Chapter 4 Part 4 (flashbacks of the past and bath)
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Dr: will be for a doctor, N: will be for a nurse, Sc: will be for scientist, S: will be for sister, B: will be for brother)

| Nakatomi Pov |

I laughed maniacally with a psychotic smile on my face, and I said (S: see brother how stupid the enemy is. They charge forward without a second thought, they think they're all that and a bag of chips.) Red eyes seem to appear from the darkness. What seems to be a cocky smirk on his face, I applaud him for bringing his friends thinking he's the hot stuff because he brought back up. I dodged the ugly thing's attack by bolting quickly right; it missed Me by a hair's breadth. This is pretty much my first time fighting, probably because my prey always stood like a deer stuck in headlights. At the last minute, they would kick and scream for help, for example, (Sc: "Help me she's going to eat me alive!") (N: "Dear God, she's eating my hand while having a psychotic smile on her face!") (N: "Get away from me you little monster!") another one was (Dr: "Please I'll give you anything if you just let me go!") (S: the doctor thought if he could bribe me, brother.) This gets him out of his untimely demise. In the end, it never worked. I was always too hungry to care, but what I said next horrified him to the Core. Then give me your life, as I have a psychotic grin on my face. He stood there in shock and Terror, I would say to my brother (S: "Look Adam he's stiff as a statue it's always quite hilarious when they come to the realization they are out of options to get out of their untimely demise. They are feeding sheep to the big bad wolf, if they want to blame someone, they should blame themselves for making me into a monster. When they had the chance to make amends for their sins, isn't that right brother?")(B: "Yes, sister, they should apologize for their sins." He could only feel pity for the doctors, scientists, and nurses who broke her to this point.) Her personality is now twisted with that of an animal. she became the very monster they hated so much, all for the goal of immortality. All the scientists have been accepted] [Creation is in progress… progress complete][200 maid automatons have been created…] Oops did I forget to mention I was unnecessarily a gigantic tree house with fifty floors that includes secret hallways, trap doors, secret rooms, spatial expansion, spatial distortion, booby traps if anyone tries to trespass. Then my sister looked at me with a blank face like saying do you need all those automatons? I looked away in shame and scratched my head nervously. (B: No) I said (B: because it would be cheaper to create robots to clean the house, we can just eat what we cook or buy from the omniversal shop.) I asked telepathically the newly born automatons if they could wash me and my sister. They nodded because they probably didn't know how to speak properly yet… They scrub my and my sister's fur for about 2 hours straight thoroughly just to make sure all the black inky ooze is gone now. We just smell fruity, at least we don't smell disgusting. Now that I get a good look at myself, my fur looks like a beautiful obsidian Stone. So I'm not sure about the softness, but for some reason, my fur feels stronger like steel wires. I look at my claws that shine like black steel daggers. I'm sure eyes shine like amethyst and ruby. The red markings on my fur have become more vibrant. I turned around to see my sister… my jaw dropped to the floor like some comedy skit, but my reaction was reasonable. Not realizing I'd been staring at her for 10 minutes now, to me she looks gorgeous, but to a human, she might look like a little fallen goddess. I mean the way her fur shines, shimmers in the sunlight, it's absolutely beautiful and if she looks like that during the day she must be ethereal during the night. Man… I would feel bad for the pedophiles who try to take her home, my sister is well-known to be a fighter in the laboratory. I ask (B: Hey sister, should we go out with disguises into the human City?)

(S: Yes, I think we should brother, otherwise it will get annoying, you know what happens when I get annoyed…)(B: Yes, I do sister, you turn everything or anyone around you into a bloody killing spree.)

0