Chapter 13 – An*l +18
596 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In his new home, Matsu threw Rias onto the new bed in the main suite. When her breasts were exposed since she wasn't wearing a bra, Matsu grabbed them and started licking her nipples.

 

"Hmm~~ Wait, we just got here."

 

"Just shut up." Rias put her hand on Matsu's head as he moved his tongue around and gave small bites to her nipples, making them very red. Rias felt her whole self tingle and get hot.

 

Matsu removed his pants awkwardly and pulled his cock out, and placed it on Rias' breasts. He put the head of his cock over Rias's nipples as she looked into his eyes.

 

Rias felt Matsu's hot cock sliding past her breasts, and her pussy started to get wet.

 

Feeling Rias' gaze on him, Matsu smiled, and he began to masturbate. His pre-cum began to leak from his cock and wet Rias' hard nipples.

 

Although she kept denying it, she was too horny to refuse Matsu's advances.

 

"Get on all fours," Matsu said, and Rias obeyed. She got on all fours and showed him her ass. Matsu then put his face between Rias' butt cheeks and touched her anus with his tongue. He gave it a single lick.

 

"Waaa~~" Feeling Matsu's tongue, Rias' arms went weak, and she fell onto the bed.

 

"Get on all fours," Matsu told her again, and Rias obeyed.

 

"Sorry, I was just surprised. But aren't you licking in the wrong place?"

 

"Hmmm..." Matsu gave a mischievous smile. He then shoved his face into Rias's ass again. He grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them open.

 

"I've always wanted to try that." Matsu touched Rias' anus with his tongue again. Her anus relaxed over time, and his tongue entered her slowly. When Matsu managed to get his tongue inside Rias' ass, her eyes widened.

 

"Matsu, this is weird! Please." She said to him. Despite finding it strange, Rias felt so good.

 

Even though Matsu had used her body to the full before, like her breasts, pussy, mouth, armpits, and feet, he hadn't used her ass. To have one of her most intimate parts touched like that was strange.

 

She knew it could happen in the future, but it had been too sudden.

 

"It's not strange. Look how luscious your ass is." Rias's anus was already quite relaxed and wet. It had a beautiful pink color, just like her pussy. What's more, it didn't have any unwanted hair.

 

Rias was the perfect woman in Matsu's view. At least for now, he hadn't met any woman like her.

 

"Now that you're relaxed, I think I can get it in." Matsu brought his cock to Rias's ass.

 

"Huff~~ Huff~~" Rias was breathing heavily. Her body was burning like a fever, and her pussy was tingling and dripping. She had never been as wet as she was at that moment.

 

'Am I a pervert who likes having my ass touched?' Rias thought to herself.

 

When Matsu's cock pressed against the entrance to her anus, and slowly her ass began to be filled with Matsu's thick cock, she concluded that yes, she was a pervert who got off on anal sex.

 

"OOOH, THAT'S TIGHT THAN YOUR PUSSY." Matsu's eyes widened. His cock had wholly entered Rias' ass. Her insides were hot and tighter than her pussy.

 

Her ass felt different from her pussy, but it still felt great. If Matsu hadn't controlled himself, he would have already cum inside Rias' ass.

 

While Matsu controlled himself not to cum, Rias had already squirted a large amount of her sweet liquid all over the bed sheet of the new house Matsu had just bought.

 

"Hmm~~ Please, that's strange. My insides are all filled up, it's weird." Rias felt like she would shit at any moment but still felt very good.

 

Matsu ignored Rias's words and began to move his hips. Her anus was clenching his cock very tightly. It didn't seem to want his cock to be removed from there. Matsu licked his lips and continued to penetrate Rias hard.

 

Rias continued to come continuously. She had already come three times when Matsu came for the first time inside her ass.

 

When she felt Matsu's sperm being dumped inside her, her eyes widened. Feeling cum inside her ass differed significantly from getting cum inside her pussy.

 

It was even better.

 

'Yes, I'm a pervert who loves anal sex...' That was the last thought in Rias' head before she momentarily passed out for the first time.

 

But even after Rias passed out and her body was slumped on the bed, Matsu didn't stop moving his hips. He continued to thrust his cock into her ass continuously, cumming twice more inside her.

 

When his cock was slowly withdrawn from her ass, which was already red and wide open, Matsu could see his cum inside her.

 

Rias woke up at that moment, feeling the urge to shit. However, when she thought she was going to shit, the only thing that came out of her ass was a large amount of cum that ran down her pussy and legs.

 

"That was fucking good, but I'm still not satisfied." Matsu licked his lips. He was ready to use Rias's pussy now.

 

He was so excited that he ignored the notifications he received from the system.

 

You can read extra chapters on patreon: patreon.com/IgorFanfiction

I'll keep posting extra chapters there every day! 

You'll also get other bonuses in the future, I promise!

 

11