Chapter 16 – Treated like a celebrity. +18
427 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After tasting the flavor of Matsu's sperm, Makima again put his cock inside her mouth. After sucking it a little, Matsu's cock grew inside her mouth again.

 

Rias threw her body to one side and fell onto the bed. It was Makima's turn to climb on top of Matsu and enjoy his cock. She slowly put his cock inside her pussy.

 

She bit her lips when she put it in but made no sound. Seeing this, Matsu laughed and then stood up, wrapping his arms around Makima and throwing her onto the bed.

 

He began to move his hips wildly and squeeze her breasts hard. He squeezed them so hard that Makima started to feel pain. However, her expression remained the same.

 

Matsu was moving his hips so hard that he began to feel a little tired.

 

"Are you cumming?" He asked Makima, and she nodded weakly. It was the first time she acted honestly and said what she felt, even if she had only moved her head.

 

Matsu smiled at this.

 

He shoved his cock deeper into Makima's pussy, and her pussy squeezed him hard. Matsu's sperm invaded Makima's pussy once again, and she wrapped her legs around Matsu's back so that he wouldn't pull his cock out of her.

 

She only released him when he had finished cumming, and so had she.

 

Matsu slowly withdrew his cock from Makima's pussy and fell to the other side to not fall on Rias.

 

The three of them stared at the ceiling. Matsu and Rias were euphoric while Makima lay quietly. "Damn, I think I overdid it." Matsu had come several times in less than two hours.

 

"Oh, I have several system notifications to read. Looks like a threesome got me a lot of points. I'm going to take a shower and enjoy the hot tub. Do you two want to come with me?"

 

Despite the question, neither of them answered.

 

"System, don't get rid of Makima, I want her to stay here for a while. This house is too big for just two people. Besides, I won't be able to have sex with just one woman after what just happened."

 

Matsu grabbed some new clothes from the one bag he had brought and went into the bathroom.

 

The bathroom in the main suite was quite luxurious. It had a large sink, mirror, two showers, and a jacuzzi. It was simply the bathroom of anyone's dreams.

 

"Even though this tub is wonderful, I prefer a natural bath," Matsu said when he was already in the jacuzzi.

 

A few minutes later, someone entered the bathroom. It was Rias.

 

Matsu couldn't stand another round, so the two of them just took a bath together.

 

 

 

####

 

 

 

When evening came, Matsu was getting ready to go out. He put on his best casual clothes and put on his best perfume. It was not an expensive perfume, but enough to please the people around him.

 

"Rias, Makima, I'm leaving."

 

"Where are you going?"

 

Rias and Makima were sitting in the living room. As they had nothing to do, they were both watching television.

 

"I'm going to a party that's happening tonight. It's a party that happens every week, but it's the first time I've worked up the courage to go there." The party Matsu was talking about was a nightclub.

 

A nightclub that happened weekly, on Fridays.

 

"All right. Take care." Rias said goodbye without taking her eyes off the television, and Makima said nothing. Matsu sighed and left his new home. After leaving, he locked the door so no one could break in.

 

Even though it was rare in Japan, he was still worried.

 

After that, he took his car and sped off towards the center of Tokyo, where the nightclub was taking place. It was a long way from home, so it took him almost an hour to get there.

 

On the way, Matsu made a point of making a lot of noise and attracting the attention of the people around him.

 

He attracted much attention when he arrived at the club with his Porsche. There weren't expensive cars around, so it was impossible not to attract attention, especially from the women.

 

"Hmm..." Matsu got out of the car and looked around. The women around him seemed to be in love with him... or maybe just in love with his car. Matsu was not an ugly man, but he still doubted that the women fell for him so easily.

 

He walked slowly down the way leading to the nightclub's entrance. The people holding glasses and cans of drink got out of his way and didn't bother him. When Matsu reached the entrance, he pulled out a 10,000 yen bill and handed it to the man.

 

The man at the entrance panicked, but Matsu ignored him. Everyone around was surprised at the way Matsu was acting. Everyone was sure he was the heir to some famous company by the way he was acting.

 

Or he was a young millionaire investor, which would be even better in the eyes of the women there.

 

When Matsu was inside the club, and the loud music didn't let him hear his voice, some women approached him. The corners of his lips lifted, and he decided to go with the flow.

 

He knew it would happen. Many women wanted to get into relationships with successful men in that nightclub.

 

Matsu wondered what would happen if he came to this place when he was just a random man with no money. He would be ignored by everyone present.

 

But now, he was treated like a celebrity.

 

You can read extra chapters on patr eon: patreon.com/IgorFanfiction

I'll keep posting extra chapters there! 

You'll also get other bonuses in the future, I promise!

 

7