Chapter 12 – New house.
355 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matsu asked the driver to drive to his house. Afterwards, he and the guard took all the money bags and put them in his apartment.

 

When the money was all put away, Matsu returned to his original appearance and looked at the two men standing before him.

 

Rias, who was standing nearby watching everything, was surprised to hear the order given by Matsu.

 

"I want you to go back to where I left Masato's body, take his body, put it in the car, and then throw the car into a truck or over a cliff. Kill yourselves." Matsu didn't want to kill them.

 

By doing so, The police probably wouldn't treat it as a murder. Even if they suspected anything, it would be impossible for the police to get to him (probably).

 

"Right." The driver said. The security guard beside him followed. They were both going to their deaths.

 

When the men left the building, Matsu locked the door and opened the money bags. Standing nearby watching everything, Rias didn't say anything.

 

He had a frightening smile on his face. It was a bizarre and frightening smile.

 

 

 

 

####

 

 

 

The following day, something shocking was reported in the news. A car carrying three people had been hit by a truck, and all the occupants of the car had died in the crash. All three bodies were unrecognizable after the impact because the car and truck were speeding.

 

But the most shocking thing was not the accident's severity but one of the people who died. He was the heir to a famous Japanese company.

 

When Matsu saw the news, he was overjoyed. Everything had gone according to plan. Nobody had an image of him since he always used other people's looks, and all three died in an accident. Perfect.

 

"Now I'm going after my new house. Rias, take care of the house while I'm away. When I'm back, we'll have some fun."

 

"All right..." Rias was still tired from what had happened the day before. Matsu used a lot of strength in his celebratory "party". The party consisted of nothing but sex.

 

Putting on his suit, Matsu took his car and headed towards a house he had seen on the internet only an hour before. He had already arranged a visit. As he was the only person interested in the place, the owner agreed to meet him as soon as possible.

 

When he arrived at the entrance to the two-story house, which was as luxurious as Haruki's, he exited the car and took off his sunglasses.

 

"Wow, this house is beautiful." Matsu approached the entrance and was greeted by a middle-aged Japanese woman. She looked like a kindly aunt.

 

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Matsu. Shall we go in?"

 

"Of course." Matsu nodded and gave a big smile.

 

Matsu walked through the house accompanied by the woman. It was different from a Japanese-style house. It was a brick-built house with a very modern appearance. The only problem was that it didn't have a nice yard.

 

The house had three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a living room with a giant television, a kitchen, and a dining room with a 10-seater table.

 

When the house tour was over, the woman happily turned to talk to Matsu.

 

"So, how much is it?"

 

"It was a bit more expensive until last year, but the price has come down a bit. It's currently going for 80 million."

 

"80 million?" Matsu was frightened by the house's value. Almost all his money would be spent.

 

'Will Makima's ability work in this case?' Matsu thought for a while and didn't think it would work. Makima's ability won't stay active forever, and the person will lose memories of what they did while being controlled.

 

The owner of the house will come after Matsu in the future.

 

He could control her every time, but that would suck. He'd probably end up killing her.

 

"Since I can get more money in the future, I don't think it's a problem to spend that amount."

 

"Hm?"

 

"It's nothing. I'll buy it." Matsu smiled at the woman. He squeezed the woman's hand tightly, almost hurting her.

 

 

 

####

 

 

 

 

Matsu signed the documents a day later and paid for the house by depositing the money in the woman's account.

 

Once all the bureaucratic problems had been solved, Matsu received all the keys to the house and was ready to move in.

 

As well as paying for the house, Matsu deposited the other 20 million in his account and made a debit card to use. Things would be easier that way. However, his bank movements could create suspicion, so he had to be careful.

 

"Rias, we're going to the new house."

 

"Now?

 

"Yes, now. Besides, we should buy you some clothes. Even though I don't mind seeing you naked around the house while you're washing your clothes, it's a bit inappropriate."

 

"Hearing that from the person who never misses an opportunity to use my body is a bit comical."

 

"Shut up and let's go. Get in the car, I'll be down in a bit."

 

"..." Rias left Matsu's house for the first time since she had arrived. As she walked to her car, she analyzed her surroundings to find out where she was, but she didn't know where that place was.

 

But knowing its location didn't seem to matter since, for some reason, Rias didn't feel like running away. She would have already done so if she wanted to run away because she is much stronger than Matsu.

 

Even if he could control her, she could do something while he was distracted, but she didn't do anything.

 

'What am I doing?' Rias thought as he sat in the passenger seat of Matsu's Porsche.

 

 

When Matsu got in the car, he sped through the streets as fast as possible towards his new home.

 

Enemies/Allies and battles will start from chapter 17. The chapters are short, so the story took a while to get going, didn't it?

Sorry, I like to "write unnecessary things" a lot

You can read extra chapters on patreon: patreon.com/IgorFanfiction

I'll keep posting extra chapters there every day! 

You'll also get other bonuses in the future, I promise!

 

9