Chapter 14 – Threesome +18
531 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matsu penetrated Rias's pussy. Her pussy was so wet that Matsu was surprised. "I've never seen you so wet, did having your ass fucked turn you on  that much?" Matsu looked into Rias' eyes.

 

Rias looked away, not wanting to look him in the eye. She didn't answer him. She was too embarrassed to answer.

 

Matsu thought the way she acted was cute. He stole her lips and invaded her mouth with his tongue while continuing to move his hips.

 

The softness of her breasts touching him drove him crazy since Matsu is a man who loves big breasts.

 

He grabbed Rias's breasts and continued to fuck her while sucking on her nipples. Rias had sensitive breasts, so having her pussy fucked and her breasts touched at the same time sent her over the edge.

 

She started moaning loudly as she tried to endure all that horniness. She didn't want to keep cumming over and over again.

 

But it was impossible for her. Every time Matsu hit the entrance to her womb, Rias felt like coming. Her mind was going blank. She couldn't take it anymore.

 

With one last thrust from Matsu, who shot his sperm into her, Rias' pussy squirted her liquid all over the bed. Matsu started laughing when he saw this.

 

"You're so fucking horny. My training worked a lot on you." Matsu moved his hips again, even though Rias was passed out.

 

However, just fucking her was becoming uninteresting.

 

Matsu hadn't tried it before, but he hoped it would work.

 

"System, bring Makima!" He shouted as he continued to move his hips hard.

 

Hearing Matsu's request, a new magic circle appeared in the bedroom. There, a woman with long red hair appeared. Her emotionless eyes stared at Matsu's ass and the spot where he was connected to Rias.

 

She didn't react. She just stood there.

 

Matsu stopped moving and looked back. He gave Makima a mischievous smile and then opened his mouth. "Come over here." He said in a low tone. Makima read his lips and obeyed him.

 

Even though he wasn't using his ability against her, she obeyed. She saw no problem in attending him, which was strange. The system hadn't changed her, so it was unbelievable.

 

But Matsu didn't care. He knew he could deal with Makima if she decided to do something.

 

He would keep enjoying her body.

 

"I've always wanted to try a Threesome. And to do it for the first time with two such hot women is incredible."

 

After saying this, Matsu grabbed Makima and pulled her closer to him. He kissed her lips and then undid the buttons of her white shirt, exposing her breasts. They weren't as big as Rias' breasts but they were beautiful.

 

Matsu grabbed Makima's arm and threw her onto the bed on all fours. She got on all fours next to Rias.

 

Makima turned her head to the right and looked at Rias' face. She was drooling, unconscious. However, Matsu continued to move his hips.

 

"How's her expression? She's enjoying this, isn't she?"

 

"..." Makima didn't answer. She continued to stare at Rias' face without even blinking.

 

Matsu then brought his hand down to Makima's ass as he continued to fuck Rias's pussy. He was close to cumming, but he didn't want to cum inside Rias's pussy again, so he had an idea.

 

It was something he'd only seen in doujins before.

 

He pulled down Makima's pants and began to touch her pussy directly. Her pussy was not wet. However, when Matsu started feeling her, her pussy started to get wet.

 

Her liquid began to run down her thighs.

 

"Damn, I'm going to come." Matsu removed his cock from Rias's pussy and shoved it into Makima's pussy with a single movement. "Oohh." Makima's pussy squeezed him harder than Rias's pussy.

 

"Hmm~~" Makima moaned weakly and closed her eyes.

 

Matsu's sperm invaded Makima once again, and her insides grew hot. Makima's face turned red, and she noticed Rias was looking at her.

 

The two didn't know each other, so it came as a surprise to Rias when she saw an unknown girl being fucked by Matsu right next to her.

 

She looked at Matsu and saw his eyes closed, enjoying the sensation of his orgasm. Matsu slowly opened his eyes and looked at Rias. With a smile, he said: "What's wrong? Are you sad that I didn't come inside you?"

 

Matsu removed his cock from Makima's pussy and grabbed Rias' ass again.

 

"Don't worry, I'm going to fuck you both until the night comes."

 

 

 

####

 

 

 

Matsu laid Rias and Makima next to each other. While Rias was embarrassed, Makima didn't care what was happening. Matsu placed himself between the two and held their breasts.

 

 

"Hmm~~"

 

"..."

 

Rias gave a soft moan, and Makima remained silent. He played with both of their breasts for a while and then took his cock into Makima's mouth. "Suck it,"  Matsu told her. Makima slowly opened her mouth, and Matsu put his cock inside it.

 

 

Makima didn't move her tongue, so Matsu asked her to do it.

 

Matsu was moving his hips and fucking her mouth as if he were fucking her pussy. While he was fucking her mouth, he asked Rias to get up and kneel beside him.

 

He wanted to fuck Makima's mouth while he kissed her. Matsu was the kind of man who liked kissing and was also passionate about oral sex.

 

 

When Matsu came into Makima's mouth, she almost choked.

 

 

You can read extra chapters on patreon: patreon.com/IgorFanfiction

I'll keep posting extra chapters there every day! 

You'll also get other bonuses in the future, I promise!

 

 

9