Chapter 15 – Threesome 2 +18
394 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Cof, cof!" Makima spat out Matsu's cum and stood up. Her eyes were full of tears.

 

"Lie down again," Matsu told her, and Makima stared at him for a few seconds before doing what he wanted. Rias, beside Matsu with her mouth salivating from the kiss, also lay down before he asked her to.

 

When they were lying beside each other again, Matsu asked them to spread their legs. They both did so, revealing their beautiful pink pussies.

 

Matsu smiled and stuck out his tongue. Then he put his left hand on Makima's pussy and his right hand on Rias's pussy, touching them directly on their clitorises. When Matsu touched both girls' clitorises, he received two very different reactions.

 

Rias gave a soft moan, unlike Makima, who showed no reaction at all.

 

Matsu slowly slipped his finger into both girls' pussies. He began to feel the differences between their pussies. Rias's pussy was much wetter and hotter than Makima's, but Makira's pussy was much tighter.

 

If Matsu had to choose, he would choose Rias' pussy.

 

Matsu continued to touch the inside of both of them, directly on their weak points.

 

Matsu wanted to make them both come at the same time. And in the end, he succeeded.

 

He moved his fingers wildly inside them, making them squirt all over the bed. They both came at the same time. When this happened, Matsu's heart raced as it was the first time he had experienced this.

 

Even though he had cum a few times before, his cock was rock hard.

 

Matsu slowly withdrew his finger from their pussies.

 

"I think it's time to try that." Matsu licked his fingers and asked them both to stand up. Afterward, he threw himself on the bed, looking at the ceiling. Then he requested Rias to suck his cock and Makima to sit on his face.

 

He's had a girl sit on his face before, but not while having his cock sucked.

 

Rias got on all fours in front of him and began to masturbate his cock, and Makima stood over Matsu's face and began to lower herself until her pussy was a centimeter from his face.

 

Matsu stuck out his tongue and touched Makima's pussy, making her lose the strength in her legs. She was sensitive because she had cum before.

 

She fell onto Matsu's face, and he drowned in her pussy.

 

But he didn't care that he was out of breath. Feeling Makima's hot pussy on his face was an otherworldly sensation. And to do it while feeling the warmth of Rias' mouth enveloping his cock was even better.

 

Matsu moved his tongue wildly, causing Makima to start moaning finally. He touched her most sensitive part with his tongue while squeezing her ass hard with his hands.

 

He also touched her anus, and Makima didn't mind.

 

"Hmm~~ Slurp~~" Rias began to make strange sounds as she moved her head wildly. She was moving her head and masturbating Matsu's cock at the same time. She wasn't shoving Matsu's cock deep down her throat, but that was enough for him.

 

He came sometime later, along with Makima.

 

He drowned in Makima's liquid while choking Rias with his thick liquid. Even though he had cum several times, his cum was as thick.

 

Rias sucked in all his cum. She kept Matsu's cock in her mouth until he had finished his last drop. And doing what Matsu had taught her, Rias savored and swallowed his cum.

 

"Haaaa~~" Rias took a deep breath and touched her pussy, which was on fire.

 

Without Matsu asking, she climbed over him and slowly put his cock inside her.

 

"Waaa~~ It's coming!" She let her body fall onto Matsu's body. Makima, who still had her pussy in Matsu's mouth, got off him.

 

Matsu looked into Rias' watery eyes. She was lying on his chest, drooling. She had an orgasm again just from having his cock inside her. He stroked her head and began to move.

 

Rias continued to lie on top of him, and Matsu began to move. Even if he couldn't move very well, Rias moaned and drooled even more on his chest.

 

Watching this, Makima, who wasn't doing anything, went over to where Matsu and Makima were connected and touched Matsu's balls. Then she grabbed Rias's ass and started to move it.

 

"Hey, wait!" As Rias had no strength, Makima moved her.

 

Rias started moaning wildly. She stuck out her tongue and made a strange expression. Matsu stole her lips. The two of them enjoyed that kiss while Makima moved Rias' ass.

 

When Makima realized that Matsu was close to cumming, she pulled his cock out of Rias' pussy and put it into her mouth.

 

"Oh..." Matsu felt the heat of her mouth enveloping his cock and sucking him hard.

 

When his cum was inside her mouth, Makima tasted it and swallowed it just as Rias had done. She wanted to experience it just as Rias had. It was something she had never experienced before.

 

He spat out Matsu's sperm before so she couldn't taste it.

 

To her surprise, she liked the taste of the sperm.

 

You can read extra chapters on patreon: patreon.com/IgorFanfiction

I'll keep posting extra chapters there! 

You'll also get other bonuses in the future, I promise!

 

 

9