriors with bodies like chiseled marble. She’d been with the rich, and the powerful, and the famous. Gezi, the famed arcano-archaeologist and gravity mage extraordinaire, had her pick of the litter. And yet, it wasn’t any of those pillars of manhood that made her heart throb. It was this nice, unassuming, kind of dorky wolf-boy.

The wolf-boy she just sent out into the deadliest glacier in the world, during the middle of a snowstorm.

She rolled over and sat up, hugging her knees. “I hope… I hope he’s okay,” she quietly whispered to herself. I don’t think I’d be able to forgive myself if Ray got hurt… ‘Love’ felt like too strong a word for how she felt about Ray. Maybe it was just the madness of being confined for so long talking, or maybe his station in her mind will fade when they leave and she can resume her haughty lifestyle, but… she thought she loved him. The first man to make her truly feel that way.

She curled up on the bed and slowly dozed, the scent of her lover helping her drift to sleep. She awoke who-knows-how-long later — the only indication that time passes in here was the barely-perceptible fading of what little sunlight broke through the snowstorm. She sat up, stretching her arms and back as she got out of the bed. “Ray should be returning soon…” She began walking back out through the halls of the Archive, to the large foyer. Klaus was, thankfully, still absent.

Gezi sat at his desk, watching the front gates anxiously for what felt like a lifetime. Finally, though, the gate slowly opened up and the werewolf came through. He was scarcely recognizable, with his dark brown fur lined with rime and snow from head to now. He had a barely-perceptible shiver, but otherwise seemed no worse for wear. Gezi leaped to her feet, tackling Ray with a big hug. “I’m so glad you’re okay, stud!” she said, turning her face away to keep Ray from seeing her wipe tears from her eyes. “Did you find a good spot?” She took his hand and lead him into the back as he shook the snow from his body.

Yeah. Big pillar a bit away. High up and kind of warm at the top. Good area.

“I’m glad. I was really worried we would have to look for more books again, hah…”

The pair arrived at the magic circle again, and Ray didn’t hesitate in standing inside. “Clever wolf form good, but I can’t wait to be normal Ray again.

Gezi nodded, raising her hand to begin to cast the spell. And yet… she couldn’t bring herself to say the words. She was too busy staring at Ray, and thanking the gods that he was okay. Her eyes wandered across his body, from his tense muscles down to the sheath between his legs… whose opening soon parted to let his massive canine cock slide free, already dribbling warm precum onto the magic circle below. Gezi blushed, looking up at Ray’s face who had what could only be described as a wolf-smirk on his face.

You’re looking really hard, Gezi. Want to fuck before I go back?

Gezi’s legs quivered, and she practically soaked her black bottoms right then and there. She’d been fantasizing about round two with wolf-Ray since that first fateful night… and this time, he actually was in control, to boot. She grabbed her fishnet sleeves, pulling her arms up and out of her top before sliding the bottoms down her legs in one swift move, leaving her totally bare for the giant, horny werewolf. “I want that more than anything,” she said, stepping toward him and tracing a finger up the inside of his thigh, to palm his full, furry nuts.

Ray growled in approval. “Mrrr… wolf cock feel a lot better than normal cock…” As Gezi gently squeezed his overstuffed balls, a hot spurt of precum burst from his tip, the remnants dribbling down onto Gezi’s red hair. She leaned in, kissing his balls and slowly moving upward, her tongue tracing a wet line along the underside of his shaft, all the way to the tip. She popped it into her mouth, drawing fast little circles around it with her tongue, lapping up his hot, salty precum.

Mmm… Gezi. I don’t want a blowjob. I want to fuck you.” Ray reached down, one claw effortlessly wrapping around her slender waist and picking her up to his eye level. She was so tiny compared to him, and yet he was incredibly gentle, taking care not to hurt the delicate little kitty. His cock throbbed, arching upward as it reached its full erection, the tip hovering just below Gezi’s drippy, aching pussy. The feeling of her fuckhole’s warmth on his length, and the decadent drips of thick, juicy girlcum drooling from her only managed to turn the werewolf on even more. “Kiss me, Gezi,” he said, still struggling with the s-sound as the catgirl cupped his cheeks and pressed her lips to his, her second go-around at kissing a wolf snout much more successful than the first. She let Ray take the lead with his wide, flexible tongue, guiding her on an adventure exploring the strange layout of his inhuman mouth, running over his sharp teeth and the way his body texture was just different enough too dispel any feelings of familiarity. And yet, with the way he moved, there was no doubt at all of who she was making out with.

“Ray,” Gezi said, gasping hard as she pulled away from her monstrous lover’s lips. “Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want to wake up tomorrow with your fat knot inside me and a belly full of wolf-jizz.”

His claws scooped her up, sharp tips cutting little divots into her thighs as he effortlessly lined the naked catgirl up against his leaking tip. She gasped as his tapered tip slid between her folds, teasing her outermost parts with his huge wolfcock. He was so much bigger in this form — so much thicker. Ray’s normal cock was just about the perfect size — but his werecock put all those hung studs Gezi was intimately familiar with to shame. She loved his seven-incher, but as she learned, she was still an absolute size queen at heart and nothing even came close to matching the length and girth of Ray’s werewolf breeder.

When it slipped in, it was a relief. His cock was narrow at the tip — less narrow than most cocks, even. But as he thrust his hips, forcing more and more of his thickness into her, that quickly became untrue. She was seven inches down his shaft and already his meat stretched her kitty cunt to its limits — and yet, she wasn’t even halfway down, much less taking his massive, throbbing knot into her. His hips bucked upward roughly, thrusting hard enough to knock the wind from her as another inch or two forced its way into her, and she only barely had enough time to take a gasping breath before the werewolf thrust again. Her abdomen bulged out, the outline of his massive breeder forming from within her. He was almost all the way inside, now — she felt his tip kissing the entrance to her most precious place, his crown pressing roughly against her cervix over and over again. She had finally taken every last inch into herself, her pussylips stretched ruinously wide around his girth, resting on his hot, throbbing knot that made up the remainder of his length. She could barely believe she managed to take that thing the last time, and now it seemed even bigger.

“R-Ray,” she said, looking up at the werewolf, her voice wavering as she gasped for air. “Does it feel… good?”

You feel incredible, Gezi,” Ray said. “My cock feel even better than when I’m normal. I can barely hold back. I’m going to fuck you hard.

“Don’t hold back, stud. Use me. Make me your cumdum—pnnguuhhh” Gezi’s words were cut short as Ray lifted her up almost all the way off his cock, only to drop her back down, Gezi’s long-time ally in gravity betraying her as she screamed with pleasure. Her entire body was awash with overwhelming ecstasy — her toes and fingertips tingled, and waves of warmth radiated through her from her womb outward. Her vision grew unfocused, and spotted with little swirling stars as he fucked her again and again, cumming her cute little brains out. His cock forced rivers of sticky, gooey girlcum out of her, the warm stuff running over his knot and matting his furry, pent-up puppy balls. The catgirl could barely control her body — the best she could manage was to lean into Ray’s chest, pressing her soft body against his him and grabbing big handfuls of wolf-fur to brace herself on. The grip on her thighs tightened with each thrust, growing into an almost painful vice against her thick legs as he sped up, using her plush cunt like she was his own personal fucksleeve.

And she loved it.

Gone was the haughty, sassy Gezi that was so much better than everyone else. Gone too was the surprisingly caring Gezi that Ray learned to love in the Archives. This Gezi was obsessed with the pleasures that only a massive werecock could give her. And Ray was more than happy to oblige. He carried her to the bed, squatting down and laying her on her back, cock still buried knot-deep inside. He leaned down, giving her another awkward wolf-kiss, and began to slowly rut her missionary-style. It didn’t take long at all for Gezi’s legs to curl around his waist, barely managing to meet behind his back, locking him in place. The message was as clear as day: don’t you dare pull out. Ray had no intention of doing so; he filled Gezi to the brim once before during the throes of lycanthropy, and he had no intention of missing a second chance.

“Oh…! Oh, Ray…!” Gezi wrapped her arms around his neck, her large, pale breasts swaying in time with her man’s hips, sending her perky, hard nipples in uneven ovals with every reciprocating motion. And as his cock kissed her deepest parts, she came, again and again and again. It was even better than the first time — he still had the monstrous force behind his humps, but with just enough control and finesse to really use his tool to its potential. Her pussy was soaking, clamping down hard around him, milking every inch of his accursed cock so she could feel his boiling seed flow inside of her. “Nnngh…! R-Ray…! Cum inside me…! I wanna feel my tummy stuffed full of you! Cum, Ray! Cum!

He was so, so close to passing that last precipice. He grabbed her hips and lifted her lower end up into the air, almost leaving her inverted as he stood up above and began to pound her with every last bit of his weight in a mating press. His knot stretched her cunt even wider, making Gezi’s eyes roll back in their sockets from the overwhelming, supernatural pleasure. Precum and pussy juice and sweat and wolf-drool dribbled down her body as her udders smacked against her face, sending shivers through her body as Ray so thoroughly used her like a cock sleeve.

Gezi,” he said, growling. “I’m cumming!

His canine head arched toward the ceiling, howling so loud it shook books off shelves as his massive, throbbing knot finally popped into Gezi’s pussy, sealing her cunt’s entrance tight as he erupted inside of her. His cumshot was anything but, each load of semen flowing seamlessly from one to the other, a constant thick stream of potent wolfjizz pumping directly into Gezi’s ready and willing kitty cunt. The cockbulge jutting from her abdomen pulsated with each shot of cream, and her belly began to bulge outward as her womb filled with so, so much of Ray’s seed. One hand cradled her cum-baby, while the other tugged at her nipples, painfully groping her sensitive tits to coax just one more orgasm out of her. Ray’s knot kept things exactly where they should be — inside her, as the pressure built up more and more until, finally, Ray’s heavy balls had drained themselves of cum.

Gezi,” Ray said, sliding down to his knees to let the sex-addled catgirl rest on her back. “I… I think I love you, Gezi.”

“I… I love you toooooo!” Gezi screamed, her words slurring, too cockdrunk to say any more. Ray lifted her up, twisted around, and fell onto the bed, leaving Gezi still knotted on his chest. “You’re so soft, Ray…” He simply stroked her head, scritching a tiger-striped ear with one large claw. She yawned, then he yawned. And it took no time at all until the lovebirds were fast asleep, still joined at the loins.


Gezi and Ray woke up the next morning like two lovebirds after their wedding night — though most new brides didn’t need to contend with having a fat knot stuffed in their cooch. Gezi was the first to awake, wincing in pain as every muscle in her body screamed in exhaustion. Her belly was still plump, and although Ray’s cock had softened, his knot was still keeping his cum inside, though it had shrunk enough that some had begun to leak out. “Let’s… let’s get you outta there,” she quietly said, wiggling her hand between her leg, trying to finesse Ray’s dick out of her without getting the werewolf hard again.

Mrrr Gezi want round two? Ray said as he dozed, a big yawn showing off his array of very sharp teeth. Gezi playfully smacked his snout as she finally pulled his knot free, letting loose a torrent of warm cum down his soft cock.

“As much as I’d like to, I need to turn you back,” she said, standing up and very nearly collapsing — she hadn’t accounted how jelly-like her legs had become. “If Klaus sees you like this, who knows what he’ll do.”

Why?” Ray asked. “Why don’t we leave now? Turn me back after we ride the wind, Gezi.

She stopped dead in her tracks. Why wouldn’t they just leave now? She quickly grabbed her clothes, pulling the hotpants up and sliding her arms into the fishnet sleeves about as fast as she could manage. “Yeah… yeah!” she turned to Ray, stuffing her girls into the top as best she could. “Let’s just go. I haven’t seen Klaus in a few days — there’s nothing stopping us!” She grabbed all of Ray’s extra robes, tossing them to the wolf. “Hold these for me, and let’s go!”

The two of then practically ran out of section F-9, through the ruined library out to the foyer — and who would be there to greet them, but Magister Klaus standing in front of the door with a ancient wooden staff brandished at them. “Go no further, Gezuriya. And… beast. Ray growled a deep, terrifying growl, making Gezi’s hair stand up on end. “This is a prison, and I am its warden. And I will not let a pair of criminals ruin an entire section’s worth of lost knowledge and just traipse out of here! Your penal duty is indefinite! You will stay here until you die, and if I need to speed up that process, then so be it!” The tip of his staff flared with flame, shooting at the pair, who just narrowly dodged out of the way.

“Can’t we talk about this like reasonable mages?” Gezi said, reducing her gravity and leaping over another wall of flame. “I don’t want to hurt you!”

“Nor do I, but I am tasked with keeping the prisoners in their cells! If I hurt you, it is in the service of keeping you from hurting even more!” The two of them stared at each other — and that’s when Gezi noticed it. She wasn’t sure, at first, but her many years of experience make her sure of what’s happening. The subtle, quick motion of his eyes from behind his thick glasses. He was… and that means…

“Perhaps we can make a deal?” Gezi said, holding her hands up and arcing her back just enough to jut out her chest. “After all, you’ve must been so lonely up here…” She slowly lowered a hand, tracing a finger across a tit, hooking beneath the low-cut v-neck of her one-piece and hiking it aside, letting it bounce free. Klaus was immediately flustered, nearly dropping his staff as he leaned in to get a closer look at her chest — and that’s when Ray’s elbow met the back of his head.

“Gods!” Gezi said, as Klaus collapsed onto the floor. “Is he dead?”

Probably not,” Ray said, tossing the pile of robes onto the floor. “Wear all the robe, Gezi. Then we can finally leave the Archive.

“Of course, of course,” she said, dragging Klaus back behind his desk as she put on layer after layer of thin burlap robe, hoping that enough layers would be enough to protect her from the deadly ice long enough to arrive at their destination. It took her a minute, but she finally wrapped herself in as many robes as she could, leaving her look like a gray lump more than anything else.

“Carry me, Ray. I can barely move in this thing,” she said, already beginning to sweat. The werewolf picked her up effortlessly, holding her against his chest, as he left the Archives for the last time.

The cold immediately struck her. She could feel it through even a few dozen layers of thin robe, and she cared not look up lest the bite of frost nip at her face. All the solace she had was hugging Ray’s chest tight, burying her face in his fur, enjoying the scent of her lover directly as his muscles flexed and tensed, leaping across chasms and clambering up glaciers until, finally, he put her down. It was freezing, still, but it was almost bearable above the blizzard. She and Ray turned back to the Archives, the massive building only barely visible through the tumultuous weather.

“Goodbye, Iverberg Archives,” Gezi said, dismissively spitting in the direction of the building, only for the glob to freeze in midair and shatter into a thousand shards on impact. “Let’s go, Ray.”

She held her arms out, chanting the ancient words of Aniva Stormrider as Ray drew out the ritual circle in the ice. Her voice swelled, trying to channel the power of the ancients through the end of the tempestarii’s chant. And then… nothing. They paused, waiting for anything.

“Fuck… FUCK!” Gezi screamed up at the sky. “It didn’t work! We’re screwed! We can’t go back! We—”

Gezi. Do you hear that?

From below, a torrent of wind erupted from the blizzard, surrounding the peak    entirely. Waiting for a command. Waiting for her.

“It worked…?” Gezi said in disbelief. “It worked! Let’s go, Ray! Let’s get the fuck out of here! To someplace else — any place else! As long as it’s warm!

The tornado twisted around, folding in on itself to pick up Gezi and Ray, holding them in place in its eye as it began to streak through the air like a bolt of lightning, faster than either of them had even moved in their lives. The icy mountains of the north gave way to the wooded taiga, and soon enough, beautiful green valleys. But the tornado had no intention of stopping there. Greens gave way to oranges of badlands, and then the golden glow of… sand! They had barely processed where they were when the tornado suddenly lurched groundward, sending them careening toward the earth. Both of them prayed to the gods that this wasn’t going to end with them splattered against the sand… but instead, they found themselves dunked underneath pleasantly cool water. Gezi gasped, taking in a mouthful of water, before her panicked thrashing brought her up to the surface. The sun beat down on her, caressing her visage with a warmth she had long since missed. It didn’t take long for Ray to erupt next to her.

“Ray… we did it! We’re finally free,” she said, grabbing his shoulder. “Finally free to do whatever we want.” She glanced over at him. “So… what’s the first thing you wanna do now that we’re free?”

Well” He pressed a claw into the back of her robes, cutting cleanly through them and stopping just shy of Gezi’s trademark outfit, cleanly tearing the many layers of robe to shreds and letting the scraps drift off in the oasis. “I’ll let you take off the rest, Gezi, my love.

Her face flushed red as she pulled down her top, letting her tits bounce free. “Here’s hoping this is the first of many, stud,” she said, passionately kissing the werewolf.

Freedom never felt so good.

0