Chapter 17 – Mysterious woman.
293 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matsu grabbed a drink from the bar in the nightclub and then started chatting to the girls around him. While talking to the women interested in him, Matsu analyzed his surroundings.

 

There were a lot of people in that place, probably more than 300 people. Most of them were people treated like the dregs of society by many.

 

Young people who didn't care about anything other than partying. Many of them didn't go to college or have a job. Most of them lived with their parents.

 

They were the kind of people who wouldn't be missed in society.

 

"What do you say we go to a hotel together after we leave the club?" The woman next to Matsu said. She had been standing next to him since he entered the nightclub. It had begun to annoy him.

 

The woman wasn't pretty enough for him.

 

"No, thanks." Matsu was honest with the woman. Listening to Matsu, the woman seemed surprised. She thought she could easily win him over. She thought she was pretty enough to win over anyone there.

 

'Those conceited women are the worst.' This type of woman was unbearable for Matsu. He had been through some horrible experiences in his school days. There were a lot of these girls in his classroom.

 

Matsu was a shy boy who fell in love easily in his teens. So he suffered a lot at the hands of these types of girls. He was a complete idiot, unlike now. He couldn't fall in love with anyone else.

 

He has sex with a woman and then dumps her. He didn't want to fall in love with anyone.

 

"Why?" The woman asked, still unable to believe she was being turned down.

 

But Matsu didn't answer her. He stopped sipping his drink, and his eyes fixed on one place. In the distance, in the middle of a large group of people, Matsu was drawn to something.

 

It was a woman. A beautiful and very attractive woman. But what caught his attention was not her attractiveness but her eyes. They were abnormal eyes for humans in that world.

 

They were purple eyes with an unusual glow.

 

Matsu felt a shiver run down his spine. He felt that something was wrong with that woman. She had enough power to deal with him. That's what he believed.

 

Matsu's eyes met the unknown woman's, and she smiled. Matsu placed his glass on the bar counter and pushed past the woman before him to get to the woman looking at him.

 

When Matsu started walking, trying to get to the woman, many people began to get in his way.

 

"Get out of the way!" Matsu shouted, but none of the people before him moved out of his way. He started to get angry, so he used all his strength to push people out of his way.

 

Because of the system, he was much stronger than the average person. His muscles had even grown.

 

"Hey, where are you!" Matsu shouted, trying to override the loud music. However, the woman he sought didn't answer or appear. She had disappeared as if she had never been there.

 

Matsu felt every hair on his body stand on end.

 

'That woman... She has some ability, too, doesn't she?' That's what Matsu thought.

 

He was sure that woman knew about him and had abilities. The color and brightness of her eyes showed him that she was dangerous. It was the first time Matsu had been scared in a long time.

 

Matsu thought he was the only one in this world, but he was wrong. Matsu had to get stronger.

 

 

 

####

 

 

 

 

In one building, a beautiful woman suddenly appeared. She had just used a teleportation ability. In the room where she appeared, there was a large meeting table.

 

The atmosphere was gloomy. There wasn't much light.

 

Inside the room, there was only one man, a tall, muscular man. His eyes were completely white, which gave him a frightening aura. The woman shivered when she saw him, mainly because of his energy.

 

The man's energy was powerful, much more powerful than hers.

 

"So, what was he like in person?"

 

"He's a complete idiot. He had a smile and was surrounded by a bunch of women."

 

"I see. I look forward to meeting him, but leave him alone for now."

 

"Don't you think we should interfere before he starts doing many more stupid things? That guy's already killed many people for fun, you know."

 

"That doesn't matter to us."

 

"Why did that idiot hand over such a powerful ability to someone like him?"

 

"I don't know. He wanted that guy to help us, but I doubt that's possible. He only thinks about himself." The man said. In his mind, some images of Matsu were appearing.

 

He had been watching Matsu ever since he received his ability. Matsu was someone their master had given a skill to help them, but the man refused to work with Matsu.

 

He didn't follow the same philosophy as them. He was just an arrogant jerk who hated everyone for no good reason.

 

"Well, I think the three of us should continue working together and leave that idiot. Let him use his ability to destroy this world. This world doesn't matter to us anyway."

 

"You're right. But we must follow the master's orders. If he says we should bring that man here, we should do it. Like it or not, he's an ally."

 

"I refuse to accept that."

 

 

The woman clicked her tongue.

 

You can read extra chapters on patreon: patreon.com/IgorFanfiction

I'll keep posting extra chapters there! 

You'll also get other bonuses in the future, I promise!

 

 

6