Chapter 18 – Kaguya Otsutsuki
347 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matsu left the nightclub. He was very nervous about what had happened. He was sure that the strange woman would appear again in the future.

'That sucks. I thought I was the only one chosen by God. Shit!' Matsu slammed his hands on the steering wheel of his car, annoyed. Then he hit the gas and sped off towards his house.

When he reached his home, he didn't bother to lock his car and went inside.

"I need to do something about this." Matsu took out his cell phone and searched for something on the internet. Matsu was an otaku, but he didn't have all the necessary knowledge about the characters. He needed to do some research.

[ Strongest female characters ]

Of course, he specified: Female anime characters. It didn't matter which anime it was, whether bad or good, that didn't matter. What mattered was the skills of the characters.

The rank one strongest female character was a character Matsu had already heard of.

"Kaguya Otsutsuki. I know her." Matsu had never watched Naruto to the end, but he remembers receiving some spoilers. He searched for some images of her on Google Images to see what he could find.

"She's not ugly... But she's not pretty like Rias and Makima. Speaking of them, where are they?" It was very late. The two of them were probably asleep. But Matsu didn't go upstairs to check.

He opened Kaguya's Wikipedia to see her abilities.

"Damn, all the skills are... Would Byakuran help in this situation? All-Killing Ash Bones... That's a good skill." Matsu had to try it out.

But he didn't know how Kaguya would act.

"System, bring Kaguya Otsutsuki to me. If you can, modify her, make her submissive to me. Even more submissive than Rias and Makima."

With Matsu's request, a magic circle appeared, and new notifications began to arrive.

[ Processing 0%....20%...50%....80%... ]

[ Character 'Kaguya Otsutsuki' has been successfully analyzed ]

[ Character 'Kaguya Otsutsuki' is being recreated ]

[ Character 'Kaguya Otsutsuki' is changing because of the user's desire].

[ Character 'Kaguya Otsutsuki' is being summoned ]

[ Success! ]

When the notifications stopped, the magic circle disappeared. A strange, pale woman was standing in front of Matsu in silence. She stared at him without saying anything, causing him some discomfort.

But he wasn't frightened.

He approached Kaguya, looking at the strange eye on her forehead. Matsu knew it. It was the Rinne Sharingan. Something very powerful. "But apart from the strange eye on her forehead, she's a charming woman."

Matsu walked around her, analyzing her appearance.

She had long white hair that went down to her feet. It was incredible hair and very silky. Matsu touched it.

Even though Matsu had started touching her hair, thighs, breasts, and face, Kaguya didn't mind. The system had changed her completely and made her submissive to Matsu.

"That's good. Just like Rias and Makima, she can fight in my place if I keep her here. It's stupid to take their skills and fight if you can make the characters fight in your place."

But even so, Matsu wanted to be strong. He didn't like being weak, even if he could make the characters fight in his place.

"Anyway, I can turn to be strong while assembling an army of women at my side. I'll have unlimited power and pussy." Matsu gave a mischievous smile and then made Kaguya kneel before him.

"Let's start playing."

####

Some time passed, and Matsu had finally finished what he wanted to do. Kaguya was lying on the floor with her body covered in semen. Her naked body was beautiful, more beautiful than Matsu had imagined.

And the skill that Matsu had acquired?

[ Byakuran ]

Yes, Matsu had acquired this ability. His eyes hadn't changed like Kaguya's, but now he could see his enemies' weak points. Now, he wouldn't make unnecessary attacks.

"I don't need you now, but I want you to stay in this house. And go get clean; you stink of semen." Matsu laughed and picked up his clothes from the floor.

He went to the second floor, where Rias and Makima were sleeping in the main bedroom. The two were sleeping peacefully together.

Matsu didn't disturb them and went straight to the bathroom. He got into the hot tub and let the jets of water massage his body. He spent almost two hours just thinking about the woman he had seen.

She was after him. Matsu was sure of it. But how strong was she? He couldn't help worrying.

"But I'm strong too... Aren't I?" Matsu opened his Status after a long time. He had a few points to distribute.

Name - Matsu Hiroto

Class - Villain

Level - Null

Strength - 20

Agility - 25

Endurance - 15

Magic power - 120

He had distributed some points earlier, but he still had a lot of points to distribute.

After a Threesome, sex with Rias, and sex with Kaguya, his points passed 100. Yes, he earned more than 100 points. Most of them he made during the Threesome with Rias and Makima.

[ Points available - 120 ]

"120 points... Should I focus on physical skills?" Matsu hadn't yet acquired any magic, so focusing on his magical power was pointless. He wanted to focus on his physical skills.

"My body has changed a bit because I've put 10 points into strength. What will happen if I up it to 100?" A smile appeared on Matsu's face. But he wasn't an idiot. He had to distribute the points consciously.

 

You can read extra chapters on patr eon: patreon.com/IgorFanfiction

I'll keep posting extra chapters there! 

You'll also get other bonuses in the future, I promise!

 

7