Chapter 4 part 5 (Hunting, Gathering and Hoarding in The Labyrinth)
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

| Nakatomi Pov |

 He came over to nuzzle me to make me feel better. I licked his nose to let him know I am feeling much better. (S: Please brother, stay beside me. I don't want you crowded by shotacons or pedophiles.)(B: Yes sister, I don't want you to make an apocalypse scene with just a movie. We should buy something from the mythical Beast shop. We should buy something cheap for you for now.)(S: I understand brother.) So I bought something from the mythical beast shop. I looked through the catalog of the Beast Shop, and you won't imagine how many colors they have. From black, white, green, red, blue, orange, gold, silver, tan, beige. To actual elements for the fur colors. I know what I want to buy! These are the colors I want: silver-white, and black, and for the elements I want darkness, yin, and winter for now… four tails are just the cherry on top. (B: Sister I don't think you can get that much)

(S: fine… I'll just take darkness, yin, winter, and the color black and the number tails 4 for now.)[That be all host?] (Yes Sasha that will be all.)[Would the host like to apply the changes to the host's body?] (S: Yes Sasha)

* * * * *

| Atsushi’s Pov |

(Brother's thoughts: My sister's looks change from being a dazzling night sky to being a gorgeous Twilight black she-wolf, but her big fluffy tail… the only way I can explain it is her tail looks like a Venus flytrap if it had four different parts to a mouth. It just feels strange not to have the same fur color as before her change, the feeling feels alien…) I think I should change fur colors too, and maybe gain a new element or two. I can get that later. Now we have to go back into the labyrinth to get more [Sp] *sigh* whatever. I asked my sister if she was ready to go. She shook her head probably to say that they would want to stay here and absorb the spiritual power in the air. That would probably be a necessity for them right now; they are a high liability at the moment. She tells her pets to stay here and not to wander in the woods. They nod… I guess they're starting to get self-aware of their situation because they are weak right now. My sister asks me (S: hey brother… when we get to the human City, can we take all the abandoned or orphaned pets, and children?)(B: Okay sister, I'm willing to do it for you, if it makes you happy!) My sister gave me a nuzzle as a thank you. I opened the dimensional storage portal and hopped back into the labyrinth to get some monsters. (S: Brother… I'm very hungry. All the good food is covered in black ooze, yes sister all of it. It's cuz we saved 75% of the bodies collected in the labyrinth and put them in storage.) My sister froze all the ooze around us, I was just happy not to swim in it. I asked (B: Sister, which door should we smash first?)(S: First door of course) she had her signature psychotic grin on her face. (B: Sister, shouldn't we be getting our human transformation level up? It looks like she wanted to internally kick herself… I wonder if there is such a thing as getting too excited over something you can't do yet?) So we spent 10 hours doing nothing but human transformation. It was a very interesting experience, although I did not like the feeling of being in tight clothes all the time. How to transform was quite the experience. I must say it's the first time I got to see the skin underneath my fur. I asked Sasha to create a mirror so I could see my reflection, once the mirror was finished. I looked in the mirror, and I was left dumbstruck. I think I left my mouth open for at least 20 minutes trying to make sure it was me and not an imposter. I didn't notice that I was the cutest little boy ever seen, (An: the Brother cast aside his original name when he was reborn, that's why they're two nameless children... at least for now) when I grow up I think I'll look like a badass delinquent. That reminds me I wanna get all kinds of piercings and tattoos all over my body except for those cheek rings, and donut earrings. I don't like those types. It probably looks good on someone else, it's just not for me. Everything else I want to get! Although I can tell my sister wants the same thing by instinct. I love being a fox! Do I kind of wonder what other skills are in the omniversal shop?

* * * * * *

| Narrator Pov |

An adorable wolf girl with a kitsune boy in her arms so he gets cold feet. On the freezing ice below her feet, was stinky black ooze. The girl looked at the ooze with disgust, she wondered how such disgusting impurities were in her body. She shook her head trying not to think of the disgusting impurities underneath the ice that she was standing on. She uses darkness to eat away at the impurities, that way they can have a clean hallway to walk through. She puts her brother down so he can walk on his own. He feels slightly embarrassed because he doesn't have an element of his own to show off, but she has three. Is still determined to get his elements; he just needs the money. He takes out 10 raw pieces of jerky out of nowhere, he looks at his sister questioninglywanting to know if she is full. Sadly through their unique connection,, he confirms that she is not,(An: she bought a wide variety of sushi the price for sushi in the system is 5 to 35 Soul Points. It goes from cheapest to the most expensive, and the types are... 

******

Sashimi Types

Sake - Raw salmon

Ebi - Cooked shrimp

Ahi - Raw tuna

Unagi - Cooked freshwater eel

Hamachi - Raw yellowtail

Uni - Raw sea urchin

Tako - Raw or poached octopus Types of Nigiri

*******

California Roll - This popular roll contains a filling of crab meat or imitation crab, avocado, and cucumber.

Rainbow Roll - The rainbow roll is similar to a California roll but with a topping of colorful slices of raw fish like tuna, salmon, and yellowtail.

Dragon Roll - A dragon roll contains a filling of cucumber, grilled eel, and shrimp tempura with a topping of sliced avocado that resembles dragon scales.

Spicy Tuna Roll - The spicy tuna in this roll is made by finely chopping raw tuna and mixing it with sriracha and sesame oil. It's finished off with a topping of spicy mayo.

*******

Ebi Nigiri - Cooked butterflied shrimp

Tamago Nigiri - Cooked egg omelet

Unagi Nigiri - Grilled freshwater eel

Sake Nigiri - Raw salmon

Hotate Nigiri - Fresh raw scallop

Maguro Nigiri - Raw tuna 

******

Hosomaki - Any small maki roll with only one filling is considered hosomaki sushi.

Kappa Maki - This popular maki roll is made with seaweed, rice, and a cucumber filling.

Tekka Maki - There are just three ingredients in tekka maki — seaweed, rice, and raw tuna.

Futomaki - Futomaki means "fat roll" and this maki contains several fillings.

*****

AmaEbi - sweet shrimp, often served raw

Awabi - abalone

Daikon - white radish

Gari - pickled ginger

Gobo - burdock root

Inari - deep-fried tofu pouch stuffed with sushi rice

Kani-kama - imitation crab meat

Masago - capelin fish roe (eggs)

Nori - seaweed paper

Natto - fermented soybeans

Shoyu - soy sauce

Tobiko - flying fish roe "eggs.") Yet she does not want it, she pushes it back cuz she feels slightly guilty. She wants her brother to eat something, so she decides on buying a wide variety of sushi for her, her brother.

* * * * *

| Nakatomi Pov |

 She asks Sasha if she can make bowls, cups, spoons, plates, traditional Japanese tea sets, forks and knives [is that all the host wants?] It is fine for now Sasha. [Host's request has been accepted!] By the way Sasha what skills did I get? [Would the host like to listen to status?] Yes Sasha I would like to listen to my status. [Very well host…] 

* * * * *

| Status |

Name: 

Species: Galaxy Wolf- yokai, Galaxy Fox -yokai, Black cat, White cat

Hp: 50/50

Spiritual Power: 60/60

Str: 90 | End: 95

Dex: 90 | Agi: 89

Int: 99 | Wis: 99

* * * *

Traits: gluttony level 1, Steel bones level 1, Iron body level 3

Passive skills: Regeneration level 6, Enhanced all six senses level 2, World language level 1, Darkness resistance level 1, Cold resistance level 1, Miasma resistance level 1

Active skills: Cooking level 1, Mugen fighting style level 1, Lycan Curse creation level 1, Curse of the Vengeful Cat level 1, Degenerate level 1, Lightning Manipulation Level 1(Locked)

* * * * *

| Nakatomi Pov |

I tell my brother to look at the status panel, he's delighted to know he has an element, and determined to get it unlocked. I asked my brother if we should take out our new weapons, and he was delighted at the thought of having his new weapon in hand. I asked Sasha if we could bond with our weapons that way no one would steal them from us. [Does the Hosts want to bond with the Living cursed item, Cursed item?] Yes Sasha I would like to bond with Living Cursed Item! [Request granted by Admin][Bonding process has started 1%, 2%, 3%... 10%... 50%... 78%... 90%... 99%...100%][Bonding process is completed] The children felt something strange at first, and then it turned into a pinch. Then the children fell to the ground holding their arms in pain, and why are they in pain you may ask? It is because the two bloodlines are trying to fight off the bonding process of the living cursed weapon and other the cursed weapon, but the regeneration skill does its job very well. The only problem is it makes their consciousness stay awake longer, what they were feeling was very hot barbed wires wrapping around both their arms. The girl's arm was slowly wrapped in sickly green-black miasma and inky black miasma. The boy's arm slowly wrapped in faint golden and icky black Sparks of lightning, and black dots of miasma some of the dots have faint blue Sparks of ember. She slowly felt her left arm begin to feel itchy, it felt like three animals fighting against each other. Or to put it in another way two bloodlines were fighting against each other trying to swallow each other, but to their dismay, some of their features merged with each other thus becoming one entity, but the merging was interrupted by a third party. It just so happens to be a giant silvery-black crow, a bit parallel from his original, a bit smarter, and less of a klutz. The boy on the other hand had less trouble than the girl though his bloodlines did not like the fact that if his sword were to be cut through he would be dead they could feel it instinctually. Someone were to look closely they would see little nubs on the top of his head, showing slight demonization. Hopefully, he will get through this problem that he is having at the moment.

0