6
28 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aunt Chen!" Lin Tian looked at Aunt Chen lying on the sofa and shouted softly.

At this time, Aunt Chen's face was covered in sweat and her body was twitching constantly, as if she was experiencing extremely terrifying things in a dream.

Seeing this, Lin Tian knew that this was caused by the invasion of Yin spirits.

His previous experiences gave Lin Tian some understanding of the characteristics of being invaded by Yin spirits.

Later, Lin Tian stretched out his fingers and placed them on Aunt Chen's pulse center. Threads of spiritual power entered Aunt Chen's body along her pulse center, helping her expel the remaining Yin spirit breath from her body.

After about ten minutes passed, Aunt Chen stopped twitching and slowly opened her eyes.

"Xiao...Xiao Lin!"

When Aunt Chen woke up and saw Lin Tian, ​​she whimpered and tried to get up, but found that she had no strength left in her body.

"Aunt Chen, you are still very weak and need to rest!"

Seeing this, Lin Tian said hurriedly.

"Xiao Lin, you saved me... I remember..."

Aunt Chen, who was lying on the sofa, was breathing weakly, her eyes alternating with gratitude and fear.

Obviously, Aunt Chen has not completely recovered from what just happened.

However, Lin Tian was not surprised by Aunt Chen's words.

When the Yin spirit left Aunt Chen's body, Lin Tian knew that Aunt Chen was awake for a while.

"Aunt Chen, it's okay now. You should take a good rest first."

Lin Tian patted Aunt Chen on the shoulder and said comfortingly.

"Aunt Chen...you mean this pendant was given to you by your friend?"

Not long after, Lin Tian looked at Aunt Chen, who was sitting on the sofa and eating, and asked again for confirmation.

Judging from the broken pendant just after killing the Yin spirit, it seems that the Yin spirit got into the pendant and harmed Aunt Chen.

Originally, he thought Aunt Chen bought the pendant from somewhere, but Lin Tian was a little surprised when he learned the answer.

"That's right, Xiao Lin. Sister Hua picked it up in a mountain col when she went to Zhoushan to pick green leaves last month. She thought it looked like obsidian, so she... gave one to me!"

When something like this happened, Aunt Chen looked at the powder that the stone pendant had turned into on the coffee table with lingering fear.

If Lin Tian hadn't said that he still had use for this thing, she would have thrown it away long ago.

Lin Tian looked blank for a moment, then asked: "Aunt Chen, please contact that sister Hua. If she also wears this thing, I'm afraid..."

Through the conversation with Aunt Chen just now, Lin Tian knew that Sister Hua still had a lot of stones in her hands.

This information he learned from Aunt Chen made Lin Tian feel a little excited in his heart.

Because it is very likely that there are Yin spirits in those stones!

As for Sister Hua, whom Aunt Chen calls, Lin Tian has also met her, and the two are dancing friends.

"Yes, yes! I'll call her right now!"

Before Lin Tian could finish what he said, Aunt Chen, who suddenly realized, slapped her forehead and said, and then quickly took out her mobile phone and dialed a series of numbers.

But then the blind tone of "beep beep" came from the phone, making Lin Tian's face condensed.

Aunt Chen had a bitter look on her face: "Xiao Lin, Sister Hua invited me to go on an adventure trip with her last week, but I didn't go because it was too far..."

"However, I know that Sister Hua's biggest stone must not be worn, because last time she said she would wait until she had time to make a bracelet with that stone..."

Aunt Chen thought for a while and said again.

"Well...then there shouldn't be any problems for the time being, but Aunt Chen, remember, when Sister Hua comes back, notify her as soon as possible, and then call me!"

Lin Tian nodded secretly and explained.

"No problem, if human life is at stake, I will inform you as soon as possible!"

After hearing what Lin Tian said, Aunt Chen nodded hurriedly and said.

In the evening, after making sure that there was nothing wrong with Aunt Chen's health, Lin Tian left.

"If nothing else, I don't have to pay rent anymore..."

Lin Tian pursed his lips and said with a smile.

Touching Long Yi who was resting in his arms, Lin Tian moved his fingers to tease Long Yi.

This made Long Yi sway his body excitedly.

"The number of spirit beads is enough for this evolution. All we need to do next is to collect the other evolution materials!"

Lin Tian looked at the newly obtained spirit beads in his pocket, with a smile on his face.

Riding on his beloved bicycle, Lin Tian hummed a song, put the fish tank in the basket, and headed towards home.

Aunt Chen lives in the relocation area, which is not too far from the building Lin Tian rents. Riding a bicycle only takes more than half an hour.

"There happens to be a market in front of you, and they sell fine iron pots there. By the way, I also bought some meat today to satisfy my cravings... By the way, Long Yi... Are you tired of eating fish ingredients? How about giving you some shrimp today?"

Lin Tian, who was riding a bicycle, muttered. Hearing the sound, Long Yi was so excited that he ran around on Lin Tian's body!

"Ouch~! Brother, you can't go there..."

Noticing Long Yi's movements, Lin Tian's legs tightened and he broke into a cold sweat...

At night, Lin Tian rubbed his palms and looked at the dozen fine iron pots stacked in front of him and the asparagus with muddy water on the side. Bending to move the dripping stone in the corner, Lin Tian took out five spirit beads from his pocket.

On the coffee table aside, Long Yi was enjoying the delicious shrimps in the fish tank. When he saw Lin Tian's busy movements, he blinked, and there seemed to be excitement in his eyes.

Noticing Long Yi's mood swings, Lin Tian glanced at Long Yi, then pursed his lips and said with a smile: "Hehe, here you go, get ready to evolve!"

"Ding!"

"The detection evolution materials are complete, and the materials were successfully collected..."

"Silver Dragon Evolution Pill is being synthesized..."

"Ding!"

"Silver Dragon Evolution Pill has been synthesized!"

Picking up the evolutionary pill that fell on the ground, Lin Tian approached Long Yi. Without saying much, he threw it directly into the fish tank.

This time, before Long Yi could step forward to swallow it, the evolutionary elixir turned into a tiny silver light when it met the water and rushed straight into Long Yi's body.

In an instant, the thin film formed by aura wrapped Long Yi tightly.

At this point, the fish tank became completely silent, and the tank was gradually covered with a spiritual energy layer.

Seeing this situation, Lin Tianjin stood aside, waiting quietly and expecting.

"I wonder what changes Long Yi will have after this evolution? What new beast control skills will he gain!" Lin Tian said softly.

About an hour later, there was movement in the fish tank. The evolution time this time is longer than the first time.

"Ding!"

"Silver Dragon successfully evolved for the second time, completed the evolution task, and received the task reward of 2 Spirit-Charging Pills."

"Ding!"

"The silver dragon successfully evolved for the second time and gained new beast-controlling skills..."

1